Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does the economy work on these boards?

Apologies if the answer to this question exists in one of the Tutorial threads, but how does the economy work here? For example, if my character wants to say, buy things from one of the merchants here, I'm guessing he has to do so with credits he's earned here on the boards?

Is that how it works? Or are credits sort of hand-waved if it fits the story for your character to have the credits handy?

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Thief like character that does random jobs = not a lot of money, but enough to maybe buy a few things, or one expensive thing.
Governor of a planet(or planets) = What's money? I just demand and I get.

Like all things here, we don't have a fixed set of rules and laws about this sort of stuff. Use your fake money appropriate for your character. We're not going to keep a balance sheet for when you buy a blaster, but if your character is a Padawan who tries to buy a star destroyer...questions will be asked.

The marketplace, where you buy other company's stuff has the ability to deny purchases if they feel they are beyond the means of the buyer.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom