Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy

Heya everyone.

Been here a day or so now, and I love this place. I'm ready to move in, which room is mine?

I haven't done much forum RP but I have years of RP experience in many other forms. Won't talk up my years of experience because I'm sure none of you really care. :) I'm passionate about my Star Wars and I love that I can come here and live in a world less boring than mine.

Cheers!

67cc547b9184f4515b70d60f89eca757.jpg

Thanks everyone.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] Be warned, I will ask :)

[member="Corvus Raaf"] you guys have been awesome so far. Makes me feel like less of a noob.

[member="Gowlna"] Every body has an nerf herder. And it preforms a very important function.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"] thank you your majesty.

[member="Jemmila Kyrgen"] I'm already addicted.

[member="Strider Garon"] I am trying very hard to resist the call of Mandolore. I'm trying to expand my RP beyond my obsession with all things Mandolorian.

[member="Orick T'ane"], if you're trying to resist the call of mandalore come join me. I'll make you my personal aid, you'll be wealthy, respected and powerful. Keep in mind you'd serve at my pleasure as well as the empire's as long as my kingdom remains their ally.

[member="Gowlna"] That's a very tempting offer, however I finds that service requires loyalty... I'm more likely to bite the hand that feeds me just to draw blood.

It sounds like such a good and tempting offer, but I will have to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom