Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public House Moldova's Feast of Prosperity

Alexandra girard

A
Outfit and specific look:dress
Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

"Your the most important person here so I guess your name is accurate" she said looking at her she was glad naivia was enjoying herself. Alexandra smiled liking getting stuff for someone else for a change. And it helped that she was beautiful and it seemed she was interested in Alexandra or atleast it seemed she was playing interest with her.

She watched the girl calm down when she said to feel at home and she studied the ship she blushed when naivia said she was the crown jewel here not the ship and she smiled. "Thank you for the compliment but your prettier then me and I would like to be with you for a while if you'd let me" she asked looking at her with a smile

The art of dancing in the light
Neryn leaned forward when she was called the most important person on the ship. She appreciated the compliment in the form of a slight acceleration of her heartbeat.
The girl poked at the sofa where she was sitting, apparently contemplating how much it might be worth and when was the last time she had had the opportunity and privilege of sitting in such a
beautiful seat. Rubbing her hands out of habit while her thoughts ran from one part of her brain to the other, she still decided to try such an option as she probably wouldn't have a second one.

"Yes, I'm happy to spend time with you, if it will do you and me some good and give you some new emotions."
The girl swiped her hand , sending a signal to the Duchess that she could touch her if she so wished, and with her other hand she placed the glass on the table and asked.

"What does your ship have on board? Swimming pool, gym, bedroom, shower room?"

Alexandra girard

Loadout
Wearing: This dress

Tags:
Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova
Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

Asaaj enjoyed the dance to the end, and was pleasantly surprised when Ophelia kissed her, a nice, polite and dignified kiss for the public, this one had nobility. They stood, and Asaaj gave her a curtsy, "That was wonderful, If you fight like you dance, I pity the enemies of your house." she wondered about whether the father truly outmatched the daughter, he looked ferociously strong, no doubt about that, but this woman was smaller and lighter, Asaaj knew well the power of speed, all the strength in the world would do nothing if you target didn't let you hit them. Maybe if they fought for real she wouldn't have the need to hold back out of respect.

"A more private venue would be fun? I can show you some dance moves I learned that these other patrons might find a little risqué." Ophelia walked off and Asaaj watched her leave, her skin was so well kept, noble blood, warrior's muscles and skin that smooth.

"Girl should be careful who she teases," she whispered under her breath as she massaged her upper gum, feeling the pressure of her fangs wanting to extend and push her hunger onwards. She wafted herself in a gentle and lady like manner before heading back to her seat. Murmurs were saying that the host was beginning the celebration proper and she would be rude not to be seated. Pulling her plate towards her she began to eat, she had asked for her boar to be as rare as they would serve it, it was delicious, she chewed the meat and let is just melt on her tongue. She thanked the server, it wasn't quite rare enough to sait that little tingle that she was feeling for fresh blood right now.

Aurelian Sigismund
High Imperator, Princeps and Shield of Vandemar, Grandmaster of the Legions

✠ Objective: To Be Seen

✠ Location: Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting

✠ Gear: Attire with sabatons, ceremonial Vibro-gladius, golden laurel wreath

✠ Assets: Two Agema Aegis veteran Legionnaires

✠ Tag(s): Credit Wizard Credit Wizard , Theo Vereen , Alexandra girard

I0YaNnN.png

Following the man of immense size, Aurelian did barely take a look around. Palaces and halls were plenty in the galaxy and even though he was no opponent to beauty and art, he hated waste and decadence. It was relieving to see that the office of this noble was less grandious than the rest of the house. Without much effort or hesitation, the Zakuulan lowered himself onto the provided chair.

And listened.

He listened to the explanation and offers this world could make in regards to resources and commerce. Steel, fuel, both helpful, the bones and blood of warfare. Yet he would not put any money into the pockets of another fat war-profiteer just for the sake of equipping another cruiser or cohort of soldiers.

"Where do you stand? Do you follow more than money? The galaxy is at war and bystanders will not be on the list of survivors. I am not willing to contribute to someones wealth if they are not contributing to a greater good. But do spare me with any pathetic excuses of Light, Dark or morale. Vandemar is seeking allies which share a mind of realism, pragmatism and dedication."

vandemarsigil3a.png

HOUSE MOLDOVA'S FEAST OF PROSPERITY
valentin-baguirov-cyber151.jpg
TAGS: Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund [Open to anyone else]
LOCATION: The Industrial World of Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Monkrove's Office
RELEVANT LINKS: Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova

OUTFIT FOR EVENT: Outfit for Feast

Monkrove would peer over to the High Imperator of Vandemar once he had decided to speak in response to his previous statement. Monkrove pondered over his statement, knowing that the high imperator had thought of him not as a fellow warrior but as simply a fat insect. Although he wouldn't speak his mind towards him, he would remain polite and calm towards him to not offend him. He proceeded to speak to him once the high imperator got done speaking about where he stood and what he would gain from this alliance of trade between them. "Any self respecting man would follow more than simply material wealth, High Imperator. If I cared about money of all things, my palace would be 10x as fancier and richer than it already is. My fortune was earned through hard work and dedication to labor, not like some of the other nobles within the galaxy who take everything that the commoners have and leave them dry. Any trade that you wish to offer in return will go to the people of my world because without a populace the entire economy would collapse, and if you doubt such due to me simply being a wealth noble. I can give you the financial report of the last decade of the House of Moldova with the official seal of the IGBC and other banking institutions to show its legitimacy in accordance to financial laws." Monkrove stated, digging into his desk for a minute and throwing the large stack of papers on the desk within the folder labeled "House Moldova's Balance Sheet for the Quarter.".

Putting it on the desk for him to review if he wished to check the baron's words as facts. "Now, back to the matter at hand. Correct me if I am mistaken but I believe that you despise the force orders of the galaxy. And if that is correct, I happen to share the same view as you do. The Force Orders have dragged the galaxy into countless wars over pointless religion for thousands of millenia, trillions of innocent lives and have been extinguished by the blade of a lightsaber and even more so on the murderous use of the force. Planets have been war ravaged for resources to fuel theocratic empires. I am not going to excuse myself for having been born into a noble bloodline and having such wealth to fuel my pockets with anything that I wish. However I am making up for this error in giving much of my wealth to charitable organizations and by fighting for worker's rights within the Industrial Yards of Spindle VI. If this doesn't suit your requirements, I will not make up a lie and serve it to you in an attempt to win you over. You may leave if you wish, but I do hope that we can begin a process of simple exchange at least before any major trade deals are signed." He said in practical terms to the high imperator, leaning back on his chair and waiting for him to respond.

O

natcha-ngamtweerat-untitled-artwork-99.jpg
TAGS: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Credit Wizard Credit Wizard [Open to anyone else]
LOCATION: The Industrial World of Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting.
RELEVANT LINKS: Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova

[Speaking to Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani before leaving like in previous post]

Ophelia would have kissed her upon her cheek with a noble like intent, proceeding to curtsy back to her. Speaking once the captain got done, giggling to herself in a very cute manner once the captain complimented her about her dancing skills. "Thank you for the compliment, Lady Asaaji." Ophelia stated in response, her attention was really focused once the captain suggested that she could give her some dancing lessons. "I will have to take those dancing lessons some time in the future, but for now I have to make sure that my father isn't getting drunk before meeting more guest. Oh this is my private holo transmissions number, so feel free to call me if you wish to mingle as more than two proper ladies at a feast" She said, handing over her contact information for her personal transmissions device, before following the same motion as her previous post towards the baron's table such has showing off her skin in a teasing motion towards Lady Asaaj and making her way up to her throne and once her father announced the feast after his return from the kitchen would she begin to dig into the food in front of her, although she ate considerably less than her immense father due to their weight difference and eating habits. Cleaning herself off with a napkin, she would proceed to leave towards the exit once her father announced the time for meetings between himself and the other delegations. Figuring to herself that now would be a good time to say goodbye to the delegations that were about to leave.

Although she did see out of the corner of her eye, that her father would leave with a mysterious golden man and his bodyguards. No doubt heading to his private office to discuss matters that pertaining the Industrial World of Spindle VI. Knowing to herself that he would be fine as he was accompanied by both horus and boris who were both strong and could handle themselves on the battlefield. Moving herself towards the entrance to the Great Hall of Feasting but not before winking at Lady Asaaj as she went passed, and down the hallway to the exit from the main palace of the estate compound with the Household Guardsman of Moldova by her side. Once there at the exit to the compound would she begin to say goodbye to the various delegations that were leaving and to make sure that the compound was secure for now, while her father was away on business. Although she did recall him saying something about a diplomatic trip to the Hapan Cluster to establish relations with the sector underneath the control of the New Queen-Mother whose coronation she would attend in place of him. She would have to pack for that soon enough, but for now would focus on the delegations leaving and giving them the proper respect. Even bowing her head in respect to the President of the Governance Commission, who was the perse overlord of the planet and its resources. Ophelia also waved goodbye to the Two Other Great Houses as they left to their own estates on the planet. Although she waited for the Lady Asaaj to exit as well to say goodbye to her in a more romantic fashion than before once away from the prying eyes of the nobility gathered to support her father.

Loadout

Tags:

Oh this is my private holo transmissions number, so feel free to call me if you wish to mingle as more than two proper ladies at a feast"
Boldness of intention is as an admirable quality, thought Asaaj yo herself, particularly from a noblewoman, always expected to keep up an appearance and dance around your true desires. "Thank you my lady, I will keep this very safe. and she slipped the details into her bag carefully watching the woman walk away.

What was left of the evening was good fun, but fairly uneventful, Asaaj enjoyed the food and wines that were offered, but did not over indulge, preferring to maintain her decorum. She hoped she could dine with this family again, the stories of their prowess I pressed her. There were even rumours that Monkrove was planning expeditions to uncover lost treasure, certainly something to keep an eye on as a fun distraction. She would have to be careful and do a little digging before she became too close to them. What a tragedy it would be if they turned out to be an infamous family of vampire hunters and she had to slaughter them in their sleep. She suppressed as small laugh to herself as a you man tried his best to work his charms on her.

The man had spoken to her several times, he was not her type, but politeness dictated that she continue the charade, but not the evening was drawing to a close. Maybe it was the drink in him, or just pure cockiness but he saw the single woman, still dancing mostly alone and decided to strike, the lines he were using were awful and she started entertaining the idea of just taking him to a dark place and murdering him for his persistence.

Luckily for him, a more interesting proposition caught her eye leaving the dance floor, a sly wink from her beautiful dance partner Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova was all the excuse she needed to end this conversation without bloodshed. "I am sorry young man, you are very charming, but I do not intend on entertaining any gentleman this evening, there are many fine women here that may be more interested, but you need to be more subtle, play hard to get." she made to kiss his cheek to say goodbye but he pulled away, embarrassed by his rejection and wanting to 'win' the conversation.

She gathered her things and graciously excused herself heading for the door, outside was the real target of her interest tonight, she had always found strong women appealing and Ophelia was certainly bo exception. Now she was alone outside in the dim light and Asaaj approached her.

"Oh, Lady Moldova, you must be more careful at this time of night, there may be witches about and they may wish to do wicked, wicked things with a girl like you." she grinned with a pleasant malevolance at Ophelia, this was fun. She wanted to kiss her, but she was still a noblewoman, despite some of the signals she was given. Oh, what harm could it do, Asaaj suspected if she had misread the signs and she was rejected, she could out run Horus and Boris, probably, will be fun finding that out.

"It has been wonderful to meet you tonight and I look forward to seeing you in battle and again on the dance floor. Until then, please accept this token of my respect." and Asaaj attempted to but her arms on Ophelia's shoulders and lean in to kiss her romantically.

O

natcha-ngamtweerat-untitled-artwork-99.jpg
TAGS: [Open to anyone else]
LOCATION: The Industrial World of Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting.
RELEVANT LINKS: Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova

Ophelia would be shaking hands with another representative, sending them off to their shuttle to make their way back to their homeworld. Sighing to herself, that the life of nobility was always a strange one. She wanted adventure and battle instead of doing diplomatic things for her father, but she loved him so and could risk disappointing him. She waved away the Household Guardsman of Moldova, standing underneath a lamp post by herself. She heard the noise of footsteps and turned her head towards her dance partner and potential love interest, Lady Asaaj. She listened with due interest as she proceeded to speak, giggling in a cute manner when she spoke about witches coming out at this time of the night, to which she promptly responded. "Lady Asaaj, If I was in any danger from these witches of the night. I can count on you hearing my screams and being my prince, coming to my rescue. After all, who else would be your dance partner." Ophelia spoke, grinning like a school girl towards Asaaj as she did the same, waiting for her to get done talking.

Ophelia listened to her, when she began to speak to her. She promptly responded in due time, as she raised her hand and put her finger to lady asaaj's lips once she began to move in close to give her a kiss. Leaning forward and whispering into her ear; getting close enough to each other to feel her breath. "Moving so quickly, are we. We can engage in more passionable romance after you buy me dinner and give me a foot massage. After all, you are teaching me to dance and my poor tootsies can't possibly survive without proper care." Ophelia said to her, leaning back up off of her and proceeding to backpedal now. "Enjoy the rest of your night, Lady Asaaj. I wish I could entertain you a bit longer in my personal room. But I have a meeting with the Queen-Mother of Hapan and must get my rest. Besides, we will see eachother real soon no doubt." Ophelia said, bowing her head and doing a curtsey in response. Moving her body away from Asaaj and walking down the pathway towards the estate's gardens which were connected to her private apartment away from her father's abode. Ophelia turned around for a quick minute at the women still standing in the light of the lamp post, blowing her a kiss before turning around fully and making her way over there. Ophelia as she walked, kept thinking about the Captain of the Eternal Empire on her way over to her apartment. Entering inside the garden and making her way through the entrance door to greet her female servants, wishing them to prepare a bath for golden skin. Undressing and hanging up her outfit on a nearby clothes rack, she would submerged herself within the water. Eventually going to sleep after washing up, preparing to pack for tomorrow's trip at a later time.

[OOC] Last Post from Ophelia.

Loadout

Tags:

Asaaj's breath was taken away for a moment as she felt a little sting of rejection, her kind thrived on impulse and just following their desires. Her disappointment was short lived however as Ophelia moved in to speak to her and implied that a date was on the cards, "Absolutely my lady, I wouldn't even dream of trying to kiss a noblewoman without properly courting her." she replied, calming feigning innocence of a kiss that they both knew was her intention. She would need to arrange a date, a little research may be needed to make sure the meal was appropriate. Asaaj couldn't help but feel a little silly, she was young by her species standards but this young women was making her act like a naive little girl. She wondered if this was the affect that she herself had caused the elder vampire met not too long ago to feel.

"Goodnight Ophelia," she called back after her, blowing a kiss in reply. "I hope you sleep well before your meeting and I will see you very soon."

Asaaj watched her walk away, she needed a drink, but what she needed was not on the menu here, her fangs ached and her cold blood flowed around her body flushing her. She needed to get away from here to feed, she couldn't afford to ruin a lovely evening by becoming a wanted killer so close to. She would fly a couple of cities over, take her night cap then return to her ship.

[Also last post]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom