Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I Do Not Know You

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
jand_spacer_new1.png

It didn't occur to Jand that Kahlil might not be aware of his stance on spars; all spars were acceptable, always, after all.

As the Padawan walked with the Jedi Master, the latter asked a question about Enropite crystals.

"Yes, I have some experience," Jand nodded as he looked to the other. "One of my peers, Iris, uses one in a lightsaber. We sparred shortly after my arrival at the temple sometime ago, and I was introduced to the odd paralyzing effects... personally I do not like it."

Putting a limb to sleep wasn't nearly as effective as removing it.

"Why do you ask?"

Jand suspected he knew the answer, however...

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Just didn't want it to be a surprise. Good to know others have taken use of the crystal, though."

Kahlil let out a chuckle as they made their way into the training room. He turned his gaze around, just making sure the place was empty. Then took his own position in the little training ring. He unclipped his own saber to ignite the cold green blade within. He leveled it out, flashed a brief smile.

"Shall we begin?"

Jand Talo Jand Talo

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ
jand_spacer_new1.png

The pair arrived at the training hall, where a room was selected, and the spar challenge presented.

"Yes."

Jand nodded, as he pulled out his lightsaber and activated a single blade.

For the moment, he wanted to test the basic setting, as he twisted the side of the emitter and changed the function to dueling lens.

"I am ready when you are, Master Kahlil."

Jand adopted a defensive posture, gray eyes steely as he waited, poised...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom