Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How dice rolling is entrapment!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Tracyn Ordo said:
What the hell is wrong with you people
JSC 12: 5 - 6, Jehovah's Witness Edition

5. And lo, he gives voice to mine thoughts and wings to my soft heart. Speak truth, fair Tracyn. For I did journey into a far country to hear the wisdom of their old men. But they did throw their women down long stairs and did roll dice continually before me.
6. Oh wicked world. Oh debauchery. Will you not bow your heads before Almighty Tef and cry repentance all the days of the earth? Can't we all just get along? And post gifs.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
ZXvGE8k.gif

i'm so confused
i'm out

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
He meant to say: Many maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy... things. Sadly, we don't have that much time to fully address that issue. Some people do have lives after all.

And I hate that I'm gonna say this... really, I do... but of all the things you said, @[member="Jonathon Patches"] ... the title of the thread is true.

Evil, evil dice. Don't trust the dice! And don't trust @[member="Cira"] when she's holding dice.

Just saying.

Now, I'll stop agreeing with you, Jonathon. Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom