Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to post pictures

hiya quick question. I've done some renders for my character and want to post it on my characters bio sheet, but can't seem to do it. is there a quick way to add photos on here ?

[member="AshBags"]

There are plenty of free image hosting sites on the web. So have fun. There are a few restrictions with regards size of images on CHAOS, but common sense will keep you right.

If you struggle, just ask...we're a friendly bunch.

Oh, and welcome :)

[member="AshBags"]

Here's how you do it ;)

59697402.jpg

There may be an issue with posting images on this site right now. I tried the method described, pasting a url in the dialogue box that pops up when you click the image icon in the text window. The window becomes unresponsive (for hyperlink dialogue window as well), and will neither post the pasted URL, nor exit out from pressing cancel or from clicking the x. I have to reload the webpage to get it to disappear, and have not been able to load any images except for my profile pic. Is this an issue anyone else is having?

[member="Pyrrho of Elis"]

Type

[ img=

(Exclude the space between [ and img=)

hit Ctrl+V
or Right click > Paste

then type
]

Code:
[img=http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/5/58/ISD-I.png/revision/latest?cb=20150416041211]

[member=AshBags]

There are plenty of free image hosting sites on the web.
Is imgur blocked here? I'm trying to link some drawings I've hosted there and I can't get it to work. Someone told me to type it as , but it's only showing the link, not the image when I do that.

Please and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom