Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Hope Never Dies | GA Invasion of TSE held Ziost and Tiss'Sharl | OOC

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta - Waiting is more than practical, especially when your opposition has been triple-posted and is now forced to acknowledge those replies to keep pace with the present events of the thread. If you and your fellow writers are having difficulties responding to those that post on a daily basis, perhaps you should ask them to slow their roll.

Ideally, that'll create a nice compromise so that no-one's missed, nor forced to have to constantly adjust their posts because of new content.

I wanted to note here for anyone not in our discord, but participating in our invasion, please wait at least 24 hours in between posts to comply with the invasion ruleset. Even if you do not have opposition, someone may be looking to jump in and join you.

That being said, if you will be longer than 24 hours, please reach out to your partners either here or through discord and establish a line of communication for it. Most people will accommodate, but they cannot do so if they don't know you need it.

Darth Ahriman

D
So with Valen having been pulled from the frontlines via transport before the arrival of the Behemoth II, I'm going to take the opportunity to end my part in this fight, there. I would like to thank Sith Dominance for the support, and DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran & Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor for the opposition. I was looking forward to the duel against Cotan as well but there will be other opportunities ahead, I'm certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom