Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to deal with being spread too thin?

Vornskr may have that old, dead Sith smell but I agree with him. I prefer one character and, like I think Solaiel said, minimizie threads. Or maybe it was Sarge. For myself, one big thread and one or two side threads. I also don't like breaking at least some sense of continuity by being in several places at once.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
I run two rp sites one of which is the most popular of its subject in the whole internet.
I also run a starwars combine faction and a real life business.
Not to mention the rp sites like this in which I am not a part of the staff.
I also have to keep my friends in real life. Can't become a computer hermit and disappear to the world. I would self destruct if that happened.

So I also have the issue of spreading myself thin. Everyone once in awhile I'll take about a 2 month break to recover. During this time I pretty much don't even lay a finger on my keyboard at all with the exception of business stuff. I've been doing this for a few years now and it seems to work for me. Obviously this tactic is not for everyone but if your like me it works. Course some day I'll get a boyfriend and then a family and this isn't going to work at all anymore. I both look forward to and fear that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom