Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Could Use A Few More Threads

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Long weekend for some, so it means that I have oodles of room for more threads. I have some ideas in mind:

Kay might be in the hunt to getting a clone made. So people with knowledge or companies involved in that would be great.

Kay is also in the Deck of Cards bounty list. So hunters can investigate and try their hand at it.

Kay is hoarding as many allies as she can for her own strategic plans to....well, it's a secret ;) Can't give it all away. But spies and slicers are welcome.

That's a few ideas to start off. I'm open to more.

Just send me a PM or comment, please and we'll get cracking!

[member="Lady Kay"]

rLWh8AL.gif

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
3 choices:
  • Something journalism-related (for example adding an office on Commenor for diplomacy-related news) - Yula
  • Something food-related (for example a contract to have supply Pizza Hutt food for something Commenor-related) - [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]
  • Something related to either construction or insurance - [member="Ugohr Poof"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Victor Tesla"]

Yes, Kay could use a personal physician. There is a medical wing in the Palace and he can work from there. We can get a thread going to get it all established :)

[member="Tai Fa"]

How you doin'? :p

[member="Jayden Sanders"]

Does Jayden feel left out? I'm sure that we can get something sorted so that he would feel included :p

[member="Myles Vylumnar"]

That would be lovely :) What are your areas of expertise?

[member="Yula Knezevic"]

I can use all three :) First and third the most though.

[member="Lady Kay"] Oh, all sorts of criminal activities if you have no problem with a little corruption. Arms dealiing, drug slinging, etc. etc.

Or maybe you wanna keep things clean. You may be in need of the greatest pilot of all time* or perhaps a skilled mechanic. Hell, you may even find a use for someone with a vast knowledge of the criminal underground.

*citation needed

Kay-Larr

Yes, [member="Darlyn Excron"] , you are in charge of security.

[member="Myles Vylumnar"]

Oh there are plenty of uses for you :) I could use a new pilot as my other one retired. Your knowledge of mechanics and the criminal underground will come in handy too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom