Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private House Io: Life Day

"Afraid not. We are on a spaceship, after all..." The Battalion answered Dawn-Sulis Dawn-Sulis before being addressed by Draco Miles Draco Miles .

"As a matter of fact, yes..." The Battalion answered. "Can't remember the last time I celebrated Life Day. Usually too busy doing a bunch of cult chit."

She refocused on the tall Drake.

"You must be Arianna's new Apprentice. I'm The Battalion. Second in command after Xiphos herself."

"I contest that!" Darth Phyre called out, having morphed the body of The Amalgam The Amalgam to her own as she greedily gobbled a three meat pizza slice.

"Well of course you would..." The Battalion called back without looking at her rolling her eyes.

She refocused on Draco. The Battalion had a pretty potent Dark Side Aura.

"We will be watching your career with great interest..." she said to Draco.

Arianna came over at that moment.

"Why Draco! You look amazing!" Arianna gushed. "I see my tailors were worth what I paid...sit with me! I had your favorites prepared plus there is this delectable chocolate pie recipe you simply must try..."

"Might as well stuff yourself before we all get to killing again..." The Battalion joked grimly.

Akemi Io Akemi Io

Percival Io Percival Io

Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

Last edited:
Slightly Paranoid Apprentice
Oh hey there’s everyone! Draco felt the Battalion’s potent dark side aura and figured she’d need to meet with her later… perhaps she knew about Sith Alchemy and could maybe even teach Draco! Combat wise, Draco’s aura was immense and powerful, but again, anything technical that doesn’t involve completely decimating one’s opponent she knew basically nothing.
“We will be watching your career with great interest..." she said to Draco.
Ah, good old Palpatine still alive and well! Perhaps there was even a story involving that. So many people to meet and chat with…

“May I have a talk after the party with you? An apprentice’s duty is to learn, and I think there is much to learn from you”

Draco held out a hand to shake to solidify the deal before Arianna came over and interrupted it and made Draco blush heavily from all the compliments and gladly accepting the offer to sit next to her for the feast. An honor she didn’t fully understand to sit near the head of the table, but still glad to be there nonetheless

“Thank you, master, I’ll be there in just a moment. I love the dress too, it’s very beautiful! The tailors were very sweet too, helped cover up my back and everything.”

“I hope to see you on the battlefield then”

Draco commented to The Battalion The Battalion one last time before going to join Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko at the table and eat, the time to be merry was now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom