Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I did it! I wrote a Short Novel!

Camp-Winner-2015-Web-Banner.jpg

Holy crap that's big! But yeah, I wrote my first "Novel"! It's a short 10,000 word manuscript, and it's basically a first draft for only part of a bigger story, but nonetheless its something that I achieved this month!

Ahhhh! :D

[member="Fatty"]

Awesome, dude. I've been planning on doing something similar through Camp NaNoWriMo as well, but I procrastinate and/or am too lazy.

I'll get to it sometime, though.

But again, awesome! You'll have to publish the full thing soon so we all can check it out.

[member="Fatty"]

Awesome! Congratulations! Even a novelette is a good achievement and I believe you've done your best to write an amazing story. I just hope you publish it one day so that we could all read it and I could expand my bookcase with a short novel written by my friend from Chaos. :)

Good job!

[member="Mark Sage"], nope! Not hush at all :p

It's a time traveling soldier thing with some pretty cool aliens if I do say so myself! Basically, there is a human, or near enough to human civilization at the end of the universe, and by the end, I mean everything is collapsing in on itself. There aren't any stars, and there's this huge "Time Storm" that's eating up everything. This civilization is residing within this unimaginably large space station that resides in the 'twilight' between the Time Storm and the empty desolated remaining portion of reality.

They suddenly discover a way, in which they can faster than light to such a degree, as to begin arriving at destinations prior to leaving. They developed this technology for an unspecified amount of time, and on the cusp of what they believe is their destruction, they sound out billions of soldiers through time to find the Source of the Time Storm ("Subject Delta"), in order to hopefully save the universe.

In order to prevent a paradox at the magnitude of the Time Storm however, a set of Mandates had to be created in order to guide their soldiers. Here are those Mandates:

Mandate One:
If you encounter another time traveler, kill them.

Mandate Two:
If you fail to execute Mandate One, your suit will kill you.

Mandate Three:
If you encounter a younger version of yourself, you must die.

Mandate Four:
If Mandate Three is infringed upon, your suit will kill you.

Mandate Five:
If Mandate Three is in effect, identity must be shrouded.

Mandate Six:
If Mandate Five is infringed upon, your suit will kill you prior to your failure.

Mandate Seven:
Find and assail Subject Delta...​

My story follows one Conscript 4-4-4-4, or "Conscript", as the number four as become a taboo, and his life as he is sent to the earlier universe. On his way, he will meet a very interesting Alien Civilization, as well as encounter a prophesy left behind in regards to him and what he must do here.

[member="Sabena Shai"], I'm sorry! Um um, when?!

[member="Drapeam Nyx"], sure! :D Though I have to warn you, I don't find the beginning very interesting. Critiques are welcome! :)

[member="Alec Rekali"], thanks man! That means a lot coming from you! :D

[member="Oscar Grant Paxon"], I hope I do to! That would be pretty cool! Maybe I'll make my penname one of my character's names :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom