Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I am looking for gray/neutral Jedi order.

Hi everyone, hope your day is going well. I am looking for people/join force users who do not take sides. My character adheres to the ideology of the Gray Jedi, who are neutral in simplistic terms. I am geared for interesting stories and interaction, and most of all I am open to different proposals or motives.

Despite being a new person here, I am quite an experienced writer. Unfortunately, English is not my native language, but I have no problems with it.

There's the Jensaarai. It's debatable if they're actually neutral or just lighters who also sometimes use dark abilities lol. but they are sometimes confused for Grey Jedi. In Chaos, the Jensaarai are with the Rimward Trade League. There is also the Rimward Jedi Coalition, which is basically a coalition of different Jedi sects within the Outer Rim. I'm sure a neutral would be welcome, since we consider anything not of the dark side to be good lol.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Aurel Reyna Aurel Reyna

While not a faction, the Praxeum of the Whills is available for all Force Users to utilize and is based on neutrality and balance in the Force. It could be a nice place for Je'daii or Gray Jedi to visit and use when they might wish. It is a sacred site and all dark or light Force Users respect its neutrality when visiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom