Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have a Bounty on Butt, anyone want to catch it?

Yup you read right. Who wants in?

Location isn't a dilemma, and neither is your clad. I can say with evidence I can go toe to toe with the best there are, and I can safely play with those who don't have rep. The only preference I COULD say I wanted, is a lightning user, since I just built a new toy I'd like to test.

If you can beat me, you could bring me to the Republic for a 50,000 credit Bounty, and even if you lose you've completed a Phrik objective. Who's in?

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] Sweet. How you want to go about doing this? Random encounter, or are you going to pretend to be a buyer and jump me?

[member="HK-36"] Also, was that a serious yes or a pretend yes? :p

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
[member="Triam Akovin"]

I'm happy doing whatever really, my character is a bit under equipped at the moment, but it doesn't matter, I still want that Phrik.

Well, the list is long for me, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

• Specicide (Systematic extermination of an entire species, rather than a race)
  • Murder
  • Forcible transfer of population
  • Enforced disappearance of individuals
  • Enslavement
  • Abduction (Men, woman, and children included)
  • Torture
  • Experimentation on sentient beings
  • Forced pregnancy
  • The wanton destruction of cities, towns, and villages not justified by military or civilian necessity

Ya know, stuff like that gives me a 100 million credit bounty.

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

#TrueTyrannyReigns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom