Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I met your Master - Ep. 1(Open/Bar Thread)

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Nei finally figured out why Malachite kept poking fun at her. For amusement. Amusement! The audacity absolutely appalled her, and had she not learned her lesson the Nautolan definitely would have tried to punch him again. Maybe a yank on the tail will fix him up proper...

((I'm assuming you're sitting within earshot of us, Nefertari. If not just let me know and I'll edit ^_^))

"You be stupid," she growled. "And that be final." Her tone made this statement sound as if it was a simple fact of the universe. Harrumphing, the Nautolan accentuated her comment by taking a swig of liquor, this time taking care to not swallow air bubbles.

OOC: Assuming you guys are near the counter, I am close. Also, the hothead comment was a thought.

IC: Turning to the fox man, I inquired "How did you do that?"
[member="Malachite Avachei"][member="Nei Laa"]

I looked over at the other woman, who seemed to be curious as to our little fireworks display when the beautiful Nautolan had tried to punch me. I just raised a hand, and multicolored fire danced along it.

"It's not because I'm stupid, either, Goma'eo Dohsa. I did that because you can't fight fire with a gun. "

The flame spread up my arm, over my fur, and up onto my hair.

"And I love fire."

Convinced that I'd used sufficient theatrics, I let the fire settle back down into the sparks that normally ran over my body.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Nei Laa"]

Nei Laa

[member="Malachite Avachei"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Nei just rolled her eyes as Malachite made an attempt to impress the new person. "Don't get stupid," she warned her. "He be nefarious." Actually, more like nefariously full of himself, but whatever.

"And you be wrong, Malachite," the Nautolan continued. "You can fight fire with guns; you'll just probably get burned. Stupid du'ka foh."

"Oh, I've seen others beyond his caliber. Sure, he is good looking, but looks are cheap where I come from. I think I can handle him" I said, sipping my drink "My name is Nefertari by the way"

[member="Nei Laa"][member="Malachite Avachei"]

I shrugged back at the gray-skinned Nautolan lady, and smiled.

"Let me amend my statement. You can fight fire with a blaster... Just not well."

I turned my attention back into my drink, and then looked at the other woman.

"Well, hello, Nefertari. You said you've met higher caliber people, but I'd bet money that there's nobody else like me out there. Or not overly similar, anyway."

"Looks-wise, I highly doubt it. The way you act though...it is certainly obvious you think you're hot stuff. Try me if you like" I'd pay for another round

Looking over at [member="Nei Laa"], I'd ask "So what is your species? You remind me of an old friend, yet somewhat different"

[member="Malachite Avachei"]

Nei Laa

[member="Nefertari Sovint"] [member="Malachite Avachei"]

Nei simply flipped her middle finger up at Malachite before addressing the woman, Nefertari. "Name's Nei. I'm a Nautolan." Keeping her back to the fox-man, she added with a smirk, "And don't stoke his ego -- he be high enough already. Don't need any more fuel. Trust me."

The Nautolan went to take a drink from her glass, only to find it empty. Surprised, she set it back down. Didn't think I drank that much, she thought.

I looked at the blonde woman first, and then the Nautolan woman. The gray lady seemed to have made a joke, but it took me a couple seconds. Stoke, not stroke. Pretty funny, actually. But I was stinking drunk, now, and that needed to change.

"It's a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, and I do believe I've had a few too many. Gimmie a sec."

My skin began to steam as I burned the alcohol out of my bloodstream, and I blinked hard. Then I grinned.

"And now I'm not drunk anymore. Time to fix that. Three more, barkeep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom