Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hutt Cartel

The Black Sun used to be the Hutt Cartel. Then they killed the only active Hutt and changed the name. Nothing's saying you can't start up your own criminal organization, but the only active criminal major faction is Black Sun.

Yay the Hutts are making a comeback! I'll start working on my alt in a little bit and once we aget enough people we can do a thread about them meeting and declaring the return of the cartel before making the faction.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
I'm game for rebuilding the Hutt Cartel. We can use The Wheel to start from, actually. It's in the Besh Gorgon system. Also, we don't even need to ever rise to a major faction, which is the mistake most criminal factions do. We thrive better under the radar. Even the Empire understood this. They technically owned Hutt Space, but knew that working with the Hutts and turning a blind eye to Hutt activities was key to truly holding those planets.

@[member="Gajjulla the Hutt"] @[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"] @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] @[member="Brash Toulcan"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@Vex Tythion
I will be building a company once I acquire the necessary post count. I will need equipment to produce weapons of various designs. If you aid me in this, I can supply you with cheap armament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom