Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question How do I be considered a 'Character'

So last year I submitted my B1 OC and left Star Wars RP.net for sometime as I was occupied with stuff, but I realised that when I created a character I am marked as a 'Writer' rather than a 'Character' like others despite submitting my Character, why is that? What have I missed?

Solution
The initial account you make on Chaos is your writer account. Any sub-accounts are your "character" accounts. If you did not make a sub-account, then you don't have a character account.
"Writer" and "Character" designations only serve to inform members of the community which accounts are unique people, and which accounts have a parent account.

"Parent" and "Sub" account don't ring as well, "OOC Account" and "Subaccount" get complained about because things, so Writer and Character is the duo.

It's really up to your own personal preference. It doesn't matter if you use your "writer" account for a character as far as the board goes. Some people like to make the "writer" their main character account because that's where you typically log into first so you can see your notifications straight away. It's no harm no foul - Whatever suits you best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom