Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hospital of Horrors #2

Okay the firs thread became a bit derailed and a lot of people stopped posting. I'm not sure if that was my fault because I didn't give them enough to do or if it just happens sometimes etc etc. At any rate I want to try a sequel.

Here is a recap of the story so far:
Holly was admitted to Mercy General Hospital on Coruscant because of fatigue and overwork. During her stay some odd things happened. Dr. Varsi was performing experiments on some of the patients. Unfortunately the Brotherhood of the Maw got involved and Dr. Varsi was killed. Holly saw him murdered. Now she wants to find out who killed him and why. She is going to launch an investigation to find that out.

Here are roles I need filled for the plot:
Informant - Someone knows information that can help Holly ( I will pm you the info). This person can either come to Holly or she can find them. They can then give her the info... for a price of course.

Test Subjects - there will be a few people being held at a new lab. They are being experimented on. Holly is going to find the location of the lab and try to free them.

Goon/Lacky - Someone guarding the test subjects who can be defeated as we escape. This person will not be privy to the plan or in anyway in charge of the doctor. They should be the muscle used to guard the place.

So let me know if anybody is interested in these roles.

Steve Apollo

S
I'll pick up where we left off...face to face with the "bad guys", or even imprisoned, though my character woulda mopped the floor with em'

A ARS VAMI I think I’ll just leave this as it’s own thing. I’m sure we can find a way to rp together in the future.

At everyone else: I am a little concerned because a few of the people joining are the same people who did not post for 3 weeks in the other thread. I know there were some medical issues for one person but for the others I want to make sure we don’t run into whatever kind of bump caused you to stop posting before? If there was an issue please send me a PM so I can make sure not to have that happen in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom