Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog HPI Consortium | Holonet Storefront

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
As I promised, everything was added to the lists (even the pre-factory ones) to the first post, the post was reorganised. Only the descriptions are missing, but I'll update them ASAP.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
All of the stuff marked EE is free for the taking for EE members correct?

Yes, but I need to fix many links, because of the new factory rules. I need to repost all of my tanks for example and everything what is sitting in the pre-Factory currently. So if you wnt a tank or similar thing for yourself please wait 1-2 days. But you can pick up the rifle, or armours. :)

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Are there specific permissions someone would need to request something semi-unique?

Just the usual, just describe/list the items(s), submission(s) for which you are asking permission, it is usually customary to give you how many pieces you are asking for, or you want to use them not only in one thread, but also in the future, etc.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Drakin K'latus Xolim Drakin K'latus Xolim After we spoke about this (it is not just for invasion, but for personal use).

TbBg3pK.png

Drakin K'latus Xolim Drakin K'latus Xolim

Your order is under processing...
Order has been accepted...
The following product(s):
will arrive shortly at the address provided.

Enjoy our merchandises!
ri8H3Ix.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom