Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Horde Spotlight: The Techari

t86a.png
The Techari
A sub-faction of the Horde.
An alliance led by scientifically-minded Lepi, Humans, Shards, and Technobeasts among other races. The purpose of the Techari is to overcome death by technology.​
Essentially, the Techari hold technology and the advance of science above all other pursuits of life... and death.​

Your Journey Doesn't Stop At Death

jf7v.png
The Techari were banished from their homelands due to the nature of their experiments. Banished from civilized space, they found a home in the welcoming arms of the Horde. Strange as their relationship would become with the violent Yuuzhan Vong, both factions quickly became tolerant of each other after Warchief Kraal declared the Techari sanctioned by Yun-Amon, the God of Evolution. Finally finding a place accepting of their methods, the Techari began to advance their experiments unimposed by the laws of normal society.

The first and most prominent of these goals would be to advance the science of keeping the average sentient mind ticking. Immortality through technology is the way of the Techari, so that they may live longer the advance other projects.

Many of these methods include:

-Working with the Undead Scourge.
-Working on Sith Transfer Essence | Dark Transfers with The Mecrosa Order.
-Reanimation Serum
-The Sickness
-Use of Cloning Techniques
-Studying Rakatan Nano-Technology

We Build The Finest War Machines... For the Horde!

The Techari are an alliance of several other interested academics. Imagine they're like the Illuminati - but instead of delving into politics, the Techari focus purely on science. No limits. No walls. The Horde doesn't care for such trivial things such as "morality clauses." While the more violent elements of the Horde handle warfare, and the Warchief and his council handle politics, the Techari focuses as the only pure science division among ranks of the Horde.

However, most of the money that flows from the Horde to the Techari is in the pursuit of machines for war to work alongside and with the Yuuzhan Vong.

Occupations of the Techari

-Shipbuilders Guild
-Weapon Forgers
-Shield Mechanics
-Armor Crafters
-Tinker Clan
-Exploratory Researchers

Leadership of the Techari
Ranks of the Techari (In Order Of Succession)​
4lhl.png
egch.png
Council of Artifice
(5 Total Members Rule The Techari)
Open
Chief Shipwright
(Master of Ships)
Open
Maestro Weaponsmith
(Master of Weapons)
Open
Maestro Armorsmith
(Master of Armor)
Open
Master Tinker
(Master of Vehicles)
Open

Default Ranks
(This is reserved for everyone who does not retain a title above)​
Techari Mechanic
Techari Tinkerer
Techari Adept

We've Even Got Custom Swag!
(Copyright to Wildstar)

We're offering unique avatars and signatures made for any new members for the Techari, unlike anything seen before on this forum. Stand out from your fellow role-players with some of our nifty new gadgets!

Head on over to our Artwork Forum to request your own unique Avatar/Signature.

Want to make your own? PSD's will be provided in the Horde Artwork Forum.

i5mj.png
zb64.png
kvu2.png
0csl.png
8uxj.png
8ifq.png
4xbx.png
cjkg.png
cvwe.png
Signature Examples​
9fq5.png
vtod.png
m3tk.png

Sokrai Ronaro said:
[member="Tsavong Kraal"]

*Glares* Now give me the sig. Nah, just joking. Set up a thread for this on the Horde forums.

It'll be a second on the avatars. I'll have to rebuild myself a PSD to work on for them. But the sig PSD's are good to go, so I can build anyone a Techari Sig.

Farnyr

F
I know I already have like a million characters, but this is actually something I could get invested into.

Farnyr said:
I know I already have like a million characters, but this is actually something I could get invested into.
Everyone has to settle down sometime. The Horde is working to be a good home for people who like the wilder side of Star Wars.

And people who like things that go boom, like [member="Darth Ferus"] mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom