Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Hostile Takeover | Neshtab Crisis Part II OOC (Empire vs GA)

FN-999

F
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

yes-my-lord-star-wars.gif

Let’s do this.

Vexx extended an offer to help some leave Neshtab as part of the Alliance convoy. After she might be in Objective 1 aboard a 'personal' armada -- not huge, but enough to 'shift the calculus' a little as she'd suggested (so the Empire doesn't think they just stepped on Neshtab like an ant) -- or could be in Objective II on the ground amidst the chaos.

If anyone's interested in bantering or squaring off with the Senator that'd been in the Alliance Delegation of Part 1 let me know.

Abeodan Tyiskore Charidot

A
Vexx extended an offer to help some leave Neshtab as part of the Alliance convoy. After she might be in Objective 1 aboard a 'personal' armada -- not huge, but enough to 'shift the calculus' a little as she'd suggested (so the Empire doesn't think they just stepped on Neshtab like an ant) -- or could be in Objective II on the ground amidst the chaos.

If anyone's interested in bantering or squaring off with the Senator that'd been in the Alliance Delegation of Part 1 let me know.

I’d be more than happy to square off with your armada using my 400th Fleet

I’d be more than happy to square off with your armada using my 400th Fleet
Oh, my, four hundredth fleet? Shame about the other three hundred and ninety nine ;) jk

Long as you know Vexx's isn't intended to hold the Empire at bay single handedly ;) Denon isn't waging a one-planet war here. Just giving the resistance time to get their kark together, maybe give time for the Senate to get their kark together, and then give people fleeing time to, well, flee.

So, yeah, oh dear Senate of ours... time to dust of the ol' navy~

Abeodan Tyiskore Charidot

A
Oh, my, four hundredth fleet? Shame about the other three hundred and ninety nine ;) jk

Long as you know Vexx's isn't intended to hold the Empire at bay single handedly ;) Denon isn't waging a one-planet war here. Just giving the resistance time to get their kark together, maybe give time for the Senate to get their kark together, and then give people fleeing time to, well, flee.

So, yeah, oh dear Senate of ours... time to dust of the ol' navy~

You may try. But they will not escape Imperial Justice

Garris Corrack

G
I'm ready and willing to throw my definitely-not-purpose-made Imperial Knight into Obj 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom