Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How would you change Star Wars?

Despite what Obi-Wan's script said in Ep. III, I've always seen him more as a father figure. Brothers squabble. Excepting the highlight of Ep. III, all of Anakin's relations with Obi-Wan were either snarking or going to him for guidance. That hardly feels like "brother" material to me.

Remove Midichlorians! NONONONONNONNON!

Recently, I came up with the idea that the Force was an energy field, that people with exceptional control over the body could connect their natural electromagnetic fields to influence the Force. You could only manipulate it in three ways: by either creating balances (shifting things telekinetically), by destroying balances (Sith Lightning), or accepting an (im)balance (to listen to the Force energy itself).

Philosophy!

Bourne Cavanagh

B
More witches and Blazing Chain Pirates that doesn't deal with odd random neopaganism.

I'd rather it be more like the shamanistic society of the Native Americans.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
I wouldn't change much, except redact most (but not all) of the Special Edition edits. But man, I wish there was a way to get rid of the clunky '70s/'80s computers in the original trilogy. They make me cringe. :D

Arturious Engel

A
Simple the Empire wins. I mean the full on Luke never destroys the first Death Star, the rebellion is utterly destroyed, Darth Vader overthrows the Emperor and the greatest era of darkness imaginable begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom