Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I met your Master - Ep. 1(Open/Bar Thread)

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
large.gif
How I met your Master
Episode One
Coruscant - Saturday 11:23 PM

On any given Saturday you would find an interesting and lively crowd crowd at MacVader's pub, but not always was it filled with the charismatic group of youngsters that had made the bar what it was. That's why, on a good night, you would be in for more than most could ever bargain for.

With taps flowing, the tables packed and the youth of Coruscant gathering under one roof to share stories and life experiences, some forget that in those moments, they're actually living a story they would one day tell the ones that matter most to them... or at least the ones who are willing to sit down and listen to some heavily exaggerated, lose fitting and often times watered down version of the truth.

More than that, though, this was a place where people came together to share in a common interest with their friends and significant others. Drinking. Something that everyone was interested doing, whether they were good at it or not. One way or another, a memory or two would be made as friends would come and go and you'd even share a laugh or two.

It's places like these I don't really care for. However, I wanted my fix of a Whiskey considering the fact that I lived less than a block from here. I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Hence why I was wearing my Lotek'k Jacket with it's ability to inspire fear, or make me have an aura of uneasiness around me. As well I decided that since some would fear me, there might also be a chance that someone wanted to overcome that fear. It may have not ended up well for either of us, so with me I wore my leviathan bracers and carried both of my lightsabers. While both of those were hidden, what was visible was the incredibly large tri-barreled pistol.

Bars were not a place to be without some kind of weapon. Considering the fact that my brother was also killed in a bar that was destroyed about 9 months ago, I was not willing to trust anyone who wanted to kill me because my brother had been a Master Fire Shaper and Pyrokinesis user. Not to mention that he was also very skilled in the force. The name Imura carried a lot of weight in the Fringe, and even some in the Sith controlled space.

Instead I went as Nick Keltz for some, and Nick Imura for others. Sitting at the bar, I had a wide birth of people staying away from me. And I rather enjoyed it as I took another sip of my drink.

[member="Christian Slade"]

In hindsight, the rogue Padawan wasn’t certain exactly what she was doing on Coruscant, known across the galaxy as the capital world of the One Sith. Though a drifter at heart, she usually had enough common sense not to travel to planets where she could get killed just for having associated herself with the Jedi once upon a time. There’s a first time for everything, she supposed, though dying wasn’t in her plans just yet. Provided she was lucky enough, no one would have cause to suspect her in the first place.
With similar thoughts occupying her Keira stepped into one of the numerous youth hangouts on the planet, the presence of the dark side weaving its tendrils into the corners of her mind as she made her way to an unoccupied booth, slowly reaching up to lower the hood of the brown robe she wore, the only thing about her that would lead one to assume Jedi at first glance. Her lightsaber, widely renowned as a favored weapon of both the light and the dark, was tucked away into the folds of the robe, easily accessible should she have cause to use it before everything was said and done.
Content to sit back and watch for the time being she turned her attention to the two she’d identified as the source of the dark energy that clouded the establishment. They were Sith, that much was obvious, and likely Knight level or higher, or so she guessed. This would be one of the only times she’d been in such close proximity with any who followed the dark side or took the moniker of Sith as their own.

[member="Nickolas Imura"], [member="Christian Slade"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian was a confident man with little to no attachments, which was something that he'd only ever appreciated. He was happy not to be tied down by one woman or marriage or anything that required morals, which were lost on him. Just that day he'd gotten himself cleaned up and clean cut, not a spot of hair on his face as he took a fresh glass of whiskey from the bar and headed across the room to one of the only tables that even had an open seat.

He passed a rather curious looking young woman that had been eyeing him since he'd walked through the door, and without hesitation, Christian eyed her right back up and down and paying close attention to the curves that she had been gifted by genetics. She([member="Keira Ticon"]), was an interesting bird, not nearly as dark or malicious as most of the others in that very bar, and he couldn't rightly predict why she'd come to such a place, but if she were there for one reason or another, it didn't matter to him. He wasn't in the business of killing when he was trying to enjoy a drink.

Motioning to the young woman to join him, Christian took a seat on the other side of the table from [member="Nickolas Imura"], a young man he hadn't met yet either, but who looked infinitely familiar.

"You look like someone I knew. Dark and broody, such is the norm these days, but blonde of hair with a friendlier disposition.", he said, looking away from the young man to see if the young woman would be joining them.

Coruscant, once the star of the Republic, has always been a freaking cesspit. Take your pick, any era, and you can rest assured that there was always a gang shooting up the underlevels, or some idiot Senator who made deals to try and clean up the streets, or minor wars in the bowels of the planet.

What was I doing here? Simply doing what I do everywhere else: Drinking. This particular bar I was standing in front of was kind of famous. Some old holo-show had been shot here, and it was still a pretty popular place to go on the sprawling city-world. I walked in, sparks literally flying on and around me as I sensed not one, but three, powerful Force users in the bar. Awesome.

While I was trying to find out who the people in question were, I crashed into the young woman standing near the doorway. With practiced deftness, I caught her by the back in one arm, and grinned widely.

"Very sorry, pretty one, but you shouldn't be standing in the doorway. There's some real idiots walking in. Like me, I suppose."

[member="Christian Slade"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Nickolas Imura"]

This was where things got interesting. Unless Keira was mistaken, one of the two dark siders had offered her a seat. She supposed it would have been rather impossible to go unnoticed the entire night, and it was better to finish with first encounters right away rather than wasting time wondering what might have been or still may be. And she was anything but a time waster.
When someone crashed into her from behind her left hand instinctively went to her waist where her lightsaber would typically be hanging, but she quickly let that hand drop once she realized what she'd done. Well, that was just great. If they hadn't guessed her to be a Jedi or something close earlier, that little slip up had definitely raised some eyebrows, at the least.
With a small smile she turned to the blond, point-eared man who had caught her. "I wouldn't say idiot, just not watching where you're going. There's a difference, see. But if you'll be so kind as to excuse me for the time being..." Throwing in a wink for good measure she made her way over to the table where the man who'd invited her to sit with him now sat, across from the other Sith. Things just weren't going her way that night, it seemed. but they seldom did.
"You rang?"

[member="Malachite Avachei"], [member="Christian Slade"], [member="Nickolas Imura"]

Even while I was sitting here, taking a sip, the man seemed to not be affected by the Aura of uneasiness. Or just the generally the idea of wanting to be away from me was not quite affecting him. Likely he was used to this, or was a higher rank within the force than myself. Despite this, he asked why I looked so familiar. I shook my head staying silent as the blonde girl, clearly a Jedi or a rogue force user, walked up. Since it seemed like people were going to be here whether I wore the jacket that used the effects or not, I decided to shut it off.

Sticking my thumb inside the jacket pocket, I pricked my thumb and allowed a drop of blood to slide into the leather. Almost immediately I could feel the aura leave me. Turning to the man, I took my hand out and stuck my thumb in my drink, letting the alcohol clean it as well as rid my finger of blood. "Yes, some say I am familiar. However I doubt you would know who I look like."

Yes my brother had a name, but it was not a large name. Not know Galaxy wide. I was even less so. Turning to the Jedi woman, I nudged my head in the man's direction. "He wanted you, I didn't." Turning back to my glass, I removed my thumb and took a drink.

[member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Malachite Avachei"], [member="Christian Slade"],

Lucifer walked into the bar, he had come merely to find some lunch, preferably take-out. It wasn't like there was much else to do, Lucifer lost the ability to get drunk when he became a vampire, but immortality is always better than a hangover. He walked up to the bar and ordered a bloody mary and quickly downed the drink and turned his seat around to try to find a good target for dinner, maybe a force user, he was feeling exotic tonight.

Well, the girl walked away from me... Right into the dark aura I was sensing. Interesting. Time to find out who these peole were that made my fur spark, and my senses dull as if I were drunk. I closed my eyes, and let the Force guide me towards them, smiling. I looked sharply at the pair that the woman had walked toward. Why hadn't I noticed them before? One radiated Darkness like a river, and the other had an aura of fear, which suddenly disappeared.

I walked right up to the three of them, and sat down, my tail swishing around behind me. I let the sparks all over me condense into actual fire, making my fur light up into a red-orange conflagration that gave off heat, but didn't burn.

"Hello, my friends. What can I do for you, today? You seem... preoccupied."

[member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Christian Slade"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian's eyes narrowed on the young darksider across the table from him as he slid his thumb across the inside of his jacket. Immediately he could feel that his aura was more welcome, which was interesting to say the least, but Christian had never been put off by bad vibes. After all, some of his most interesting encounters had started with a sour feeling in the pit of the stomach.

"I find your sunny personality all the more interesting, unfortunately. Plus it's going to bother me until I figure out who you were related to that I knew. Mind if I get a last name?", he asked as the young woman he'd invited over arrived, and not long after that a young, blonde creature after her who was not at all shy. He had a tail, and slowly but surely he began to radiate a certain warmth that was pleasing to those who could stand his temperature.

"I did ring, Love.", Christian said as he eyed the young woman. "Don't just stand there. Have a seat and order a drink. I've got nothing but time and stories to tell, unless we find some trouble to get into first.", he said to the young woman who he invited to sit next to him. He then glanced over his shoulder at another interesting character, sitting at the bar and ordering a drink. He seemed a little odd by just the essence he got from the mysterious, bloody mary drinking man, and he wondered if he might meet him that night, but for now he wasn't worried about it. He'd managed to gather more than enough company to please him already, and he was very much the "More the merrier." type.

"So.", Christian said as he looked at their latest, furry guest. "I can't say that I'm preoccupied, but I'm certainly interested in you already.", he admitted as he leaned back and got comfortable in his seat while taking a good sip of his whiskey. "Tell us. Just what kind of creature are you?"

[member="Malachite Avachei"]
[member="Lucifer Erebus"]
[member="Nickolas Imura"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]

My smirk fell as I realized I'd have to try and pronounce the name of my race...

"I'm a, uh, ruffl-, I mean reffi-, I mean... Oh, what the hell? I'm a fox-man. Let's just call them Ruffies for the sake of argument."

I shrugged and grinned, and made the fire flow around on my skin a bit.

"Basically, I'm a huge, furry guy with fire and a tail. Name's Malachite."

[member="Christian Slade"] [member="Lucifer Erebus"] [member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Keira Ticon"]

I looked to the man as I took a sip, one guy thought it was cool to show off with fire. I shook my head drinking the last of my whiskey. I turned to the fax-man as he couldn't even say his own race. Yet he was trying to use pyrokinesis to make himself look brighter. "Maybe if you didn't waste your energy on making yourself look brighter then maybe we wouldn't think you're a bimbo who knows nothing about pyrokinesis." I spoke. Not even directly looking at him. Pulling out a cigarette from my pocket, I snapped my fingers and dancing upon my fingers was a small flame in which I lit my cigarette with.

Turning to the darker man, and from looking through the glass in his hand, I could see markings on him. Most likely runes to power him. I have seen it before how a guy used runes to make him stronger when wearing his armor. I gave him one word, "Imura."

I was guessing that was all he needed to know. and if he saw me using fire as a power, he just might get the hint that I am Nickolas Imura, Morna Imura's younger brother.

[member="Malachite Avachei"], [member="Christian Slade"], [member="Lucifer Erebus"], [member="Keira Ticon"],

"Both of you are jackasses trying to show parlor tricks in a bar."The soldier quipped, leaning forward and getting his dark colored brew. He said in particular to [member="Nickolas Imura"], and [member="Malachite Avachei"] respectively. He sighed, running a finger through his hair."Not even the slightest amount of couth or decency amongst you people, is there?"Lancer rolled his eyes, returning to his brew. What he meant by 'you people', probably meant force users or dark siders, or something along those lines. Lancer sighed and leaned forward, tapping his hand on the bar, waiting for his drink to settle.

Lancer was seated at the bar- alone. He had no visible equipment, but he did have one thing- his revolver tucked into the heavy olive jacket he was sporting. He smirked at [member="Christian Slade"], who seemed to be the 'cool and collected and mysterious' type.

Kelisea Neevek

K
[member="Christian Slade"] [member="Lucifer Erebus"] [member="Keira Ticon"] Malachite Avachei [member="Nickolas Imura"] @Lancer Damar

Kelisea Neevek enters the bar in a snug fitting full length black dress with a slit running up side of it to about mid thigh to allow for movement without tripping and falling. Walking up to the bar she orders a double shot and tossing it back quickly before ordering another. This time she drums her fingers on the bar with a sigh, glancing around the place before tossing the second one back and ordering a third.

It had been a really crappy few weeks. Nothing kills the mood like losing out on a few million credits when your boss is murdered before he has had a chance to pay you what he owes you.

I looked over at the man in the jacket, smiling lazily.

"But, Mr. Imura... Who said I'm using my energy to maintain it? You're clearly very powerful, but you should still notice it. My body is feeding off your Force energy. This is simply a side effect of overcharging for me. I'm not a bimbo... I just don't have direct control over the effects of your presence on the innate functions of my body."

I shrugged, and leaned back in the seat.

"Despite my appearance, I'm probably about double your age, too. You're supposed to respect your elders... Even if they seem like idiots."

Now I looked up at the man who was insulting me and the other pyromancer.

"I'm a fox, sir, not a jackass. Only a fool would be unable to tell the difference."

[member="Nickolas Imura"] [member="Kelisea Neevek"] [member="Lancer Damar "] [member="Christian Slade"] [member="Lucifer Erebus"]

"Unfortunately for you, I don't drink." That was only half a lie, Keira reflected, sitting as she was bid, her hazel green gaze not once straying from [member="Christian Slade"] as she spoke. On occasion she would, that much was true, but this particular night didn't call for any kind of celebration, and nor was she particularly relaxed among her current company. Two dark siders, another man whom she hadn't quite figured out yet, and the one at the bar who had spoken, almost certainly military or of an affiliated branch.
Taking in her current acquaintances, if she would dare call them that, she relaxed only slightly in her chair, simply observing each of them in turn, still not completely sure why the man had invited her over in the first place. He was bound to have already worked out that she wasn't one who followed the dark side by any means, or an individual who had any real reason to be on Coruscant as it were. But maybe that was just what he was getting at. It wouldn't be the first time this or that Force user had been curious enough about her allegiance.
Though she felt a slight irritation at being called something as friendly as 'love', the former Jedi remained silent, not trusting any of them enough to reveal too much about herself just yet. And names were definitely off of the list. Unless one of them gave their name first, and perhaps not even then, she wouldn't be on a first name basis with any of them. If past experience taught her anything, it was better to go by an alias. Or better yet, no name at all.

[member="Malachite Avachei"], [member="Kelisea Neevek"], @Lancer Damar, [member="Nickolas Imura"]

"Yeah okay whatever jackass. You're a fox now. I guess foxes are bipedal and have more advanced cognitive functions."Lancer dismissed the fox-man, [member="Malachite Avachei"], with a simple wave of his hand. He went back to his beer.

"Only a jackass would call people fools. So, boom, you're a jackass. Now piss off before you get a fist in your mouth. Oh wait, I'm sorry, you freak of nature- your snout. Oh wait, you don't have a snout. Because you're not a fox."Lancer smiled as the black liquid finally settled to a deep amber, and he took a small sip. Smooth and dark- just like how he liked it when it came to alcohol.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Christian listened to the back and forth banter, harsh comments and could actually taste the tension in the air around him. As he listened, he got a little impatient, not getting so much as a moment to respond to any of them before a shot was fired back or a new face came into the mix, and so he took another sip of his whiskey before setting his glass back down and licking his lips.
tumblr_m72k2lHvZO1rooebp.gif

He then glanced around at each and every one of them, eyeing them for a moment before moving on to the next. He even took the time to glance over at the man(@Lance Damar) at the bar who seemed to have a way with words and making friends, but looked past him after a moment to eye the woman([member="Kelisea Neevek"]) who had just walked into the bar. The next moment, he turned his attention back to those gathered at his table and addressed them all finally having a moment of silence with which to do so.

"Such tension...", he started to say as a small smirk began to draw across his lips as he leaned back and raised both arms, draping them across the back of the booth seat he'd commandeered. "...you could cut it with a ... well.", he said as he looked around the bar at all those who were not involved and none the wiser to the seriously volatile peace that was between the group that had gathered. He then reached beneath his duster's edge and produced a silver and black saber hilt which he placed on the table and watched their reactions for a moment before he continued.

"I do love killing things, but it would be a shame to have to do so on such a nice night. Do you all agree?", he asked as he looked around at them all, smiling as he did. "Let's defuse this ticking time bomb. Whoever can make me laugh first gets free drinks for the rest of the night. Top shelf... or beer in a can if you so prefer."

@Lancer Damar
[member="Keira Ticon"]
[member="Malachite Avachei"]
[member="Kelisea Neevek"]
[member="Nickolas Imura"]
[member="Lucifer Erebus"]

I looked over at the man sitting next to me.

"Top shelf, huh?"

I nodded, and grinned widely.

"I have a joke, then. A Sith Lord, a Jedi, a fox, and a pyromancer walk into a bar...."

[member="Christian Slade"] [member="Keira Ticon"] [member="Nickolas Imura"]

"And they all start to happily dance? In your dreams Fox boy."

I didn't really care that the man had ignored the fact I had answered his question to me, but had to deal with everybody else. The hardass soldier, a woman who was drinking so fast I thought her throat might be on fire, a fox boy who was supposedly older than me, yet acted like a teenager trying to measure his dick, a Vampire that was silent and just waiting for the weakest of us to fall down so he could eat, and more than not, a Rogue Force user who was actually trying to stay out of the situation.

Oh what a fun night this was.

"I don't care that you call me a Jackass. More over, looks like you got kicked by one a few too many times. How about you just sit over there and sip on your drink and leave the people alone." I was not really in a good mood anyways, this soldier trying to be a hardass was just making it worse, as well as the bickering between the Fox-man, or whatever he wanted to call himself. I was half tempted to ask the Rogue Jedi if she didn't mind that we would leave, or at least go to a different portion of the bar. Same with the other Sith sitting next to me.

He didn't seem all to grand about it, and even brought out his lightsaber. Setting it down on the counter. Saying first person to make him laugh would get a drink. "If you want laugh, best place to do it would not be here." Taking a finger and pointing to my right, "Go that way for about two kilometers and you will find a burnt down bar, I you must know, it was taken down during a fight between my older brother, and a Sith queen."

I continued to look away from everyone, simply staring forward as I drank on my Whiskey. The bartend clearly scared by the fact that everyone was arguing and the man bringing out the lightsaber, I reached down, and flicked off the safety on my slugthrower, seeming as how not a lot of people were wearing simple clothes, I might need to pull it out, "Barkeep, you might want to leave for a few minutes if anything goes wrong." nodding to him after I took my last sip from my whiskey.

This night was either going to end up bad, or very bad.

[member="Malachite Avachei"], [member="Christian Slade"], [member="Lancer Damar "], [member="Keira Ticon"], [member="Kelisea Neevek"], [member="Lucifer Erebus"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom