Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How cliché is the character above you

Hmm...
Cruddy father, father leaving/being dead, father was super hated, people get angry at her because she's related to her father, actually kind of similar to parental unit. Symbolically running away from father at first, only to slowly work towards at least partially accepting heritage (from what I gathered).

First glance? 8/10.
After reading more and exploring the feel of the character... not actually as cliche as one might think.
Based off what I've seen, Katya is a bit of a twist on a semi common character type. The way she's written and articulated smooths that over, however, and makes you start to forget that you've seen similar characters at least a hundred times in your life.

End score: 6/10. Further investigation recommended.

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
I don't like to judge others, but i'll do it because I want to know my own character's flaws.

I may be a cheater, but...

I LOVE your character sheet, [member="Drapeam Nyx"] , looks awesome. The sheer size makes me not want to read all of it...but i'm just lazy. It automatically tells me you have put tons of effort into your character.

I give 3/10. 10/10 would rp with :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom