Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houston, we have a problem.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
I may never be coming back.

As in, NEVER. Ever.

Something's come up. I may never be able to return to SWRP.

Suffice it to say, I will post when I have the chance, but I may mysteriously disappear suddenly to go to Endor or something.

If ya wanna keep in touch, I'm at jaksandrow@gmail.com.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Yup. It's true.

I know I've built up a reputation here. Being the 2nd highest poster on the site may have something to do with that.
I joined 12th of May. While that was only about 1/2 a year ago, it's been wonderful. I've never RPed before, and I doubt there's any site that can compare. I'm glad I struck it rich here. I'm gonna miss you guys, and I hope it won't be permanent. All I know is that after a certain amount of time, I'm gonna have to call it quits. Hopefully not this soon, but I'll keep ya posted.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Jakkie darlin don't go , I wont have a guinea pig for my test subjects any longer...and I won't have my fave punching bag. :p @[member="Elijah Rowlin"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
@[member="Elijah Rowlin"]
hey! that's not what you said last night in our motel room. @Pandeima :cool: :wub: (<- what the heck did she change her name to now?)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! ELIJAH!? HOW COULD YOU???????!!!!!!!!
cartoon-sad-face-crying.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom