Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Hope Never Dies | GA Invasion of TSE held Ziost and Tiss'Sharl | OOC

DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Cotan Sar'andor

This is mainly for Erskine but I'm tagging Cotan just in case it's relevant to him as well, but I was curious whether the ACV you're currently in has a link/submission at all? I looked over previous posts but couldn't find one. It's not ground-breaking but I was just curious if there were any specs I needed to know about, it's running on tracks from what I gathered so obviously not a walker but just trying to gauge an idea of what I'm dealing with.

Cheers guys!

No such sub for it yet, so we're keeping it open to discussion for the sake of our opponents. Thus far we have ascertained the Armoured Command vehicle retains slightly-thicker plating than our armoured-personnel carriers, and retains less firepower in their LMG-turret than the APCs. Small shielding technology methods mean it can take a beating, but that's just about it for offensive capabilities. In other words, just a chonky vehicle to give commands and instructions from :)

If you have any further questions on my WIP don't be shy to DM for further discussion :)

Darth Ahriman

D
Abso-heccin'-lutely, mate. And if you want to explore the TONK concept some more for future battles, I'm always just one message away.

I'm very much lacking in the Military language/style of writing of posts, but er...What's this TONK concept exactly?

I'm very much lacking in the Military language/style of writing of posts, but er...What's this TONK concept exactly?

lol the "TONK" itself is just a shitposting term for tanks, a play off of the STONKS meme.

but to TONK in a warpost is simply to use a realistic mechanised array in such-like threads, even in the face of everything else that either hovers or glows or uses the bigg force lol

Sith Dominance

S
DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran

Hey! Just wanted to post it here just in case you missed the PM, but there's a lot of NIO/GA folks in the invasion so we'd appreciate it if you gave us a chance to respond to all the posts directed our way before posting again. I'm only bringing it up here because you did so once again after my PM, and I wanna make sure you see this request.

I'm loving all these posts! That's the exact kind of story I was hoping would spawn from the post and it pleases me to no end to see them. Just wanna make sure my people also have a chance to respond.

DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran

Hey! Just wanted to post it here just in case you missed the PM, but there's a lot of NIO/GA folks in the invasion so we'd appreciate it if you gave us a chance to respond to all the posts directed our way before posting again. I'm only bringing it up here because you did so once again after my PM, and I wanna make sure you see this request.

I'm loving all these posts! That's the exact kind of story I was hoping would spawn from the post and it pleases me to no end to see them. Just wanna make sure my people also have a chance to respond.

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry if my post was construed that way. My intent was purely to react to the sudden plot development you placed before us in the hopes of giving you more to respond to and further drive the story forward on both our ends.

Sith Dominance / Jim Martin - As you've requested that Erskine wait until the TSE responds, I would like to make the same request in return. As between both of these linked accounts, you've now triple-posted me before I was able to respond to the new state of affairs unfolding in the thread. While there isn't an establishing posting order, it's usually customary to reach out to your opposition to see when they'll be posting next, which you haven't done as I have no DM's here or on Discord from you.

Please be patient going forward, as you've stated, there's a lot of NIO / GA folks - which means there's plenty to unpack with any replies made by either side.

Captain Raith Captain Raith

We're outnumbered and are trying to work with opposition writers who are posting once every 24 hours and those who are posting once every 2-4 days. Unfortunately, in order to avoid falling behind and getting dinged on participation we have to adhere to those who are fastest. I apologize if this creates disparities, but waiting isn't practical given the pace of the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom