Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy Everyone!

Bastian smith

B
Oh! But rum is sooooo good! And someone else's rum is always better than rum you get yourself...
Yeah true but when that someone else is an 8 foot tall almost 500 pound sith vampire who can rip you in half and drink your blood is It worth it...

OMG...took your writer long enough to get here.
Sheesh... get lost or something? And don't go trying to use the sabbatical excuse. That's my thing. :p

lol....this is Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe welcoming you to your new playground. :D
Is it my fault you gave me bad directions? Geesh... first I ended up on Utapau and got stuck in a sink hole with a dude named Craig who wouldn't stop talking about his nerf farm on Lothal... you know those nerf herders! ALWAYS going on and on... nerf this... and nerf that... Then! Then! I followed your next set of directions and ended up on Jakku... do you know what is on Jakku? SAND! I thought Tatooine was bad... Jakku is worse! It took me a month just to get the sand out of places sand should NEVER go! I still find sand in my backpack....

So yeah... I'm here now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom