Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How should I approach characters I haven't used in 2 years?

Neivon

Spirit of the Shadow Guard
Was inactive since around June of 2016, looking to get back into SWRP, but not really sure with the how; especially as I haven't been on for 2 years. Do I write some explanation or continue from where I last left off?

[member="Vornl"] Explain why they've been off the map for two years. I did the same thing, and I explained it through a blog story, saying Vulps was hiding away rebuilding his planet. Everyone needs a vacation, even our characters. Just think of it as them going on autopilot while you were away. Maybe they needed a breather and popped onto Zeltros for a 2 year party. Maybe they were researching some lead on their last big project before you left. Or maybe they've just been around, doing oddjobs here and there.

Approach them slowly and carefully so as not to startle them. If they get aggressive, DO NOT panic and run away, instead hold your ground firmly and puff your chest out to assert your dominance.

If feeding them, remember to hold food out with an open palm and not closed fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom