Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Is There A Doctor In The House? Hospital of Horrors!

Coruscant
Mercy General Hospital
Dr. Varsi's Laboratory

"The specimen is not responding to treatment. Try boosting the radiation!"

"Sir, if we do that then the Wookie will surely die."

"I said do it!"

There was a flash as the radiation machine whirred to life, followed by smoke and the smell of hair burning. A moment latter the vital monitors crashed and flat lined, indicating the Wookie had indeed died. Dr. Varsi looked on angrily and turned away cursing. "Get rid of the body."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coruscant
Mercy General Hospital
Room 1404DB

Holly Starstorm was beyond frustrated. The doctors had called her episode fatigue and stress due to overworking, but she felt fine and she resented being told to stay in a bed all day. She was fidgety, restless, and wanting to get back to her desk and finish her latest story. Unfortunately her boss would hear nothing of it and insisted she stay put as her doctor ordered. Would nobody listen that she felt fine?

She got up and paced around her room, finally pausing with her hand on the door handle. Well it couldn't hurt to just take a small walk down the hallway... that wasn't too much exertion right? Who knows, maybe she'd even meet other people at the hospital.

Steve Apollo

S
The Agent was on Coruscant again. He was no stranger to the planet, his journey had begun there years ago. This time he was on a mission with two objectives. First the Agent was to recruit Holly Starstorm, no matter the costs. If she rejected, he was to threaten her into releasing a pro-Elysium holocast. If she ignored the threats, she was to be taken in by force where the Elysium Empire would figure out how to "convince" her.

Initially that had been the only objective. But that was before a citizen loyal to The Empire had reported strange activity from Mercy General Hospital. Normally the tip would have been ignored, however the informant had given details. Patients were disappearing. Radiation spikes emitted from deep in the building multiple times over a short span of time. Dr. Veinstein had claimed to know nothing of the incident, eliminating the possibility of his involvement. And so the King sent his best man. The man unknown by everyone in The Empire except the King himself. This objective was his priority.

So now the Agent walked toward the hospital. Security would be tight, he couldn't take weapons with him. Beyond this setback, he needed a way to enter beyond the waiting room. He could kill his way through, but it'd make a mess, and he didn't know what he was dealing with. It could be nothing. His decision was to break his left middle finger. It hadn't felt good but he now had a way in.

Thus the Agent approached the entrance with his throbbing, crooked finger.

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri

Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm Steve Apollo

Slip followed after Kuxirra down the hallways. He had been ordered by Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red to follow her and make sure she didn't get into any trouble, and to make sure she didn't over exert herself. And then, of course, the first thing she did was start wandering down the hallways of the hospital. Of course she did... Honestly, what did Red expect?

"Red told you that you shouldn't exerting yourself more than you need to be, you should be resting. Red isn't gonna be happy..." Slip told her. Of course, he could have easily stopped Kuxirra, but even Slip knew better than to try and stop her when she had her mind on something. It was both admirable and extremely stubborn and the same time, and, honestly, Slip didn't know which one better defined her.

Then, they came across a lady that Kuxirra apparently knew. Kuxirra greeted the lady, but Slip stayed silent, merely examining the woman.

Well, at least Kuxirra finally slowed down.

Mercy General Hospital, a place of healing, meant to help whoever entered its halls. Secretly it was a hospital of horrors, and that's what Zachariel liked about it. From simple torture, to broad experimentation, it all happened beneath the hospital. Or if not beneath, then somewhere nobody would find it. Unfortunately, not everything was completely hidden to the outside world, or at least the underworld. In particular, the disposal of bodies and the acquisition of various, necessary drugs. But what this quietly leaked into the underworld, nobody there cared about it. In fact, some approved, or simply saw another means for profit.

Zachariel himself was part of the group that approved, and he had eventually joined this hospital to practice his own craft. Perhaps even bring anyone useful back to the Brotherhood. As it was though, Zachariel had simply appeared to the group one day, revealing himself in his dark glory and with an offering of two slaves. There was little the staff could do to stop him, but he had made it worthwhile to them. Zachariel brought several extra guards, along with extra insulation to prevent sounds from escaping. Granted, the guards were rabble by his standards, but the marauders knew how to keep quiet and guard the under halls. And the insulation certainly helped, both with keeping the other 'doctors' calm, and hide Zachariel's own, fell deeds.

However, currently he was simply observing Dr. Varsi and his recent failure. A wookie ailing from something, and Varsi had simply amped up radiation to try and test something or other. It caused Zachariel to shake his head in mockery, even as the good doctor turned from the subject.
"If you were careful with them, they'd last longer. The same as with torture. You can't simply break them immediately, it takes time." His voice was a dark rumble, partially twinged with annoyance, more with boredom. Watching as some menial came in to remove the body, Zachariel motioned to the room further in, where Zachariel had been 'working.' In that room was a tortured figure, unable to scream, but able to feel everything. "Once again doctor, I can show you the path to true mastery, you need only observe at first."

The doctor had been offered a handful of times that same path. In a way, it was a test from Zachariel, to see if he would be worth recruiting to the Brotherhood. At the same time, it was a way to slowly make the even worse horrors natural, so he would be all the more willing to sink to such depths. Perhaps Dr. Varsi would come to realize the benefits sooner rather than later. Regardless, Zachariel would enjoy whatever came of this entire endeavor.

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri | Steve Apollo | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Ally: BB-12
Equipment: Hospital Gown​
nQm5G1g.png
<All that's left is the Beskar and we can start building!> BB-12 beeped happily.​
Jax looked over the plans that BB-12 wrote for his prosthetic, it looked rather cumbersome and even convoluted at parts. "BB-12?" he asked his droid while trying to balance himself against the bed. "Why is there a food compartment in the plans?"​
<Oh that's where I can store my Nachos!> BB-12 whirred. <Wanna keep them warm and fresh and what better way to put it in than your arm! Good for on the go when we go on missions!>​
"No BB-12," Jax frowned. "I am not your fracking refrigerator."​
<It's a food warmer,> BB-12 said. <There's a difference.>​
"Take that chit out," Jax growled. "Leave the more practical functions on the plans."​
<Whatever,> BB-12 said. <Transmitting to Aren D'Shade Aren D'Shade now.>​
Jax still had trouble wrapping his mind around the prospect of getting a prosthetic. The phantom pain was starting to fade away but still not being able to feel his arm again was distressing. Jax even had trouble reaching into the force with his missing arm all living things were connected by the living force and to remove a limb is to sever part of a person's connection to the force. He wasn't sure if this Prosthetic would be serve as a replacement. But still he was grateful to BB-12, he immediately got to work in creating a replacement as soon as he heard that Jax lost his arm. Inside that lazy, apathetic, gluttonous droid was somebody who cares.​

Ravenous

R
"We done here?" Ravenous mumbled as he hung suspended mere feet above the ground by a series of wires and cables running through his arms and back. "Almost, we just need to disconnect the anesthetics from your body." Ravenous smiled at that answer. It had been three days since he first went up into the air and the doctors started sending a cacophony of drugs and chemicals running through his battered body. Apparently being thrown out of a three-story window wasn't good for the ol' body and this period of spine reconstruction was a grim reminder of that.

"Before we cut you down however we thought you should see something..." The doctor showed Ravenous a map of his internal organs a black cloud of contaminants surrounding the pictures. "You have complete cellular decay inside your most vital organs and it's increasing at an unnatural rate. If we're being honest you should already be dead-" "Don't worry. That's normal. Now bring me down..." With a mechanical whirr, Ravenous' spine latched to his back giving life to his nervous system and all the cramps that came with it.

Now back in his suit Ravenous began traversing the hospital's endless corridors and all the creepy vibes wafting through them. There were screams of terror in the night and despair seeped into the walls, it didn't take a genius to know something odd was afoot and it had something to do with the sudden influx of patients that didn't appear to have anything wrong with them. It wasn't long before Ravenous began hearing whispers in the hall prompting him to investigate. Not sure how to feel about this...

There were three people in the hallway, That lady from that insufferable Holo broadcast, Some green-haired kid, and Ms "I can kill you in one hundred different ways" from Kriselist. It was time to make an entrance...but how? Of course!

"Tell me Kuxirra, was that restaurant any good?" Ravenous rounded the corner doing his best to look as menacing as possible.

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri | Steve Apollo | Jax Thio Jax Thio | Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot

Holly was interrupted by a young female who seemed to know her. She smiled and nodded. “Yes Holly Starstorm! What is your name?”

Before the girl could answer though she was being chastised by someone following her and telling her to rest. Holly sympathized. She was in the same boat. Another moment and the girl was being asked about restaurants. She was popular today!

“If you are looking for the cafeteria I think it’s in hallway C.”

Holly glanced around to see where they had wandered and saw they were just outside the front desk. From this angle she could hear a nurse taking information about a man who had injured his finger.

The conversation about the finger was drawn out when the lift opened with a ding. A doctor stepped out, followed by two nurses.

“I don’t care what he says! He’s beyond arrogant and honestly If I didn’t think his little Maw buddies would destroy my research I would have told him to his the bricks! Day in and day out trying to tell me how to torture better. It’s enough to drive anybody mad... and another thing...”.

One of the nurses cleared her throat and the doctor stopped, eying the group that had gathered in the hallway.

“What’s this then? Why are you all out of your rooms?”

“Looking for the caf. Doctor did you say something about torture and The Brotherhood of the Maw?”

The doctor frowned at Holly. “My dear I think your ears need checked. Let’s add that to your chart shall we? Nurse!”

He snapped his fingers at a nurse who was wheeling the man with a broken finger past.

“Could you please make sure these patients get back to their rooms? We can have food delivered to them so they don’t need to be wandering the halls. Miss Starstorm I believe you have a roommate now in need of a prosthetic. He probably wants company so do not keep him waiting. The halls are no place for patients. “

Jax Thio Jax Thio Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Ravenous Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot Steve Apollo

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
"You know me, bro." Kuxirra told Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot . As Ravenous asked his question, she nodded. "Yeah, it was fine." She said casually, not intimidated at all. When Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm asked her name, she smiled. "Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri." At the doctor's response to Holly's question, Kuxirra crossed her arms. "If her ears need to be checked, so do my montrals. Coincidence? I think not. Also, I remember reading somewhere that it's good to put weight on a broken ankle every once in a while while it's healing." The Togruta may have been slightly more mouthy than usual, something Slip would recognize as her being in pain.

Steve Apollo

S
The Agent had been surprised when the nurse decided to have him sit in a wheelchair. He shouldn't have been, after the check-in he had walked through a bio-scanner which revealed several pieces of shrapnel dangerously close to some organs thanks to a Trandoshan bounty hunter a few months back. He'd need to have that looked at when he returned to the fleet, but for now he needed to get up. The nurse would wheel him to some room, likely locking the door for privacy and security, meaning he would be stranded.

While he plotted an excuse to get up a doctor called out to the nurse, ordering her to clear the hallways. Great. Now he really needed to hurry. Fortunately the order gave him a valid reason to get up.
"Nurse, allow me to find my room so you can clear the halls. I'll be alright, I feel great apart from the throbbing finger." He added a friendly grin as he looked up and over his shoulder at the nurse who hesitated. It was likely against protocol but at the same time she would be in a hurry to obey the doctor.

After the pause she reluctantly gave him the room number and allowed him to get up. Following a stern warning to go straight to the room The Agent made his way down the crowded hall. It was there that something caught his attention or rather, someone. A blonde woman that looked a lot like the holoreporter. He slowed his pace and took a quick look around the room, especially the room numbers, before looking at the woman again. Sure enough it was the target. The area was far too crowded for The Agent to even speak to the woman. Even if the hall wasn't crowded, the woman had a group of individuals around her.

In short, the target was unreachable at this time. Frowning, The Agent made his way down the hall with haste, avoiding the nurse as she struggled to clear the area. He would use the patients as cover and at the last minute he'd slip away and go down the turbolift. Hopefully the lift would allow him to go down to restricted areas. If not, he'd have to investigate until he found a way down, but that was the future. For now he simply needed to reach the lift....

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Ally: BB-12
Equipment: Hospital Gown​
Jax's body began to feel cold as if he was just transported to the snowy mountains of Hoth. His face scrunched up in concern, there was a disturbance in the force, something terrible is happening in this hospital. <Oh boy,> BB-12 beeped. <You have that I sense a disturbance in the force look again. Just please tell me it's something mundane this time like the ice cream machine breaking down.>​
Oh how he wished it was true but Jax knew that the force usually alerted him to more pressing matters. Slowly getting up, the Jedi began to walk towards the door with BB-12 rolling next to him. <Can't this stuff happen while I'm not here?!> BB-12 whirred. <I have to be caught in the middle of this chit!>​
"Yeah I don't like it either," Jax said opening the door. "Just stay close okay?"​
He opened the door seeing people running in and out frowning at the commotion. "Hey!" Jax yelled at anyone who would listen. "What's going on here?"​

Last edited:
The doctor all but ignored Zachariel, simply choosing to leave the under halls and head to the surface floors. Zachariel hardly cared, though it did annoy him to not receive any form of acknowledgement. Perhaps he needed a reminder of the true powers at play, just something to reel him back in. Frowning slightly, Zachariel turned to observe the remaining people present. The marauders stationed at the various entrances, and a few 'nurses' and other aides still present. Motioning with his hand, two of the marauders departed deeper into the under halls, picking various hallways or lifts to guard, and simply patrol around.

Turning from the rest, Zachariel grabbed several more surgical tools. Their feel gave him a renewed sense of purpose, and a desire to at least have someone watch the proceedings.
"You, come with me." At that command, one of the aids cautiously followed Zachariel towards the room he had taken up for himself. The fear and concern of the aid was delightful, though Zachriel ignored it. He simply wanted someone to observe how things truly should go, and to give them more fear. When they were with the doctor, far too few truly feared him. Somehow they believed the doctor would save them. But alone, here and now. They were his play things.

"Watch carefully, little aid. I don't want you to miss any details, because you'll be doing the next patient."
Chuckling darkly at that, Zachariel set to work. The patient was already tortured, but Zachariel simply made it worse, and worse. So much so that the aid had to keep from retching, but they watched, lest they incur Zachariel's wrath. And the entire time, Zachariel simply breathed deep the uncontrollable fear and pain present.

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri | Jax Thio Jax Thio | Steve Apollo | Ravenous | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot

“You would be wise not to ignore medical advice young one. Now everybody back to their rooms.”

Holly was shuffled down the hallway like the others but glancing over her shoulder she saw the interaction between the man with a hurt finger and the nurse. Hospital policy was always wheel the patient to a waiting room in case they were dizzy or otherwise in pain. It was a way not to get sued and surely the nurse knew that, but she looked almost too scared to disobey the doctors orders. She let the man go while she hurried to obey and Holly could see real fear on her face. What was going on?

She reached her room but before she could enter a man came out and inquired what was going on.

“I’m wondering the same thing.”
She muttered, but hospital orderlies were ordering peole back to their rooms so she stepped inside.

“They don’t want us in the hall for some reason.”

She watched as orderlies continued to herd the patients back to their rooms.

Doctor Varsi had walked back to the lift, a clipboard now in his hand. The lift required a code to access the lower levels so he entered it.

With a ding he was back in the lab workshop and the smell of burning flesh hit his nostrils. The Sith was playing no doubt.

“Might I remind you we are conducting these experiments for medical research, not so you can get your torture jollies off!”

He sat the clipboard down on the workbench, and noticed one of his aids in the corner puking. The Sith was putting on quit the show.

“Look there are a few Jedi in the waiting rooms. Why don’t you put your aggression to good use and go round them up? With a more force sensitive specimen I may be able to better isolate the enzymes I’m looking for. “

Grey Jedi Padawan/Cinnamon Roll
As the doctor said to go back to their rooms, Kuxirra sensed they were hiding something. She crossed her arms stubbornly. "What are you hiding?" She asked, using her appearance as a naïve girl to her (hopefully) advantage. Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot would know it would take a lot of convincing to get her to move. Eventually, however, she was returned to her room, questions unanswered.

Ravenous

R
Ravenous groaned at Kuxirra's casual disposition. "I'm trying to be a menace here kid! Your not making it easy!" It was then one of the doctors started fuming about the four of them being in the hallway which prompted Ravenous to explain himself if a bit hastily. "Actually, I was about to check out of here so if you'll excuse me..." Ravenous turned to leave but his escape was blocked by a hairy man being wheeled down the hallway by a nurse. His finger radiated with pain but the man didn't seem to mind which wasn't that strange though it was worth noting.

Suddenly the nurses were practically shoving the cloaked man down the hallway urging him to get back to his room as they ignored all his protests. Why are they so worried about us all being together? I've been to some pretty shoddy places but I've never seen a hospital where the doctors are basically threatening the patients. Which only further confirms my suspicions...

Before long Ravenous was back in his room his face stuffed with a (pretty bland) plate of steak and eggs. "Im gonna kill their chef later..." It wasn't tasty but when you haven't eaten in three days anything tastes good enough to eat. Maybe they were trying to hide something. Something the doctors didn't want us to see or overhear. He said something about the maw brotherhood or whatever their name is, if they are as vile as he says perhaps I can sense his presence...

This would prove to be an easy task as Ravenous already had a hunch as to where these mysterious foes were holed up. It wasn't long before the pain and anguish returned to his mind his ears practically ringing with the screams coming from beneath the ground floor. He knew his target and he already had a plan to get down there.

...Though it would require some assistance.

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri | Steve Apollo | Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot | Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Jax Thio Jax Thio

Working as he was, Zachariel ignored the world around him. Yes, he gave descriptions to the aid as to what was happening, but he was engrossed in his work. And that was glorious work, though the aid didn't have the stomach for it, as evidenced by the sound of puking. It caused Zachariel to sigh. How squeamish were these people? It was almost embarrassing, which meant Zachariel needed to harden them.

Thus, he kept working despite the distraction of the aid, and he kept working even as the doctor returned. And then he spoke, prompting Zachariel to laugh. Medical research, of course. There's always some noble front to almost every dark deed, except those who had already fallen too far.
"Of course dear doctor. I was merely showing your aid here how best to remove a brain from a still living patient, while keeping both alive." With a pop, Zachariel removed the brain from the patient before him, and promptly dropped it into the container next to him. It was clear that somehow, both the body and brain still lived. "That should help with whatever experiments you do regarding the brain. If the aid took notes that is."

It was left unsaid that Zachariel had enjoyed himself, and that there was a lot of unneeded pain. There were more efficient methods most likely, but few that truly caused pain as Zachariel's methods. It was a shame that few appreciated them. That thought, coupled with his annoyance for the whole situation, faded as the doctor spoke of Jedi a few floors above. He had sense new presences up there, but hadn't fully realized they were Jedi, so engrossed in his work was he. That said, now that he focused with his Force senses, Zachariel clearly felt them, these newcomers filled with curiosity and some reservation, or concern?, about whatever they'd heard.

For a moment, Zachariel mulled over what the doctor said. He wanted Zachariel, a hulking, 3 meter tall, behemoth clad in steel, that very clearly didn't belong in a hospital, to go up to the main floor and capture some Jedi. That would cause quite the ruckus, as whatever Jedi was there, they wouldn't easily surrender.
"Quite clearly you've gone mad dear doctor. I like that." The savage grin on Zachariel's face was very evident in his tone of voice. It was so very bloodthirsty. "Of course I can go to the center of your hospital and round them up for you."

Turning from his 'patient', Zachariel made his way towards the elevator, passing the doctor while doing so. He towered over the man, and his armor was fully adorned with his dark trophies. Half living heads, and various skulls, along with bones. Zachariel was hardly a subtly being, and it was evident in his very stride. Thudding towards the elevator with relish, he drew his sword from his hip. Giving it a twirl, the sword sang in his grip, even as Zachariel's own presence pulsed in the Force. Oh, they were so very eager for the fight. For bloodshed and new trophies.

"Be warned though dear doctor, I'm not one for subtly. This is your one and only chance to keep this secret for awhile longer. Once I'm up there, a battle will ensure, and blood will be spilt." Coming to a stop before the elevator door, Zachariel half turned towards the doctor. Resting the sword on his shoulder, Zachariel chuckled. "So tell me dear doctor. Are you sure you want me to go up there, and cause quite the scene? Because they won't go quietly, and the fight that will follow. Well... let's just say that blood shall flow. Last chance before death and destruction reigns, dear doctor."

It was the last chance for the doctor to prevent a slaughter, the last chance for some semblance of peace to reign. Zachariel would hold true to his word regardless. If told not to leave, he would remain down here, until someone came to stop his torture. But should the doctor remain set in his ways, then mayhem would follow. Zachariel would simply step into the elevator, and slowly rise to the ground floor, set on bloodshed.

Holly Starstorm Holly Starstorm | Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri Kuxirra Tano-Bonteri | Jax Thio Jax Thio | Steve Apollo | Ravenous | @Subject 643 Slipknot

Steve Apollo

S
The Agent didn't pay much attention to the Doctors and Nurses frantically dispersing the crowd. He didn't go to hospitals much, usually he just toughed his way through injuries. If they were too bad he'd find some underground healer, or use his resources from his "faction", be it a gang, militia, or The Elysium Empire. Therefore he didn't know protocol, and when the crowd was dispersed, he didn't know it was unusual. Maybe he would've had he not been focused on his mission.

At last he reached the turbolift, entering quickly and hoping nobody noticed. He then scanned the buttons, the lowest level seemed to be....here. Great. The agent thought to himself. It appeared that the lower levels would indeed be hidden. He looked around the turbolift, nothing stood out to him. He looked again at the buttons, seeking any panels, or buttons that stood out. Sure enough, one button numbered 21 was almost brand new. There were few signs of wear while other buttons were faded, cracked, or had no light from the inside. Beyond which, this hospital didn't have 21 floors. Unlike many buildings in the area, Mercy General Hospital was a wide building rather than vertical.

The Agent quickly pressed the button and held his breath. Anything could be ahead, maybe a last-minute patient would jump in the turbolift. Or perhaps the "21st floor" would have a group of guard waiting for him. One thing was certain, this was where the fun would begin.

I am not sure what happened to everyone but I’m guessing this thread isn’t going to make it to completion. I am going to wrap things up in a way where I can do a sequel and try to move on with the plot

Anybody who wants to stay and play in the chaos and carnage of the hospital attack by Steelblood feel free.

“Yes yes I am sure now get on with it. I want the Jedi.”

The doctor was extremely annoyed with the Sith. This was not a meat shop and he had not hired a butcher.

He waited until the Sith had walked towards the lifts and started piling his research data files into a briefcase. He never kept them on a single datapad for fear of them being read.

The lift that Steve Apollo had taken down would open and the man would find himself face to face with Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood

The doctor left the basement through a small door and walked around the side of the building, heading towards his parking spot. When he turned the corner he saw a hooded figure standing by his vehicle.

“I wasn’t expecting you until tomorrow and I thought we discussed meeting away from my place of employment?”

“What we discussed is of no consequence. The involvement of the Brotherhood of the Maw is unacceptable. You were told this work was to remain secret.”

“Yes but I thought you sent him? He is one of your... your Sith types isn’t he? I didn’t know... I didn’t know! No! Please!! Don’t!!”

A blaster bolt sounded and the doctor slumped over the speeder. The hooded figure knelt down and clasped the briefcase that had fallen beside the smoking corpse. Slowly it turned and walked towards the street into the hustle and bustle of Coruscant.

And three floors above Holly gasped in horror at what she had just witnessed outside her window. She couldn’t sit on a story like this, doctors orders or not. She slung her coat over her hospital attire and grabbed her bag. The hallways were mercifully empty as the reporter ran past the check out desk, ignoring the receptionists pleas to complete discharge paperwork.

Holly Starstorm was on the scent of a story.

Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom