Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am calling it a day

sabrina

Hi all

Been thinking about this all, day and come november I am leaving for good.
As I want devote my spare time to my child, rather than checking in everyday to check.
I may come back in few years, when she is at school, or not.

So all my characters need an ending.

If you got ideas let me know

[member="sabrina"]

You can always devote some time, spare time. During nap time!

However, that is totally up to you. It is difficult to balance life as it is in such a manner - believe me I know.

It's sad to see you go, but look forward to seeing you return in whatever capacity possible. We will always be here!

sabrina

[member="Mira Rekali"] Oh I offered [member="Draco Vereen"] chance to kill [member="Elaine Thul"]
Thank you

[member="Cira"] I might

[member="Darth Abyss"] Thank you

[member="sabrina"]

I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours. I really do.

As for what to do with your characters, you could always have (all or some of-) them killed, giving a little fame to those who linger behind in this wasteland. Death is not necessarily the end, should you want to write them again.

The Omega Event is a perfect opportunity for this.

[member="sabrina"]

It is sad to see you go, and I hope best of luck for you and your girls :D

Regarding your chars, if you do wish, Undin could freeze Banshee in carbonite and you would be kept in Voss's Temple.

[member="sabrina"]
im thinking it would be a way too start a fued with [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] plus get that kill a guy with a bug number. but yeah keep one as a backup if you get bored

[member="sabrina"]
There are alternative options to death that isn't carbonite. I'm sure plenty of places will take you in as a prisoner. The Commonwealth could, though I cannot guarantee it'll be pleasant. If CW goes major, and we get into a lot of brawls like we plan too, your prison might become rubble. It'd make for an interesting story when you return, waking up in the rubble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom