Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hoping to return and restart

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Hey all,

It has been a long time since I have been on here. I am hoping to start anew and to completely restart my characters story. I plan for it to start off similarly to what I originally did. However, I was hoping someone could catch me up to speed. My character hails from Mon Cala so I was wondering if someone could update me on its status. Last I knew the Sith Empire had invaded it but now it appears the Bryn'adûl have taken over. What does the planet look like now? Do they have a presence throughout the entire planet? Any info would be appreciated!

Tyluko-Kai Kaimana Tyluko-Kai Kaimana

Greetings my friend and welcome back!

The Tide Bringer has returned!

The Sith lost the planet or whatever happened, most likely abandoned due to the Bryn threat. Myself and other Mon Calamari started the organization called the Commonwealth of Worlds, funded and assisted by other helpful members of the galaxy. The faction is now gone, but was only abandoned and deleted. The Faction did however manage to establish that the people of Mon Cala stuck through it all and eventually began to rebuild the world one stone at a time. I would assume that my character, Cruanless Orcash and other Mon Cala natives are just on the planet and protecting it from outside threats. It is However within Bryn territory so perhaps there is something where the Bryn are planning to invade it and purge the planet at a later date, im not really sure. Some of the rebuild is described in this thread here

Whatever you decide to do with your character, if it involves Mon Cala and its safety, you can count Orcash in

Hey all,

It has been a long time since I have been on here. I am hoping to start anew and to completely restart my characters story. I plan for it to start off similarly to what I originally did. However, I was hoping someone could catch me up to speed. My character hails from Mon Cala so I was wondering if someone could update me on its status. Last I knew the Sith Empire had invaded it but now it appears the Bryn'adûl have taken over. What does the planet look like now? Do they have a presence throughout the entire planet? Any info would be appreciated!

Sethrak here, member of the Bryn'adul CT and one of the more powerful Bryn ICly.

If The planet is controlled by The Bryn'adul, there are a few key points to take note of.

First off, most things are dead or hiding. We are genocidal towards everything, and we capture beasts to use in our crusade against weakness. So most people on the planet would be hiding out, and most beasts are captured or killed.

Secondly, we terraform the planet...mainly the atmosphere becomes toxic to most beings, and is more suitable for the Drael (Main race within the Bryn)

Finally, most planets have a Superconstruct , which is basically a fortress where we oversee the planet. It's heavily populated and heavily defended.

Hope this helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom