Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can't do this right now...

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I was just hit with something that is going to change my life, and I was given a really hard choice to make. I probably wont be active for awhile. My life just got really depressing. I'm really sorry for anyone who is roleplaying with me or Taras Crozo.

To [member="Spencer Jacobs"] the training thread with Eraa is going to have to wait
[member="Kara Teerah"] I'm sorry I never got around to posting
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] and [member="Luke Beleren"] could we post pone that thread please.
[member="Nickolas Imura"] I had completely forgotten about that thread until you posted in it
I'm super sorry about the heist thread guys.
Two months is when my mother is leaving for Florida and I have to make the decision to come with or not. I'll probably be back around then. I am really sorry. I hate to do this to people.

*huggies*
I dun know you so have a kitten gif
suprised_kitten.gif

Hope things improve.

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
So, I've decided to stay in the good old state of Wisconsin. I'm still pretty upset about my mother leaving, so don't expect me to be at full capacity of roleplaying. I am back though. That was probably one of the longest weeks of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom