Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public House Moldova's Feast of Prosperity

HOUSE MOLDOVA'S FEAST OF PROSPERITY
natcha-ngamtweerat-untitled-artwork-99.jpg
TAGS: Alexandra girard [Open to anyone else]
LOCATION: The Industrial World of Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting.
RELEVANT LINKS: Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova

OUTFIT FOR EVENT: Outfit for Feast

The Grand Estate of the House of Moldova would be a large and impressive complex of buildings and other grand palaces located within a walled enclosure that resembled a fortress. Being one of the only great houses of spindle vi left after the overthrow and assassination of the nobility during the reign of Andronius III Pius de Saint Augustine, Emperor and President of the Industrial World of Spindle VI. After the overthrow of the imperial monarchy and the establishment of the dictatorship known as the Spindle VI Governance Commission. The House of Moldova and Two other great houses were allowed to stay because of their support for the revolution and now had more power than ever before over the world. The Patriarch of the House of Moldova, Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova would have wanted to celebrate the anniversary of the foundation of their house with a grand feast of prosperity at the estate. Sending invitations to anyone of importance that wished to attend his event either for social interaction or more diplomatic fashion so that people may acquire the raw materials of spindle vi for themselves and their factions.

The Great Hall of Feasting would be a vast chamber within the main castle complex. Entering into the kashyyyk style doors at the entrance into a luxury hall that was of white gemstones and marble and filled to the brim with tables of food and other beverages that his guest might enjoy. Other objects of power were noticeable within the room, such has having large statues of boars carved from marble and paintings from famous artist outside of the world of spindle VI. A large crowd had already arrived from planets nearby the system and thus the room if anyone entered was filled but not overly populated. The Household Guardsman of Moldova with the symbol of the house of moldova upon their chest, a white boar with a sword in it would also be present among the crowd, wearing less noticeable heavy armor with either ceremonial pikes or having steam powered slug rifles that the House of Moldova Manufactured. The Branch Families of Moldova would also be present that split from the main line and their banners were on full display within the vast white chamber. With a large throne and two smaller thrones near the back, that were the main attraction because it was the seat for the Baron and Baroness of Moldova to sit upon and for visitors of the chamber to make their approach to visit.

Monkrove would be dressed in a more noble but military style uniform compared to his regular power armor that he often wore on business trips away from the planet itself. His movements showed signs of both a charismatic leader and a ruthless combatant has he made his way up to the stairs where his throne was. Having danced already with the President of Spindle VI's Daughter and the Daughters of the other Great Houses that always attended each other's functions. He was tired now and desired something to feed his stomach from the wasted energy of dancing. Being 6'2 and 350 pounds of pure weight did put him in the overweight category but he demanded respect from those that attended the social function of his house. The man took a glass of boga noga from the tables in front of his throne, he tried to look through the crowd of nobles and senators from distant planets to see who was attending the event. Moving around the table and sitting down on his marble white throne, he was careful not to drink too much otherwise he would be drunk and make a fool out of himself but that was the price of being a noble.

His gaze looked through the crowd and waited for anything of interest to appear before him and his throne. Running his hands through his long brown beard once and while, But the rest of the time, he would dine and devour the food in front of himself in a polite fashion that his servants had set up at the various tables.

The note side, "Your duties for this week are to travel to Spindle VI and establish relations"

Theo read the note again it was very clear and to the point. This was his expected role as a member of the family not only would he serve his time in the military, he would now also be a diplomat, and junior senator on Coruscant. Roles his parents had put together for him.

His mother had explained it at dinner the other night. For those first few moments Theo felt rebellious shifting in his chair waiting to jump up thrown down the napkin and say NO I won't. But he didn't. As much as he wanted to just not slip into this role that he felt being pushed upon him to tell his parents no was a slap in their face and he just couldn't do it.

He nodded and today here it was first assignment.

----------------------------------
Enroute -

Within a few hours a diplomatic vessel was prepared Theo was on board now with Becca. His mother was gracious and loaned her to him until he get get his own.

"Prince Theo I'm pleased to help let me know what you need" The small brunette with the half smile who was very good at her job and keeping everything moving asked.

"If I just keep my elbows off the table will I keep us from having a galactic incident?" He smiled trying to be funny of course.

Becca knew him well enough to understand his humor, "Don't let your tongue hang out for too long either, please" They each grinned ok he could do this.

Theo nodded he would need to wear his uniform and family crest everything else would fall into place. "Did we bring the traditional Alderaani Gift Basket?"

"OH YES!" within moments the basket appeared, "Emerald Wine, Alderaani cheese, and crackers, some soaps, a sample of moss art, and various other little goodies offered by Alderaan."

"Great" He didn't sound thrilled more sarcastic then anything.

"
Theo, it is important to make friends, create trade..." He held up his hand, "I know, I just need a nap...it's already been a long day. I'll see you when we are an hour out"

He knew she was trying to help he did and he didn't know why he turned it that way he did need a nap.

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard | Alexandra girard

Last edited:

Alexandra girard

A
Outfit for event: dress

alexandra had gotten dressed for the the feast she was invited to. Her dress didn't allow her to use her martial arts effectively but she looked the part of a duchess minus the tattoos down her back but she didn't mind at all. As she sat in her estate she had plenty of time to get to the feast as she applied makeup what little she actually wore most of it was natural beauty.

One of her assistants walked in "miss girard your ship is ready" he said she smiled as she finished her make up. Standing up she walked up to him "how do I look?" She asked knowing the assistant knew her stance on sucking up to her. "You look beautiful my lady" he said she smiled as she walked towards her ship and boarded the ship she sat down in her suite and poured herself some champagne.

Sometime later

"Miss girard we are entering the planet's atmosphere" her long time pilot and friend said "please try not to damage my ship this time" Alexandra said in jest she heard laughter in return. "I'll try not to miss girard" she got up and grabbed the traditional alderaani gift basket she had heard that another from alderaan was coming to this event so trying not to be upstaged she brought a gift basket plus a state of the art protocol droid If he wanted it.

As they landed she smiled as she had the protocol droid hold the gift baskets as she straightened her dress from travel smiling as the ramp descended she walked out of her ship examining his palace as she walked up and into the palace and into the feasting halls. Followed in toe by the droid with the gift basket watching him dance she could tell how he lived so long or atleast how he survived most combats up till this point.

She then walked up to him as he sat down "greetings lord Moldova I come bearing gifts the gift basket plus a state of the art droid" she said with a slight bow "my name is duchess Alexandra girard" she said as people gave her side ways looks for various reasons. Unless he was going to conduct in conversation with her she was going to sit down and converse with some of the other political figures.

Credit Wizard Credit Wizard Theo Vereen Theo Vereen

TAGS: Alexandra girard Theo Vereen Theo Vereen [Open to anyone else]
LOCATION: The Industrial World of Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting.

Monkrove was enjoying the traditional band of Spindle Music, classical but with a military flare added to the music itself. Tapping his foot as he devoured some andronius war boar steak that he had his attendants bring over after his last meal was ate and promptly cleaned up. Picking up his napkin and making sure that his beard was devoid of crumbs. Monkrove would set down his fork and look over the vast hall within his palace, peering up at the entrance to the hall he would come into eye contact with a fair skinned lady in a wonderful dress. He would brush his long brown beard for a minute as the women promptly walked up to him and introduced herself and presenting him with both a gift basket and a protocol droid. Although he had no interest in the protocol droid he would be a generous host and take the generous donation to the House of Moldova. He watched with amusement as the women introduced herself as a "Duchess Alexandra Girard" and was no doubt from a planet where the nobility still existed in some form. Waiting until the woman had got done speaking. He would reply to her in a formal but commanding tone.

"Welcome to the House of Moldova, Duchess Alexandra Girard. I appreciate the gifts that you have brought to the celebration of the founding of our house. The main event has not started yet, I'm afraid. Although you can converse with the other people in attendance until more guest arrive." Monkrove stated to her, resting back on his marble throne. Having the Moldova Household Attendants take the gift basket and the protocol droid to the palace vault to be documented and give the proper respect that it deserved as the first gift that he had received. Once the duchess had walked down from his throne platform to converse with the other guest in attendance at his social event, Monkrove would adjust his military style uniform and wait for more guest of importance to arrive. Meanwhile the party would be in full swing and everyone would be enjoying themselves under the watchful eye of his gaze and the not so subtle presence of the Household Guardsman of Moldova that were present to enforce order within the estate complex. Crossing his legs underneath him, Monkrove would focus back on his diner before him and would begin to devour some more food in once again a polite fashion.

He must have stared at the ceiling the entire time they traveled if he slept it had been very little. He had tried counting the rivets in the ceiling but quickly lost interest in especially after he counted the same row twice.

He rolled over to stare at the wall but his thoughts wouldn't rest he had this feeling something else was going on at home. Several new appointments in staff with a focus on protection and arms. Nerves getting the better of them all perhaps after the attack on Coruscant, he had to admit would make anyone nervous.

It was clear he wasn't going to sleep so he got up and got dressed. He decided not to wear the military uniform he would instead go for the long comfortable robes of the Alderaani and wear his family crest. He wanted to blend in not stand out, people in uniform tended to stand out.

Becca would go with him on the ride to where the dinner was being held but she would no attend. Her only function was to advise him to that point, everything after that was on him.

Arriving at House Moldova

He asked of the Alderaan Knights with him to do him a favor and carry the basket. It was a slow walk into the very regal home. The tables sparkled under the lights a great deal of care had been taken for this evening. He nodded to Herald, "Prince Theo of Alderaan"

Best smile appeared on Theo's face as he approached the host Credit Wizard Credit Wizard . For a moment he was caught off guard. There was a face here he recognized. He had been made to study and know the faces of everyone from Alderaan of the noble houses...he was surprised to see a face he recognized he quickly sifted through to find the name...what's her name......WAIT he had it Alexandra girard

"Good Evening Sir and Lady Girard, I am most honored to be here. On behalf of my mother and father I bring you a small gift from the Alderaani. A Collection of items for your consumption, use, and enjoyment." Theo reached back for the basket presenting it, and giving a small bow to his host.

TAGS: Alexandra girard Theo Vereen Theo Vereen [Open to anyone else]

The Patriarch of House Moldova would have just gotten done, feasting upon his 14th meal before that dish was taken away by the household servants. Monkrove would observe the local happenings within the chamber, he wanted to make sure that his guest were enjoying themselves. On the flip side, is that he didn't want to get up from his comfortable chair. His attention turned to the door, as another envoy would have arrived from some distant planet. Monkrove would raise his glass of wine and the herald of the envoy would announce that it was none other than "Prince Theo of Alderaan", finally someone of great importance had arrived. Although the duchess was important in her own right, monkrove found that he lacked a certain number of nobles within his court at the minute. He watched as the prince gave a polite smile and approached his marble throne. Waiting until he had arrived upon the step.

Once the prince of alderaan had arrived before him and gave his introduction, along with a small gift not unlike the duchess had done. Monkrove returned his own smile towards him. Speaking now to him, "Greetings to you as well, Royal Highness from Alderaan. House Moldova is certainly surprised of your visit considering the travel from your homeworld to my own. I will have to send a letter of thanks to the Royal Family of Alderaan for sending such fine delegates to my house's feast. As for your gift, I will certainly look forward to diving into its contents." Monkrove spoke with a commanding but polite tone that was befitting of a noble, one of his house attendants would politely take the basket from the prince's hands. Walking away with it towards the palace vault to be documented and given the proper respect until the baron had wanted to use it. Turning his attention away from the servant who had just walked away, Monkrove would speak again to him. "Like I have mentioned to Lady Girard, the main event of this evening. The feast will be held sometime later once more guest arrive from distant planets. If you would like to converse with others in attendance or if you desire for diplomatic relations between myself and your planet. Those can be discussed once the main event has been concluded." Monkrove said with the same tone as before. Leaning back on his marble throne and setting down the wine glass on the table next to himself. Meanwhile more delegates would arrive at the event, some from as far away as the unknown regions. The Household Guardsman of Moldova would constantly be checking up on the guest in attendance, while the guardsman inside the security command station would be checking over the various anti-aircraft batteries around the compound and the camera systems that were littered throughout. Monkrove wanted to make sure that no uninvited guest would arrive at this event although he could allow certain people to arrive if they had a valid reason for wanting to attend. However, as he waited for more guest to arrive at his event. Monkrove would clap his hands as more food would be delivered to the various tables and before his own self. Although he refrained from eating if the prince of alderaan had anything to say in response.

Aurelian Sigismund,
High Imperator, Princeps and Shield of Vandemar, Grandmaster of the Legions

✠ Objective: To Be Seen

✠ Location: Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting

✠ Gear: Attire with sabatons, ceremonial Vibro-gladius, golden laurel wreath

✠ Assets: Two Agema Aegis veteran Legionnaires

✠ Tag(s): Credit Wizard Credit Wizard , Theo Vereen Theo Vereen , Alexandra girard

I0YaNnN.png

The Phalanx arrived over Spindle VI already well after the feast had started. Attending this backwaters worlds party was the idea of the Castellan and some of the Exarchs, not Aurelians. He did not see a lot of sense to introduce diplomatic relations with a planet which was an entire Galaxy far away from Vandemar. The place seemed a lot more industrious than Alric Árheim 's homeworld, but also fairly more decadent. Yet it paid out to listen to the political leadership of the own world from time to time.

The large ship finished its approach in the orbit of the world, announcing its intent and receiving docking clearance as well as for the personal shuttle of the Princeps to land at the estate of Moldova. With only a honorary guard of two Agema, the Zakuulan steered his shuttle personally down to the surface. The tall soldier-ruler felt unwell, leaving both his personal weapons and armor behind on the flagship.

The estate was mildly impressive by its size, but it was swallowed by opulence and extremes, too big, too noble. It would never be tolerated on Vandemar to expand a personal house to this extent. With subtle movements Aurelian Sigismund steered the ship down onto the designated landing platform, servants and guards of the locals arriving to take care of any luggage and security protocols.

Leaving one of his Agema at the ship, he took the other with him into the estate. Guided by a well attired official of the palace, the High Imperator is brought to the doors of the great feasting hall. The red and gold of his own armor can be found in the equipment of his bodyguard as well, wielding one of the impressive Praetorian Sarissas, the two huge golden armored figures approached the host.

And he was difficult to miss. Where Aurelian was the perfect result of the highest forms of gene-engineering and cybernetics, his body in perfect shape and dimensions, athletic and muscular, their host, Credit Wizard Credit Wizard was a lumbering, fat piece of nobility. Certainly strong and with some reputation as warrior, but also as overindulging.

The Princeps of Vandemar stopped a few meters in front of the marble seat which was entirely occupied by the large man. There was another noble, a prince of Alderaan, who just made his introduction.

"Mercenary-General Moldova. I am Aurelian Sigismund, High Imperator of Vandemar. Your invitation to celebrate your anniversary has reached the far end of the Galaxy. It is always curious to see what you might find on the other side of such an event."

His sea-green eyes stared indifferently at the man, they looked down on him.

vandemarsigil3a.png

Last edited:

TAGS: Alexandra girard Theo Vereen Theo Vereen Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund [Open to anyone else]

Monkrove would be waiting a response from the Prince Theo of Alderaan. While he waited, he leaned over to his attendant nearby to summon the guards with the Andronius War Boars to be brought into the room. Although the household guardsman of moldova would have provided enough security for the event, he wanted to make absolutely sure that nothing went wrong. Although he himself was a cabale warrior within his own right that could tangle with even the mightiest foe that might attempt to attack him due to his own enhancements which were hidden beneath his uniform for the event. Adjusting his sash around his uniform for a few minutes. He was alerted to the arrival of the "Phalanx" within the atmosphere due to the Military Monitoring Station above the world. And the landing of the shuttle within the palace grounds. Monkrove would be interested in meeting the delegation that decided to bring an entire warship above the world he was supposed to defend from threats. His own impressive heavy cruiser "The Stormvermin" was beneath the compound, ready to be deployed from a giant mountain hanger underneath the estate if a threat was coming to destroy the world and invade it for its resources. Monkrove would return his gaze towards the entrance to the great hall of feasting.

Once the delegation made there way through, an impressive man of glory and power that was the awe of any room that he entered. Monkrove wasn't impressed by him and his showy guardsman as they made there way towards him. He was the Patriarch of the House of Moldova, One of the Great Houses of the Industrial World of Spindle VI. Monkrove had half a mind to summon his assault armor and do battle with this foe before him to show that although he was obese to galactic standards, he would still be able to hold his own against any man or creature that decided to challenge him within his house of all things. But he wouldn't say anything as to not appear rude to the other guest that have arrived. Monkrove peered towards the man in golden armor along with his bodyguards. Monkrove would stroke his beard as the man introduced himself as "High Imperator of Vandemar, Aurelian Sigismund." he had certainly heard of the legendary figure before him, a warrior unlike any other but with a sense of arrogance and pomp to him. He was certainly full of himself and believed himself to be a god that no one could challenge. Monkrove would bow a little before him in respect, before responding to him. "It was unexpected for such a legendary figure to appear before the humble house of Moldova. Traveling from the world of vandemar to our corner of the galaxy must have been a waste in your eyes no doubt, and to make up for such a long trip. I am giving a gift of my own to you as a way to apologize for such a long trip." Monkrove would snap his fingers, as several of the attendants would bring large crates in front of the High Imperator and his golden and red guardsman. "There is a large supply of refined tibanna gas that we extracted from the gas giants of Spindle V and Spindle IV and there are several shipments of Duramentium, which is regarded as some of the toughest steel in the galaxy to do what you wish with. Last for this gift, we have a shipment of Neutronium, which is used in the production of durasteel as well as dura armor. And it could be used for starships as its ultra-dispersive allow for high protection. I do hope that you will accept my gift as payment for your trip." Monkrove stated to them, peering up to the larger man as his own ice cold glare stared into the indifference stare of the High Imperator. Monkrove knew that look within the imperator's eyes as a sign of looking down upon him for being a noble, but he hoped that his very generous gift would brighten his mood and allow the imperator to mingle with the other delegations in attendance. Leaning back on his marble throne and waiting for a response from either the High Imperator or the Prince of Alderaan before him.

Loadout
Wearing: This dress

Tags: Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

Also open

Asaaj strolled into the banquet Hall expectantly, she had heard great things about the nobility on Spindle VI and had come this way to hopefully not be disappointed. She missed the time when she was royalty of her own world, being relegated now to a wanderer. She had obtained an invite to this party by putting her name forward as a ranked representative of the Eternal Empire, it had taken quite some charm to have her name put forward to Credit Wizard Credit Wizard but she had been invited nonetheless. Tonight she had cast several wards on herself that would minimise her force presence somewhat. There was no hiding her tattoos, nor would she want to hide them, but with the spells she had cast, she could at least claim to be distant descendant blood, should she need to justify her presence to some light sider. She wrinkled her nose just at the thought of denigrating herself like that, but she would not be the one to ruin a noble's celebration.

Looking around she watched all the other guests in their beautiful outfits, her enhanced senses were bombarded by the fragrances of perfume, food and flowers. One of the guards carried a carved wooden box which she would present to Monkrove. He looked deep in conversation but must present herself, so she waited in line briefly before stepping forward.

As she reached the large man she made a low curtsy, "Happy anniversary my Lord, my name is Asaaj En Kelsani, Captain in the Eternal Empire. as she stood, she beckoned her guard "Please accept this gift from my family collection to mark your celebration." The guard opened the box and inside was an egg shaped lattice of extremely fine ceramic, with gold and electrum finery and crystal detailing, the inside of the box was signed by the artist, an old signature that looked a lot like 'Fah BerJay' a highly renown designer for collectors of this sort of trinket.

Asaaj also looked at the other gathered guests and dearly wished she was not having to play the part of captain, forcing herself to behave appropriately as a lowborn, not the queen she truly was, she kissed hands where appropriate and curtsied where necessary. Asaaj would speak with Monkrove until dismissed and then find another guest to converse with.

Last edited:

Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova

O

TAGS: [Open to anyone else]
RELEVANT LINKS: Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova

Ophelia had never been one for stuffy parties or social gatherings among the Great Houses of Spindle VI. However as this was the anniversary of the Foundation of the House of Moldova. She forced herself to attend as to not disappoint her father, Baron Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova. Walking into the great hall of feasting from a side room of the estate. Ophelia would put on a sweet but forced smile to convey to all those present, waiting for the house harold to introduce her to the delegations who had attended the event. "Now announcing, Lady Ophelia of the House of Moldova." the herald would speak, unrolling the ceremonial scroll that was usually needed when announcing people of importance. Walking further inside the chamber, with her stunning black and red dress and her glass heels which hurt her smooth feet to no end. But she had to make due with the social protocol that the event called for. She happened to overlook the royal throne of the house of moldova, her father was engaged in conversation to Theo Vereen Theo Vereen and Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund at this current time. Ophelia didn't know them all that well, considering she hasn't traveled from Spindle VI due to her responsibility as the Supreme Knight of the Knightly Order of Saint Augustine. Walking up to a table closer to the throne, she would sit down on the chair attached to the table and peer out towards the other delegations that have arrived. She turned her head when she saw that another person had entered at this current time, Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani wearing an interesting red dress that covered her figure to a tee.

Ophelia watched as the woman in red would make her way to her father. And would present him with a gift after waiting in line behind the other two figures at this time. She couldn't quite tell what the gift was from this distance but she no doubt thought it was something of importance that could carry favor with her father. Who had unmatched influence on Spindle VI, with his only rival for influence being the other great houses and the Democratic but dictatorship leaning President of Spindle VI and his Cabinet who ruled with an iron fist through the Spindle VI Governance Commission. Ophelia would turn her head away from the women, crossing her legs underneath her dress and waiting for anything of interest to happen. To anyone near her, they would detect a faint trace of the force within her but it wasn't much considering that she lacked the formal training of a force user at this time. Picking up a few grapes from the table and a glass of wine from the attendants nearby that serviced her every whim and could be annoying at times. Ophelia would be on constant guard though, as she watched for any signs of danger to her father and the other guest in attendance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurelian Sigismund,
High Imperator, Princeps and Shield of Vandemar, Grandmaster of the Legions

✠ Objective: To Be Seen

✠ Location: Spindle VI, House of Moldova's Grand Estate, Great Hall of Feasting

✠ Gear: Attire with sabatons, ceremonial Vibro-gladius, golden laurel wreath

✠ Assets: Two Agema Aegis veteran Legionnaires

✠ Tag(s): Credit Wizard Credit Wizard , Theo Vereen Theo Vereen , Alexandra girard

I0YaNnN.png

Without any doubt or even attempt to hide it, Aurelian was surprised. Perking his blonde eyebrows at the gesture of the nobleman. Even though the underlaying bootlickery was typical for a blueblood, the gesture was either entirely wasteful and bound to bloated mannerisms or this throne-occupying mercenary leader was actually playing with sarcasm and mocking certain uptight traditions. The High Imperator did not know the man well enough to judge, but offered a nod.

"Your gifts are accepted. Even though my presence, as you pointed out, is gift enough, my aide selected the following for you."

With a gesture of his hand Agema-Brother Memnos handled a long scroll to Sigismund who directly reached forward with his hand for one of the many servants of the host to catch and take it. He did not seem particularly caring about who or what takes it, as long as the unnecessary exchange of pleasantries was ended.

"And do not worry about me wasting time, my ship is very fast. This scroll is one of Hurian the Elders early works, a cartography of the galaxy, hand drawn and true to scale to the nanometer. An impressive artist."

He eyed the man for another moment.

"Consider myself scheduled for after the main event to talk about more serious topics than gift exchange."

vandemarsigil3a.png

Alexandra girard

A
Goals: mingle and talk to people.

Outfit and specific look:dress

Alexandra had sat down at a table as other people of importance began shuffling in and presenting gifts towards their illustrious and rather large host. In truth she despised these events all the grandstanding and bootlicking that goes on but she ate politely and as a duchess of alderaan should. She had to admit the food wasn't bad although she wished some of the drink was better perhaps she should have brought him some of her wine instead of the droid.

Either way she felt out of place here a good portion of people here where military and she was just a duchess from alderaan as she sat there eating not wanting to be impolite and cause a scene she simply sat there.

TAGS: Alexandra girard Theo Vereen Theo Vereen Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund [Open to anyone else]

[Speaking to High Imperator Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund ]

Monkrove would smile within his own bloated but strong form, he had caught the High Imperator off guard with his display of kindness and giving a gift back to the man who had traveled all this way for his humble house anniversary. He would be quite interested as the high imperator had taken his gift and had offered one in return. Apparently it was a work from "Hurian the Elder" and an early one at that, depicting the galaxy in the style of cartography. Monkrove was impressed and figured that he should commission for the Cartographer's Guild of Spindle VI to make his own version. But for now, he would wait for the High Imperator to get done speaking and once he did, Monkrove would respond promptly and on time. "Certainly, High Imperator Sigismund. I look forward to discussing with you topics of importance beyond just a measly exchange of gifts. In the meantime, there are other delegations at this time that would enjoy speaking with you. Although they might annoy you because they are more of the traditionalist nobles. If that doesn't interest you, the gladiatorial arena within the compound is hosting a performance. If you are interested in testing your superior skill against the strongest and mightiest that the world of Spindle VI can offer." Monkrove suggested to him. Weather the High Imperator accepted either is up to him, monkrove would sit here nonetheless until something of interest happened to arrive. As the attendants would take the scroll to the palace vaults to be documented and preserved for later use, and the high imperator's crates be taken to his shuttle at the landing dockyard.

[Speaking to Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani after Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund ]

Monkrove would have waited for a few minutes, as the high imperator had no doubt left his presence to do something else. He watched with acute attention as a woman in a red dress would have made her way up towards his marble throne. He noted among her features the presence of tattoos, which seemed to him as to be a tribal symbol of some kind. Once the women introduced herself as "Captain Asaaj En Kelsani of the Eternal Empire" would monkrove nod at her, although something else caught his notice. His First Daughter, Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova has arrived at the event in an equally stunning red and black dress with fine jewelry, it was strange seeing his daughter in anything other than her usual armor due to her importance as the Supreme Knight of the Knightly Order of Saint Augustine. Monkrove turned his attention, after giving his daughter a firm smile that showed he was aware of her presense, before turning back to the captain fully as she presented her gift before him. Monkrove would overlook the contents of the box and would smile very warmly towards the women. "Thank you very much for this thoughtful gift, Captain Kelsani. I will make sure to treasure it as if it was from my own family collection. In exchange for such a personal gift, I will have to return the favor with one of my own." Monkrove would snap his fingers as one of his beastmasters underneath the Household Guardsman of Moldova would present an slightly bigger andronius war boar at 9'5 feet and 8 feet long towards the women, he bended down and petted the boar much to its approval. "This is Maru, a troublesome andronius war boar but a loyal pet none the less to its owner. Although I would advise that you keep it away from anything with fabric, as it seems to develop a sort of obsession of the taste. She will make a fine guardian of any location and will serve you with due loyalty. If you wish to accept her, my guards will bring her towards your vessel." Monkrove stated to the women, before raising his hand and speaking again. "That shall be all for now, Captain Kelsani, you may introduce yourself to the other guest in attendance if you wish." He stated to her again, with her either accepting the gift or denying it would be up to her, but until then monkrove would lean back on his throne. Waiting for more guest to arrive and making sure that his daughter was having a good time as well, since she didn't like these kinds of stuffy events.

Loadout
Wearing: This dress

Tags:
Credit Wizard Credit Wizard

Also open

Asaaj was pleased that her gift was accepted and smiled with genuine gratitude when the boar was brought forward. "This is a beautiful creature my lord, and a generous gift, I will take care to keep it away from my fabrics, maybe he would enjoy tasting the clothing of my enemies?" And she laughed, the image of a 9ft boar chewing on an expensive dress amused her. She bowed again, accepting the gift and then took her leave allowing him to continuing entertaining his guests. She approached the giant boar, still controlled by its guards and whispered in Dathomiri as she put her hand on its head, connecting with the beast and introducing herself as its new master. It had so much aggression in its spirit but she could believe Monkrove that it would be a loyal creature. She would enjoy getting to know it better over the next few days.

As she walked back across the floor, a large glass of good quality red wine in her hands, she looked for more people that might provide an entertaining evening. She noticed the visage of a beautiful young woman in red and black across the room. From the portraits adorning the walls and her position at the table it was clear she was the daughter of tonight's host. She looked lovely in her dress, it was something that Asaaj would happily wear herself, she would have to introduce herself.

As she approached the table, she bowed her head and took a shallow curtsy to the woman. "Good evening, I am Asaaj, and if I am not mistaken, you would be Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova? It is a pleasure to meet you. You have excellent taste in dresses." She smiled and paused momentarily, gauging the woman's reaction. She was beautiful and looked strong like her father. "It is customary at events such as this for a military officer to offer a dance to the heir of the household, would you be interested in joining me on the dance floor, I don't bite."

3.png

(Not up to her actual age)
Among the huge number of guests Neryn was used to huddling in the image of a beautiful girl, which she did quite well. She dressed up in a beautiful white dress that went with her long white hair. Feeling like a member of a true aristocracy she allowed herself to intrude into the secrets of others and with her deep knowledge and brevity of language comment on everything that was going on in the minds and souls of the guests who came. The girl carefully studied with fiery eyes all the colours and tones of fashion that were expressed in all manner of dressed men and women. Even if, as a little girl, Neryn would have run away at the first attempt, now she wanted to give herself wholeheartedly to this wonderful celebration. She was particularly interested in the idea of approaching the main host of Feast , which she did, while curtsying beautifully, and feeling absolutely equal in status to the man replied.

"How glad I am to see you again, Monkrove Irs'Valachie Moldova! Amazing holiday you've arranged, I see apart from ordering meals for single ladies, you're still capable of something of this magnitude. A good political, ethical, cultural and geopolitical move."

More quietly the girl said and waited for the man's response to her speech.

O

TAGS: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani [Open to anyone else]
RELEVANT LINKS: Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova

Ophelia would put the glass of wine on the table, as she watched Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani accept the gift from her father which was none other than an andronius war boar. Her father's favorite animal and the symbol of the House of Moldova. She would observe that the women would bend down and speak some kind of foreign language into the boar, naturally having more acute hearing than most due to her training within the Military Academy on the world. Ophelia had her attention turned elsewhere by speaking with the Princess of House Vanamar who decided to sit down beside her for just a few minutes. Thus she missed the subtle clue that the woman was staring at her and was approaching her table. Ophelia finally took notice, when the Princess of House Vanamar had decided to abruptly leave all of the sudden. Which was strange to Ophelia since she loved to run her mouth about all the boyfriends that she had. Ophelia turned away from the empty seat just in time for the women to introduced herself as "Asaaj" and ask her if she was "Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova" and complimented her on her dresses. Ophelia would smile at her compliment, her red lips popping out a bit in a more sexual manner than usual. "Well, Lady Asaaj. You have certainly found the cupid's arrow when it comes to correctly guessing people. It is likewise a pleasure to meet you as well, and I do thank you for the compliment towards my wardrobe. If you would like, I can have them bring out another copy for you to have. See it as a gift from myself to you." Ophelia stated to her. Resting her form a little before waiting for the women to carry on.

Ophelia would be drawn back to the woman know known as Asaaj. She herself knew that it was indeed customary among nobles to offer the heir of the house a dance of some kind to pay respects to the host and his family. Ophelia would take the chance, laughing in a cute fashion over the mere suggestion that this woman would bite her in front of all these people, not least her warrior father and his compartment of war boars nearby to enforce order. Ophelia would stand up, speaking once again. "It would be my honor to join you on the dance floor, although you will have to forgive me if I lack the expert experience in dancing. Oh and I do hope that you don't mind me taking off my heels for this, dancing around in a pointy shoe can often lead to risk of injury." Ophelia said, slipping out of her glass heels and down into the floor with her smooth feet that seemed to radiation from underneath her dress due to their luxury care that she provided them when not on patrol as the Supreme Knight of the Knightly Order of Saint Augustine. Being the one that took the first move, she would grab the other woman's hand. Guiding her around to the dance floor of the hall into a ball room sort of dance, despite her compliments to the contrary. Ophelia was an expert dancer on the battlefield and no doubt was an expert on the dance floor, each step that she took would seem to have been planned and executed. Even being barefoot wouldn't be a problem for her, as she carefully moved them about as if she had full shoes on. Asaaj was no doubt having a bit of trouble keeping up with her exotic movements that radiated with passion to all those that watched them. Ophelia wanted to impress her father and dancing with a military captain would do just that.

Last edited by a moderator:

TAGS: Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova [Open to anyone else]

[Reaction involving Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani and Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova ]

Monkrove would stretch upon his marble throne, watching as the Captain Kelsani would speak about the boar gift that she received from him. Telling a joke about the boar eating her enemies clothes which amused him to no end. "I am sure that, Maru would love to devourer the clothes of your rivals." Monkrove joked back, watching as she approached the giant andronius war boar and put her hand on its head. Doing something which he didn't quite catch but would not be concerned about. Watching as the captain of the eternal empire would walk away and into the crowd to converse with someone else. Monkrove ordered the Household Guardsman of Moldova to return maru back to the pens to be picked up later at the captain's aggression. Monkrove would look over as his daughter Ophelia Irs'Valachie Moldova would be approached by Kelsani and introduce themselves before his daughter whisked her away to the hall's dance floor for an exotic but elegant dance that made him smile very much. He very much doubted that Kelsani would be able to hand his daughter's boundless stamina and dance moves but he wouldn't offer a word of caution as she was too quickly taken away before he could respond. Monkrove simply shook his head and watched them dance for a while, before lifting his hand to grab another bottle of wine and drank it.

[Speaking with Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn now}

Monkrove would be seated for a few more minutes before his form shifted to get more comfortable. He spotted a familiar person walking up to him, one that he had meet during his journey to the Isbillis Coffee Restaurant in Enstrum Square. Watching as the familiar girl would walk up to his marble throne and give a elegant curtsy before him. Monkrove responded in kind, bowing his head a little to show his mutual respect to an acquaintance. "Charming people and establishing connections is a part of being the Patriarch of House Moldova, so it is no wonder that I would buy a meal for a person in need. If you think that this party is grand and ornate, you should have seen our last great gathering party. We had the entire administration of the Governance Commission and the Patriarch of House Vanamar and the Matriarch of House Augustine attend, all the great houses of Spindle VI that are still left after the purge of the nobility. If you would like to speak to the other guest in attendance, before I announce the grand feast of the day. You may do so." Monkrove suggested to her fully, in a warm and noble smile. He would adjust himself as his two favorite boars would come rushing into the room and near his marble throne, "Boris and Horus" would be fully large andronius war boars and covered in heavy reinforced duraplast armor with their gaint ramming tusk jetting out from their jaws. Monkrove would bend down and pet them both in equal fashion, to any of the less brave these monsters would be fearsome and intimating as they towered above anyone in attendance due to being 10'5 in shear height. He waited for her to respond or for her reaction to these giant creatures that had emerged beside him. In the meantime, his grand feast was a success in his eyes with many nobles and other people of importance from all over the galaxy had arrived at his anniversary of the foundation of the house of moldova. Time would only tell..if his great house would still be standing after the party with all the powers gathered within.

"I'll be sincere and say that as a child I wasn't particularly supportive of big celebrations. But in your plan one of the goals of the answer has been achieved, there are a lot of influential people here that I have read and heard about. Although I myself also come from no less high blood, but as we had different views on life, I am currently the only one from my family at the feast. And what guests would you recommend? Because I wouldn't want to start a conversation at a time when you're psychologically ready to talk. "

Neryn smiled and noticing the creatures clapped her hands adding

"What cuties! Where did you get them from? "

At the same time her unique aura glowed quite strongly so the other force users could notice her. Though she was not a frequent guest with the famous families, it was always an honour for the girl to talk to those who had a connection with the Force.

Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani

TAGS: Naivia Neryn Naivia Neryn [Open to anyone else]

Monkrove would be petting boris and horus some more, feeding them scraps off his various dinner plates around him. Looking back upon his friend, once she responded. "It is unfortunate that more of your family couldn't attend our anniversary celebration. However, if I were to pick a guest to mingle with it would be Duchess Alexandra girard who is currently quite lonely by herself. It would do nice to establish connections with a person from alderaan as they have many things that you might need in the future." Monkrove suggested to her. Moving his hand through the rough but strong hairs of boris, His attention was directed back to her when her response to the monstrous boars before her lack luster of sorts. He expected a bigger reaction than simply "they are cute". But he wouldn't want to make a mess of the friendship that he currently had with the girl in front of himself. Simply laughing at her reaction instead, "I will tell you in on a family secret of sorts, these actually were once andronius war boars like the ones down in the forest. However through genetic mutation and selective breedings, they have grown to monstrous size as my faithful guardians on the warfront and here at home." Monkrove stated to her in response, picking up a bottle of wine off the table and devouring it within a matter of minutes.

Monkrove would be alerted from his speech, when one of the Household Guardsman of Moldova would approach him. "Excuse me, M'lord Moldova. But there is an unexpected problem within the kitchen that needs your direct oversight." The Guardsman explained after bowing his head in respect, Monkrove would nod towards them and would have to excuse himself from her company for now. "Pardon me for leaving so quickly, My friend. But the food for the feast can't possibly be ruined at my celebration. Please enjoy yourself and have a bite to eat of what is available." Monkrove abruptly said in a polite fashion to her, before getting up from his marble throne and adjusting his military style jacket around his obese form. Walking down the steps that approached his throne, he would begin to walk away from her with boris and horus behind him acting as his bodyguards. Leaving the room to descend down into the kitchens to check and see what the problem was. Meanwhile the party would carry on around the room, with the nobles and executives from distant planets making themselves at home among the glorious sight of the House of Moldova.

[OOC] Monkrove will return in his next post as that will be the official start of the grand feast itself, however this is a chance for the other members within the rp to have their moment of shine and direct the attention to them instead of the host. Allowing everyone within the rp the chance to interact with each other without being forced to announce themselves to the host.

In response to Baron Credit Wizard Credit Wizard Neryn elegantly nodded to let the man know that she had no
regret that they only had a few seconds to exchange words, but rather to wish him success in all matters relating to the kitchen.
For a girl trained in high manners, Neryn has always found it difficult to fit into the role of an autonomous and self-sufficient adult woman, because no matter how she tried, there was still
the hole called cooking was the part where, after combining all the ingredients, she had to keep a close eye on the state of the food, so that nothing would fly away and no fire would break out.
Thus the problem caused more of a stir in her heart than the fine war boars who played the role of the baron's personal bodyguards. Just as she bowed, the girl began to recall all the possible
ranks into which the elite of the galaxy were divided.

"So, if I want to find the Duchess of Alderaana, I need to figure out roughly where in this hall she is."
The girl tried to discern someone different from the military and managerial elite,
who occupied more than a third of the guest list. In the end it was decided to set aside formalities and act a little childish and a little cheeky. Namely to forget that Neryn was wearing a magically beautiful dress that showed off all the lines
of her attractive body and the fact that she was a force user with a force entity inside who was also going crazy with her thoughts. The girl gathered her confidence in her fist and rushed almost at a run into the depths of the maze of living creatures, hoping that her gut would tell her that
she had stumbled upon the right person. As she flew the moment came for a little lecture from the force entity.

"Treat the Duchess with respect, don't forget that this is not a holiday on a cruise star ship, but an organised large-scale holiday. Please, or you'll see the consequences of your
of your behavior."

To this the girl did not have to answer as she was able to spot Alexandra girard , who was sitting apart from everyone else and clearly lacked normal conversation.
Calmly Naivia Neryn calmly approached the girl and waved at the duchess from a distance so as not to frighten her.
Bowing, she said.

"Good evening Alexandra girard, I am very pleased to meet you in person. You looked a little lonely and I thought I might
"might be your temporary company for the evening. If you don't mind, of course."

After a moment the girl added

"My name is Naivia Neryn, as part of the formality."

And the girl sat a meter away from the duchess, waiting for her reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom