Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public House Moldova's Feast of Prosperity

Theo nodded to Credit Wizard Credit Wizard , "at your convenience we can speak" He didn't know what else to say and that would be one reason why his mother sent him off like this. She knew that Theo was more the listen and do something type of person, not a eloquent speaker by any means and certain not diplomatic in any way.

So he felt a bit of relief when others came up and began to introduce themselves and make plans with their host. Course his mother wouldn't be pleased but Theo needed to think about how to get a grip on this situation.

He stepped away and found someone wondering with a tray of drinks and happily took one. If anything it would take some of the edge off of what he was feeling. He couldn't help that Lady Alexandra girard had also moved off. He really couldn't remember much else about House Girard. He would have to go back and read some of its history.

He watched as the others approached Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn , Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova , Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani , Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund he would need to consider them as well, where were they from and was there an opportunity for trade with them from Alderaan.

Maybe he should speak with Lady Girard she seemed most comfortable here, and he could use a few pointers. He gave up his viewing post to go and find her. Slowly walk till he found her sitting at a table, "Excuse me may I join you?"

Loadout
Wearing: This dress

Tags:
Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova
Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

At the offer of a dress for herself Asaaj was very pleased "That would be wonderful, to my shame I didn't come with a gift prepared for you." she hoped that this would not cause any offence, but the woman seemed keen on dancing.

Asaaj watched as she stood and slipped off her shoes, she herself wore small heels which were easy enough to dance with, particualry with he natural grace. She preferred to avoid extremely tall heels, despite their beauty, she found they added too much height to her. The woman took her hand and led her to the dance floor, she had clearly been teasing when she underplayed her dancing skill and her talents were worthy of any of the great halls of Ubelixa. She was beautiful and exotic, and it felt she was trying to lead, and maybe to outdance Asaaj. The Dathomiri was an excellent dancer herself, six hundred years of loving dancing had taught her quite a few moves, even if she wasn't familiar with the dances that Ophelia was using this evening, and her Vampiric vitality would allow her to keep pace with anyone. But this wasn't a competition, she was happy to let the other woman own the dance floor and enjoyed watching her boldness, it was her family's night, and she looked to be enjoying herself.

"Lady Moldova, you're dancing is wonderful, and a little bird tells me you have quite the talents on the battlefield too, I would love to see you fight, you look quite exquisite in your armour," The had seen family paintings, and a noble that knew how to weild a blade was a wonderful thing. The music changes to a dance that Asaaj was very familiar with and she pulled Ophelia in firmly, indicating that she intended to lead this one, she smiled expectantly for a positive acknowledgement and continued to dance. Asaaj caught the scent of the woman, her natural odour coming through the perfumes and she suddenly wished that it wouldn't cause a huge problem if she was to sink her teeth into the woman right here on the dance floor. She could feel pressure in her jaw as just the thought of it was beginning to make her fangs extend, but she was no unruly child, she had the self control to prevent incident and she put feeding to the back of her mind and enjoyed the dancing. There was a feeling of relief as she felt her teeth retract again and she was fairly confident that Ophelia was unaware of any of the changes going on with her dance partner.

The dance was a romantic dance, and Asaaj played the male lead well, spinning her partner and hopefully making her feel like the only woman in the room, that, of course was the point of these dances. The dance ended with a low hold, with Asaaj leaning over Ophelia and holding her close to the floor, Asaaj considered kissing her, but that would be much too far.

Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova

O

HOUSE MOLDOVA'S FEAST OF PROSPERITY
natcha-ngamtweerat-untitled-artwork-99.jpg
TAGS: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani [Open to anyone else]
LOCATION: The Industrial World of Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting.
RELEVANT LINKS: Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova
OUTFIT FOR EVENT: Outfit for Feast

Ophelia pondered inside of her mind, as they danced to her own exotic movements to the Traditional Band of Spindle VI. She had taken notice of her father's disappearance into the lower halls of the grand estate's compound. Even though her own movements were enough to try and outdance her partner before her. Ophelia was surprised when the women not only kept up with her but even showed her own moves to impress her. She turned her attention to the women before her, when she stated that she would love to see her in her personal battle armor because of her talents on the battlefield. Ophelia was impressed by her observation of the various portraits and had clearly done research as she was right on all accounts. She would wait until the women got done speaking before responding, still in the dancing motion. "Well that bird is very informed, Miss Asaaj. I will have to ask father to increase the security. Wouldn't want everyone to know our business and I certainly don't want people to spread rumors of me being naked because some bird told them." She laughed as she carried on the conversation. "As for the battlefield, I am certainly up there as the Supreme Knight of the Knightly Order of Saint Augustine but am completely outmatched by my father in almost every aspect. You will have to come to the upcoming tournament as well if you wish to truly see me battle." Ophelia stated to her in response. Her song would finish and wonder what else the women planned on doing.

Ophelia watched with great interest as the women would take the lead this time, pulling her close. She didn't often reveal her emotions to people but she would blush if it wasn't for the people around her but did smile to let the other woman know that she didn't mind. So she let the woman guide her around the floor, as they danced on the floor. Ophelia was distracted at the minute with the dance to notice anything strange going on with her partner as they moved around and impressed all the nobility watching. Ophelia full attention returned, when she was caught out of her thought process by the woman spinning her around like a princess and she indeed thought that she was the only women within the room and even catching a few jealous girls that angerly stared at them because of the passion that they showed. She was taken to the floor as the woman entered into a low hold, Ophelia would ponder inside of her head. Miss Asaaji was an excellent dance partner and deserved a reward, so ophelia pushed up out of the low hold and gently grabbed her arm. Reaching up and kissing her lightly on the cheek but more in a noble fashion to avoid the suspicious gazes of the nobles within who would certainly tell her father about it. Pulling herself away with a slight rub off her smooth and polished barefoot upon the right leg off her companion. "Enjoy the rest of the celebration, Lady Asaaj. Perhaps we can meet more in the future under more private accommodations. Until then, make sure that you stay for the grand feast that will happen after my father returns.". Walking away now from her off the dance floor as she would need to prepare herself for the feast that was about to begin.

Ophelia would walk towards the baron's table, each step she would raise her foot so that the woman would catch the sight of her extremely smooth soles of her feet. Clearly teasing her with her delicious and smooth skin, no matter where on her body it was located. Bending down and grabbing her glass heels, inserting her feet into them and making her away up to the platform. Taking her rightful place next to her father and another throne which was meant for her brother, but he was busy within the Military Academy and couldn't make it. Resting her form upon her marble throne, she would blow a kiss towards the lady with a wink. Before crossing her legs underneath her dress and waiting for the return of the host and Patriarch of the House of Moldova, Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova so that the celebration and then diplomatic meetings can happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexandra girard

A
Outfit and specific look:dress
Tag: Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn Theo Vereen Theo Vereen

Alexandra sat there eating as naivia walked up Alexandra had noticed her and had been keeping an interested eye on her. "You are more then welcome to join me naivia your company is most welcome" she said with a smile and slight bow of her own. Noticing she sat away "you can sit closer if you want I don't bite" she said with a slight smirk on her face as she bit back a comment.

Now wasn't the time to say what she wanted. "So what brings you to this feast nivia if I may ask" she asked looking at her. Then as she sat their with nivia she noticed her fellow alderaani noble walk up as she sat there in her white dress her hair done up. What was his name again theo was it if she remembered correctly as he got there she smiled at him "hello theo yes you may join me aswell" she said looking at him.

The art of dancing in the light
"And no one minds the biting" Neryn retorted with a phrase, and also smiling pleasantly at the girl brought closer and hearing the question she quite easily formulated the answer.

"The comrade who organised all this once fed me with his own money in a cafe. I was studying worlds with elements of authoritarian power at the time and just their planet I really liked. And after getting acquainted it turned out to be a baron and also on this scale of celebration, so why not, I decided so and dressed in my best dress decided to see how things were going here. "

After the girl leaned over to Alexandra girard and whispered.

"And I have to say, my eyes caught quite a few attractive women here from such semi-legendary planets of the galaxy, so I definitely at the win win end of the spectrum"

Naivia returned to her straight posture afterwards and waited for a reaction while the girl spoke to the Alderaan noble as her mind was thinking of answer to possible topics and questions Alexandra may form.

Alexandra girard

A
Tag: Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn
She smiled at her comment about biting and looked at her "good to know" she retorted back looking at her Alexandra was getting along with her better then she hoped or even dared to so far as she sat closer.

She listened to her tell the the story of how she met the baron and their host for the night it was an interesting story for sure. "Well that sure sounds like quite the story and that dress is lucky to be worn by such an attractive lady" she said slightly flirting with her.

As she leaned closer to Alexandra leaned slightly toward ls her and listened "I'd say we both are in a win win situation seeing as how you're the prettiest lady Here assuming you're not just being a tease" she smirked looking at her as she whispered back she didn't expect this to happen let alone so fast.

"What does a lady such as yourself do for fun?" She asked as she waited a response from her fellow alderaan native. She could split her attention between the two of them easily if needed it was a natural talent for the duchess.

Neryn was happy to be able to spend time in the company of people who had little to do with war or fraudulent trading operations. After receiving the compliment she stroked her own elegant hand a little, thus responding to the girl already in the form of interesting signals.

After Naivia leaned in and whispered the useful information, she was a little surprised that the Duchess didn't mind going further in that direction either. She swung one leg over the other and replied a little more confidently

"That's up to you, I'll just hint that I'm free for now. I don't know if you'll like this information or if your type is a bit different, but who knows. "

Naivia laughed and began to drink the pleasant-tasting juice from her glass while Alexandra girard responded to her interesting outbursts and innuendos.
Still perhaps this holiday for the wayfaring girl will end interestingly and even useful for the experience of life, so far she judged.

He nodded, "thank you"

A plate suddenly was placed in front of him,
"Thank you" He looked down...lot of food...he looked over to Alexandra girard and to Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn , "Good Evening to you both."

He felt like he had intruded on a private conversation. And yes the words that slowly drifted his way...he was certainly..well uncomfortable. No one likes to have a third wheel.

"Ladies I apologize for the intrusion it sound like you have business to discuss. I thank you for letting me join" He looked at the plate, he hated to waste food, but...he certainly wasn't going to carry it about.

"Excuse me" And just as quickly as he had sat down he decided to walk. How ever did anyone ever navigate a gathering like this. He'd feel better at the controls of his ship than this. Too many variables how to calculate. He...eh whatever.

He would take in the details of the room, ...and maybe run into another attender. He would need to talk with the host again to establish a meeting.

Alexandra girard

A
Tag: @Naivia Nerwel Theo Vereen Theo Vereen
"Your welcome sir" she said with a smile and watched a plate of food be set in front of him. "Good evening to you too sir" she said enjoying having company.

She could tell he was uncomfortable but before she could speak he dismissed himself "your welcome and sorry if we made you uncomfortable" she said as he walked off. She would have to have a conversation with him later on alderaan and formally have a conversation. Hopefully without her being distracted with a long white haired woman next to her.

She looked to naivia and smiled "how about we talk more privately before we scare away anyone else who decides to come over" she said as she stood up and offered a hand. To the young woman before her they would go to her yacht to talk further about things.

In response Naivia agreed and with a nod took Alexandra girard 's hand with her warm and gentle hand and stood up saying

"Good, then you take me to a more private place to chat, I feel like I could get lost very quickly here."

The girl smiled sweetly, studying the duchess's dress and appearance quite calmly, suggesting that she might be to her liking, which would greatly increase the chance of progressive negotiations. As she didn't have any other reason for now to stay in here and was a bit interested about such kind of people from Alderaan.

natcha-ngamtweerat-untitled-artwork-99.jpg
TAGS: Alexandra girard Theo Vereen Theo Vereen Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn [Open to anyone else]
LOCATION: The Industrial World of Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting.
RELEVANT LINKS: Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova

Monkrove would return some time later after making sure that everything within the kitchen would be suitable for eating. Walking back inside the Great Hall of Feasting and up to his marble throne platform. Kissing his daughter on the cheek before turning around and gazing out into the crowd for a minute. "Ladies & Gentlemen, if I might have your attention for only a minute. The Great Feast is about to begin and I would like everyone to enjoy the food that the cooks within the kitchen have prepared for your enjoyment." Monkrove stated to all those gathered within the hall, resting his form upon his marble throne. Ringing the bell as the side hallway's doors would open and servants would flood into the hall with trays upon trays of food as the nobles and delegates within would take their seats at the tables. The servants would quickly place down the food into the various tables.

There would be freshly baked white bread loafs with bowls of whipped butter with a side of fresh scones by the side on each table within the hall. Bowls of sugared almonds as a sort of sweat treat before the main course would arrive. Several baskets of honey-mustard eggs and chilled strawberry soup. At the end of the tables would be pottages of ham, leek, and pea soup within one of them. The main course itself would be several large andronius war boars that were cooked to perfection and looked simply divine to sink your teeth into at this current time. Among the various other things served at the event would be fish, turkey legs, pork pot pies stuffed with pork, bacon, and layered between pastry dough. It was seasoned with salt, pepper, sage and other species to really bring out the flavor. Malardis and Capon with Orange or Lemon Sauce would be served as well, having side orders of fritters and brawn to go with the Malardis roasted duck. Last but not least would be meatballs and other wild game that could be cooked and served for the guest that arrived. There were plenty of assortments of beverages for them to enjoy and pick at their leisure, for the more hungry people at the event. The House of Moldova had enough supplies to feed several armies and could provide unlimited food for guest who enjoyed it.

Monkrove himself would sit upon his throne, taking a large cut of the andronius war boar and putting it on his plate. Ordering several glasses of boga noga to go with his first course. He would gaze upon the crowd once and whole to see if anyone was enjoying the meal that he had provided and paid for with his own pension from the military. He smiled to himself, because everything was cooked to perfection and was seasoned with quality that you could find within the most fancy restaurants of the galaxy. Monkrove would have devoured 15 plates of the various wild game that his hunters had brought to his estate and drank several glasses of ale, wine and boga noga as well.

[After the feast and everyone had ate their fill]

Monkrove would clean his mouth, having devoured a total of 150 plates of various food with plenty more to share around. Standing up after wiping his mouth clean of any stains he would begin his final statement for the event. "Thank you for coming to this joyous occasion of the house of moldova's founding. Now that the main event is over with, there is much time for diplomatic talks between the Industrial World of Spindle VI and the delegations that have arrived. If you wish to speak with me about these matters, now would be the time to do so." Monkrove stated with a bow, allowing several of the delegations to leave as they had only arrived for the feast and nothing much else. Resting his form upon his throne, he would wait for any of the delegations to appear before him to speak of personal matters. Having sent his daughter away to say goodbye to guest in his absence and wish their safe return to their homeworlds.

Aurelian Sigismund
High Imperator, Princeps and Shield of Vandemar, Grandmaster of the Legions

âś  Objective: To Be Seen

âś  Location: Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting

âś  Gear: Attire with sabatons, ceremonial Vibro-gladius, golden laurel wreath

âś  Assets: Two Agema Aegis veteran Legionnaires

âś  Tag(s): Credit Wizard Credit Wizard , Theo Vereen Theo Vereen , Alexandra girard

I0YaNnN.png

For as long as he could bear it, Aurelian was walking around the hall and listening into talks of extremely important business people, nobles and other personalities whos horizons were either limited by money or by the small number of brain cells present. It was incredibly unsurprising how the Galaxy managed to get controlled by Force users for millennia. Average ambition and general education were abysmal, just as the feeling of community, comradery and the utopian idea of a greater good.

The venerable Zakuulan was enjoying a bit of the offered food and beverages, drinking wine and showing some decent manners and participating in the feast. Situated on a table which was too small, a chair which seemed to burst into a million pieces in mere seconds and in company of some of these pitiful low-lifes, it was more than a challenge not to tear down the walls of this hall and dictate less decadence and narrow-mindedness on this planet.

One the call came for the feast to finally end, he did not loose any time to pursue the goal he came for and approached the host once more.

"I expect the array of opportunities you and your world might offer to be as equally impressive as your appetite. Do you pursue official business in your great hall of gluttony or do you have a private solar?"

The Vandemarian ruler was out of any patience or saw the need for manners. Either someone has qualities and wants to do business, or not. If you could not expect anything from anyone, Sigismund would at least offer honesty and not stick to courtly swollen words anymore. It was a waste of time and opportunity.

vandemarsigil3a.png

valentin-baguirov-cyber151.jpg
TAGS: Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund [Open to anyone else]
LOCATION: The Industrial World of Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Monkrove's Office.
RELEVANT LINKS: Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova

Monkrove would be on his throne like mentioned before, watching as the high and mighty "High Imperator of Vandemar" would approach his throne. He had mentioned to monkrove earlier in the day that he was here for more diplomatic relations and the royal baron of Spindle VI would engage in civil conversation with him as long as his manners were still operational and could respect the host of the feast. Monkrove would listen as the High Imperator of Vandemar would speak to him, being quite rude in his delivery of his words to him. If the baron was like any other man, his honor wouldn't allow him to take such disrespect from a commoner no less. He was the Patriarch of the House of Moldova, he deserved respect from the highest commoner to the lowest noble. Once the man got done speaking would monkrove reply in due time. "Private matters are discussed within my office deep within the estate compound. High Imperator, as for those vast opportunities that you speak off. The arrangement can be beneficial to both of us in terms of long term gains as I can't guarantee a quick return due to the possible interference by the other galactic powers within the region. So please keep that in mind while we discuss business." Monkrove replied, asking the high imperator to follow himself and his giant boar guardians "Boris and Horus". Before telling the Household Guardsman within the hall that he was moving locations and to alert anyone else that he would be elsewhere but still available for conversation. He would lead them down through the various halls of the estate, opening up large fortified doors into another hallway and opening the door into his office and allowing himself and the high imperator to enter inside unopposed before the door closed by the two household guardians standing at the front doors as protection.

The Office of the Mercenary-General would be more practical than the overdesigned hall of feasting that the High Imperator was previously in. Looking exactly like the picture above with grey flooring leading up to his office chair and desk, with two cherry trees off to the side and paintings of himself and his family tree would also be present. Beyond that there would be nothing to indicated a noble resided here and worked here. Asking his butler to bring in a larger chair for the high imperator to sit upon. The chair would also be practical being a comfortable chair but having the bulkiness to support any weight upon it. Monkrove wanted to make sure that his guest was comfortable even though the man was a rude and crude figure. He would take his seat behind the desk, bringing his overweight form upon it and relaxed a little. Stroking his long brown beard and observing the high imperator for a minute before getting down to business. "Well, High Imperator. There are many things that the Industrial World of Spindle VI can offer you and your current domain, such as a large supply of highly refined tibanna gas extracted from the two gas giants of Spindle VI. As for trade between us if you wish to go down that pathway, we can mainly offer you transparisteel, copper and durasteel. As for the resources not currently exploited by our government, we would be willing to trade several large supplies of Duramentium, Neutronium, Titanium and Quadranium. With our explosion of ugnaught population, the Industrial Yards of Spindle VI is filled with plenty of skilled workers to mine metal and work them to create something entirely new, the entire industrial process located within one main area. Which would allow you to cut out the middleman for supplies if our trade ships are allowed to operate and bring you materials within your space." Monkrove would begin to say, this would only be is testing the waters so to speak. He wanted to see what the high imperator was like behind closed doors and away from everyone else. If the High Imperator of Vandemar was smart and had intelligence unrivaled by anything, he would know that the Industrial World could supply them with many things that weren't included in the summary of the planet spoken my monkrove. While he waited for an answer from the high imperator sitting across from himself, he would bet both boris and horus much to their approval.

Alexandra girard

A
Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn

"Oh don't worry I won't let you get lost" she said with a sweet smile of her own feeling naivias soft warm hand go into her own soft and warm hand she guided her to towards her ship. She smiled as they passed guards who tried not to look at the two ladies but it was obvious they where.

As they arrived on her ship to negotiate Alexandra looked at her "I have to say I didn't expect to meet someone so gorgeous at this event" she said with a smile walking closer to naivia.

In response, Neryn took a seat in a comfortable chair and calmly added

"Miracles happen, and the most important thing is to learn not to get used to them."

Answering, the girl silently surveyed the ship from inside, noting its luxurious appearance, something akin to the ancient aristocratic palaces that as a child the girl had treated as her own home where she had grown up. But remembering that she was no longer a little girl but a grown up girl Naivia returned her gaze to Alexandra girard and replied

"And may I ask, did you come on personal initiative or were you invited? "

Theo watched with some curiosity the line that formed to grab the attention of Credit Wizard Credit Wizard it was amazing. He had never seen anything like it. It was like he was a morsel of extreme rareness and the delegates lined up to get a bite.

Is that what it was like to have power? To sit on a throne of a house or world to have people line up to get your attention, or approval for what they wanted or needed.

Is this what he was expected to do in the future?

He could feel something crawling around his insides . He would watch and when the line dwindled he would approach. If he still had an appetite to do so.

Alexandra girard

A
"Oh i won't but when they do happen I always try to see how Miraculous they become" she said looking at her looking over Alexandra's space yacht. It had goldium inlay with silver and porcelain walls and pillars the seats where extremely soft with the finest leather possible. There was no expense skimpted on its luxury " can I get you a drink I have plenty of juices or even alcohol if you want?" She asked. Standing there when she heard her order Alexandra Made her drink then sat beside her setting the glass beside her on a table between them.

"I came here of my own volition originally to help further my families power on alderaan but there will always be other chances for that" she said sipping on her own juice.

In response, Neryn nodded her head calmly and said

"Raspberry flavoured juice with ice cubes please."

The girl sat contentedly quiet, trying to imagine to you how she found herself on someone else's luxury ship and what it would all come down to. At least for the moment it was peaceful and cosy, but who knows what traditions associated with the Duchess' homeland Naivia might not know about. At the same time she was still interested in continuing to get to know the girl and learn more about her. Especially since in addition to her beautiful body she also had a pure, intelligent mind, which always attracted Naivia and she wanted to ask hundreds of different questions and hear a thousand different answers.

"And I hope I'm not interrupting your party... "

A little nervously, the high-born woman replied.

Alexandra girard

Alexandra girard

A
She smiled as she poured a second glass raspberry and added ice to it she walked up to naivia. And set it on the table beside her on a coaster then sat down on the opposite chair of the small table looking at the woman "don't worry this party is far more interesting for me atleast" she said with a smile. As she then straightened her dress " so I'm Alexandra by the way and you are?" She asked Taking a sip of her drink.

" make your self at home while your on my ship I don't mind" she offered sitting there as she undid her lace shoes.

Neryn began to drink from the beautiful crystal glass, relieved and beginning to get used to the place. It made her feel good to be cared for, or at least shown some sort of pluck and standards of ethics that she hadn't enjoyed in a long time. Hearing the words about "this party" the Girl blushed a little, but then when asked about her either name or something more personal she looked at the Duchess and replied in a gentle voice.

"Well... If you take away all the formalities. That would leave two versions of my name. Neryn for everyone and Nery for the closest and most important people, here..."

At the words about feeling at home, the girl calmed down more and with a nod continued to study the ship, slowly getting used to its decor and sense of aristocracy...

"I'll probably... I'll be wrong to judge... But it seems to me that it's not the ship, it's you that's the crown jewel of this placeHere... And also... You want to be with me for a while, right? Or do you have something else to do and I'm in the way, Alexandra?"

Alexandra girard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom