Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How dice rolling is entrapment!

Men of Chaos, do not fear!

In this thread, you will find freedom and sanctuary from those that would oppress and tie you down!

Remember these three simple rules.

1. False names; never, ever, use your real name (makes it harder to track you down).
2. If all else fails, a long flight of stairs is also an effective form of birth control.
3. Deny, deny, deny... and deny some more!

http://youtu.be/lOxb_SW4Cfg​

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
gothic-poker-evil-dice.gif

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jorus Merrill said:
Illie 23:12 And lo, he who seeketh to bestow his favor upon an instance of commentary, though he have but one favor to give, shall make unto himself new faces and new selves, unto an hundred and thirty and five, thereby to grant beneficence to all.

*waits for Syn*

Cira said:
What's wrong @[member="Jonathon Patches"] ?

Word down the hyperlane states that you had your brush of dice rolling with one Kassey Daklin.
Observe...

1. Was I there? How do you not know it was any of number of people? Perhaps someone else using my name?

2. Have you seen the changes I have done to my place? It's quite impressive...

dsc08619.jpg

What do you think?

3. Wasn't me. You must have me confused with someone else; and let's be honest, there is a long list of people to confuse me with.

http://youtu.be/2g5Hz17C4is

... See how that was handled? Live and learn my friends!

Alisha'ven said:
@[member="Jonathon Patches"]
Been a long while, Mr. McCoy.
Exhibit B!

The wonders of a well done alias and disguise!

*turns into his Mr. McCoy disguise*

n531ceb9f0454c.gif

Hello Alisha...

Vaudin Miir

Planetary President of Iktotch
@[member="Jonathon Patches"]

VAUDIN'S LAW:

1. Keep moving: visiting same places bad! fast ship good!

2. No names: With the ladies it is almost never casual don't tell them anything they can use to track you.

3. Play it safe: Never fade to black with anyone that is genetically compatible with your species. If you don't like aliens better learn boy'o.

That is all please resume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom