Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Sexy Is The Character Above You?

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Thank you, Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren ... :)

Say, you seem to have a lot of sex appeal. Now don't take this the wrong way as it is a proposition, but a business one.
In my line of work, we need to draw vessels close....close enough and without them readying their armature. I were thinking of sirens...like the ancient mariner mermaids. Yes... Sex pots like yourself to lure luxury vessels closer. That's where your beauty come in. The crew and captain will be distracted and when they draw close enough, SHAZAM!..we harpoon anchor them and draw them in for boarding.

Yes?! :D

Barbie Barnabas

No...no she's not. She quite savvy and most likely a bit more knowledgeable than I when it comes to knowing the working mind of you XY's.
But you know me... pirates often use bluffs when they have no real cards to call. :p

Barbie Barnabas

Thank you.
I have to commend you on your choice of style. It's so familiar to me...like ... it's as it should be with a lot of peeps who sport dull sigs around here.
It's so awesomely retro....you know? :D

Anyway, I just changed something around, near, maybe above my avatar. Can you guess what it is? :)

Barbie Barnabas

I can't get past that hair-dryer in your hand...

I'm going to need more alcohol before I can answer this questions.

Don't be silly. That's no hair dryer.
This is a hair dryer!
e8537c07356e1ba4646ad5b691a6e2e2.jpg

What I am sporting is a Hyper blaster! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom