Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Home is where you hang your hat, right?

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

"Dreams make us better, they make us want for a better life, to be better..."

WHERE I AM: Naboo... all I know...
WHAT I'M CARRYING: Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber
TAG: @

So, that whole Geonosis thing. The whole “Shatterpoint” experience was interesting to watch. They went back to basics, learned in the field and they did so pulling different people together. I can respect that. They didn’t try some namby-pamby froo froo fruity tooty inclusion crap, everybody just ignored the background of each other and took to the task at hand. I can respect that. So I guess the question is; why am I here? I’m a… I was a Jedi. Are they? They can’t be. I sensed the Dark Side among them…

… Dark Side… that was the reason I’m here…

That’s what I don’t understand about these people. Why is the Dark Side here? Why is it welcomed? Maybe that is what I need to better understand if I’m ever going to be worthy of wielding my lightsaber again. I don’t even know what is keeping me from just leaving the damn thing in my ship. It’s only taking up space, and every time I go to touch it, other than when it bounces off of me, I feel sick to my stomach. So what is the damn point in carrying the thing?

I carry it because I need to know where I’m going. That’s why.

I don’t know how I’m going to be able to get back to it. I failed. BIG time. People died because I was horrible at my job, but it’s not going to happen again. I’m going to learn where I failed, and I will one day be a Temple Guard again. I will one day wear the mask, one day wear the robes, and not just the armor underneath, and I. Will. One. Day. Wield. This. Damn. Lightsaber. Again.

Until then, this shield will be my symbol, my weapon. The Guard are defenders, shields are for defense. So maybe taking a step back to take two steps forward is already working. Why is there Sith here? Do they know? Do they care? Do I need to kill them all? By “kill” of course, I mean “bring to justice”.

There are some who believe in the phrase “‘Justice’, not ‘Vengeance.’”

What’s the difference?

"... and my dream is to one day again be worthy."

"Owwwww! Tch..." Alyssa shook her hand to relieve the pain striking it. Gently she caressed the purple bruises cut into her knuckles her hands shaking at the sting it inflicted. She couldn't go on for today, she felt that if she continued her hands would fall off and then they'd be as useless as they were in the past. "I really need to buy new bandages..." The young wench glared at her opponent a tree now missing a lining of its bark several splotches of blood taking its place.

Routinely, Alyssa picked up her leather backpack and shoved her arms through its straps. The girl winced as the bag slung itself over her still tender back the stitches of thread inside her wounds itchy even now. It had been about two weeks since her fight with Lark and her body was taking an unusual time to heal even for her. No amount of Bacta or medical attention was doing it and at this rate, she might have to take even more time off than she anticipated.

Even now taking a break has been hard for her to deal with despite the necessity of it. Alyssa just hasn't learned that sometimes you have to accept when things are outside your control.

It wasn't long before, Alyssa was out of the wilds and back in the bustling city of Theed where she was to have her physical rehabilitation, albeit with a bit of personal training she decided to add-in. The doctors were switching up their methods and it was becoming harder for, Alyssa to sneak out of the hospital and find time for herself...still, where there's a will there's a way.

Alyssa hurried down a busy and overcrowded road a sea of people urgently pressing their way to work paying no mind to the small girl that doggedly squeezed and pushed her way past them. "I...gotta...get...through!" Persistent the young girl launched herself from the labyrinth of commerce causing her to (somewhat comically) skid across the ground towards her intended destination. "Welp..." She clutched her side. "That's one way to cover distance..."

Instinctively, Alyssa clutched her forehead as blood pulsed through her head forcing the veins and arteries to bulge as the blood rushed through her body at an increasing rate. Despair flooded her mind infecting the girl with ill thoughts and a sickly pit in her stomach. Such fear and loathing was an all too familiar sensation and one she hoped not to suffer again. If only that were possible. "Alrighty then..."

Alyssa closed her eyes and moved toward the sensation letting its presence weigh on her muscles as it grew closer its clod touch tickling her bones as she investigated this vector of gloom. "Let's see who's feeling down..."

Karki Eusith

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

WHERE I AM: Theed, I guess... whatever
TAG: Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu

Oh brother.

Some chick hurt herself. So of course, regardless of whether or not I want to be left alone... I can't.

... a Jedi helps whenever they can...

Fine, it's not like it's going to take much, simple healing and she should be fine. She looks like she wants to make small talk, I don't. I don't care what she's done, I don't care where she comes from. Of course, she's probably going to want to talk anyway. Wait, I know her...

Why'ya following me? I'm not going back to the Silvers unless I'm ready.

I've seen this chick before. I never forget a face.

Alyssa took another step forward her ruby-colored pupils browsing the crowd for any discrepancies. The strange presence grew stronger to the point its thoughts whispered in her own mind. She couldn't make out what the voices were saying but they were there and they were close. Whatever this person was going through, Alyssa was intruding in on them but that's never been a concern in the girl's mind not before and certainly not now.

Alyssa brushed against a Trandoshan's scaly skin as she approached her mark the aura surrounding them Cold but not like the freezing signatures she's felt in the past, no those were on an entirely different level they were frigid, calculating, and despite their freezing intentions they burned to the touch like a cool fire that left frostbite instead of burns. It was creepy, it was unnatural and it was nothing like this soul. This one simply lost something.

Something that gave them life.

Gave them warmth.

Gave them a touch that they now had to live without.

"Well, this guy sure knows how to dress..." There he was a man clad in armor with what seemed to be a shield resting on his back. "What a weirdo...If I thought I looked cool dressed like that I'd probably be upset too." Time is a commodity no one can afford so she'd better use hers while she has the chance.

Energetically, Alyssa walked over to the man her hands shoved deep into her coat pockets.

"Hello there!" She held out her hand. "My name is Alyssa, what is your name?" This guy looks pretty shrewd. Better play it safe...

Karki Eusith

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

WHERE I AM: Face to face with some nosy chick

"Who in the Mustafar is this?!" It's all I could think to myself as this nosy little chick stuck it in my face and my business. Did I ask for her name? Did I ask who she was? Do I care? No! I'm not here for her. I'm here for myself and myself alone. Just because she's looking for friends doesn't mean I am. I don't care if Jedi are supposed to be sociable and diplomatic, I'm not a Jedi right now and this is something I can work on overnight.

It's not my fault that she has to look for people to talk to. It's not my issue that she wants to talk to someone who clearly doesn't want to talk to her. Why should I be nice? She's clearly judging me just by the way she's looking me up and down.

"Nunaya... my first name is Nunaya..." For her sake, I hope she gets it. Of course, for my sake, I hope she doesn't.

Well...that's one way to tick Alyssa off...

Crimson pupils dilated, Obsidian hair stood on its end and a once joyous expression soured and became spiteful and brutal in the anger it conveyed. "Well aren't YOU just a charmer Mr. Nunaya! I'm just ASTOUNDED by how menacing you look as you charge down the street dressed like a life day present!"

The girl planted a single figure on the man's chest her short stature much less imposing than she would have liked. "You know people like you really piss me off. Here you are a grown-ass man sulking down the street and then the ONE person that takes an interest in how you feel is the person you get an attitude with?!" With each word, Alyssa began poking the man's chest to emphasize her point. "You. Should. Be. A. Shamed!"

The anger could be seen leaving Alyssa's face as her red hue swapped out for her usual pale complexion. Her emotions particularly her quick temperament are easily her biggest weaknesses and it's that weakness that her enemies keep exploiting time and time again.

She just can't help herself! Something in her mind just flips and suddenly her kind and compassionate demeanor becomes spiteful and wretched and almost exclusively outside her control.

She's tried blaming this on "The Dark Side" before but she knows that even without black clouds looming over her anger is still her default reaction and it's this hot-headedness that has gotten her into trouble in the past. Alyssa shut her eyes and took a deep breath allowing her hair to settle back down behind her head and atop her shoulders.

"Look the point is you need to stop being a creep and get out there! Do something fun something productive. Your not gonna get out of this slump if you keep dwelling on whatever screwed you up! Believe me..." Alyssa glanced at her bandages.

"...I know. And I wish I didn't."

Karki Eusith

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

WHERE I AM: Being WAY too patient with some nosy chick

"Wow, this girl has a set." I swear, if I wasn't such a nice guy, I'd punch her out right now, guy or girl. I can be patient though. She is just being some nosy millennial who thinks everyone should think the way she does.

Did this "Female Akk Dog" just poke me? AGAIN?

Oh, screw this.

Grabbing her finger was easy enough, flipping it to her side, she's lucky I didn't break it. Though I'm sure it feels like I did.

"You came at me, little girl. You are judging me, little girl. I didn't come to you. I didn't say two words to you. In fact, I made..."

Now it's my turn to poke her in the chest, much harder.

"It. Clear. That. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Be. Followed."

She's right about dwelling, I'll give her that, but that's all I'll give her and forget thinking I'll admit it out loud. So I'm going to do her a favor, and let her go, and turn on my heel to walk away. What do I have to do to be left alone? Use this damn shield?

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!" Alyssa cried as she stepped back her finger completely at the mercy of the man holding it a vengeful scowl plastered on his face. Well OF COURSE I'm judging him he's trying to snap my finger off! As Alyssa desperately tried to wretch her finger free her victim became the victimizer as he began angrily berating her while giving her the same poke treatment she found to be so effective...

...Albeit much Harder than she could ever hope.

"Alright okay! I get it already! Now stop poking me Mr. Knight of the round table! You perv!" As soon as her finger was free of her captor Alyssa jumped back a small distance her face flushed with red as she stroked her abused finger. "When I said to do something productive I didn't think this is what you would have in mind!" She shouted as the man turned to leave a strange cylindrical object dangling from his waist. Unlike the rest of his clothes this item carried power in it a small humming sound in the Force, it felt warm and it felt...familiar.

Alyssa jogged to walk beside the man staying just outside grabbing distance (she hopes). "Well, technically I'm not following you anymore am I?" Alyssa smiled to herself thoroughly satisfied. "Call me whatever you like I know that I'm right about you and you know it too." The girl's eyes ran over the object clamped to his waist its golden accents and dual emitter design all too close to home.

"Tell me where you claimed that weapon." She said grimly her eyes turned to daggers and her teeth clenched tightly as her hand rested on her own weapon. Whatever answer Nunaya gives could determine where their conversation goes and for both their sakes his reply better be a good one.

Karki Eusith

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

WHERE I AM: Trying to walk away from this girl.

Oh, for the love of all things holy and good. This girl just does not quit, on me again about what now? What is her major malfunction? I mean, it's obvious that I am carrying a lightsaber. She has one of her own. What? Does she think that she had the only one in the galaxy? Is she that nuts?

I mean, really? I'm Force Sensitive, I can smell it on her too, can she not tell herself? Seriously? I'm just trying to find a place to heal and regain perspective. Why is it that I have to deal with people when all I want is quiet? Maybe that is why I liked being a Temple Guard so much, don't have to deal with girls like her. I don't even care about the questions, it's this "I'm entitled to talk this way" attitude of hers that is making me want to just go... well I don't want to go there, that's why I'm here in the first place.

This look she is giving me... I have to stop. I have to address it... oh trust me... I don't want to...

"I killed forty Jedi, and liked this lightsaber the best so I kept it. Is that what you want to hear? IS IT?!" I'm tired of this. If she wants the tidbit? She'll get the earful. "Get your hand off your weapon, and I'll tell you. Now." Give her a chance. "I was a damn Jedi Temple Guard. I won't lift it again until I'm worthy of wearing the robes... this armor you are judging me on? This is the armor we wear underneath. There... happy? Did I tell you everything you need and want to know now? NOW will you let me go on my way?"

Fury lit up Alyssa as the words spilled out of Nunaya's mouth his confession far worse than she had thought. He has some nerve telling me to let go of my weapon after what he just told me! "And just why would I let go of my weapon after hearing that? If you think I'm just gonna let what you just said slide you are sorely mistaken, sir!" Alyssa unclipped the weapon from her hip and clenched it tightly in her hand a new dose of venom running through her eyes and boiling in her blood as her thumb rested on the ignition switch.

"You're unbelievable you know that? Why are you trying so hard to hide your feelings from someone who's already seen them? Why are you pretending not to be repentant of whatever you did to become unworthy? Are you ashamed? Are you afraid? Maybe your just a pervert, I don't really know because you won't tell me!"

Alyssa stared at the ground as she contemplated what to do from here. Am I supposed to bring him in? I'm honestly surprised that I'm unsure whether or not I am but I know that I can't let him leave that's out of the question. He left the order but why? Was he banished or did he leave of his own accord? He's very talkative and when he does speak he's pretty irritated. Welp the only to find out is by asking.

"Why did you keep the Lightsaber if you know it's unworthy of you? That's disrespectful!"

Karki Eusith

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

WHERE I AM: Trying to not enter a bad place against this kid.

Ohhh I wanna hit her. Ohhhhhhh I wanna hit heerrrrrr. It's all I could think to myself as this kid was squaring up to me, she's a kid. I will not bash her head in, but what am I supposed to do?

"Are you kidding me? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" This self-entitlement had to stop, one way or another.

"I don't consider myself worthy of wielding it right now... so I won't until I do." Now it's my turn to square up on her, I'm not going to do much of anything, but I'm not going to let this go... she won't. It has to bite her in the butt.

"If you think you have any right to this or the way you are acting... Padawan... yes... I can tell you're still a Padawan... you are welcome to act. Don't think it won't go unchallenged though." Master Vanagor had a phrase I like...

"I may not be good enough to be a Jedi right now, but like them, I don't hit first... I will hit back..." Of course, her satchel was open. Yeah, I saw it. I know what she has in there, I could sense it. It stunk on her. "... and don't talk to me about 'disrespect' when you have what you do in that satchel of yours."

Boom...

Well...he's not WRONG my code does prevent me from striking first...I swear this lifestyle can be so restricting! But I won't falter, I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me be the aggressor. Alyssa's fury had almost subsided when her lecturer mentioned Tann the affectionate name Alyssa gave to her Lightsaber.

"You leave Tann out of this you armor-clad-" Alyssa forced her mouth shut ill thoughts and emotions creeping over her shoulders. "No...Im not gonna let you bait me. Will you at least be willing to talk about your problem? It can't hurt to try and you're not gonna get anywhere just bottling it all up inside." Alyssa dashed to stand in the man's path her arms outstretched as to cover more space.

"Sorry to do this to you Nunaya but I can't let you pass until your issues are resolved!" He'd tell her. He'd tell her or she'll annoy him until he does!

Karki Eusith

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

WHERE I AM: Dealing with a teenager who just can't let things go.

Well, the good thing is she calmed down. Oh... no... she didn't. She thinks I'm actually talking about the lightsaber. My word this kid needs to work on her skills of deduction, oh well, not my problem. Her problem with me right now though is... still something she has absolutely no right to. Okay, she has the compassion of a Jedi, I'll give her that. She's damn stubborn like many of them, I'll give her that. What I won't give her is the thought that I owe her anything, I don't.

I still think it's funny that she thinks she can trick me into talking.

"You start insulting me, and then try and play the victim. That's rich. I'll give you one thing. I do need to talk to someone. However, if you remember any of your training. A part of helping others is realizing that they have to walk their own path. In all of your attempts to talk to me. In all of your rhetoric, have you stopped to think... so much as once... once... that I might not be ready to talk to someone? How can I heal if I am not ready to take that step? Huh? Padawan?"

That stupid item in her satchel... I wonder if she even has it working yet.

"I wasn't talking about your lightsaber, which incidentally I can't believe you named it, how cliche. I was talking about the Sith Holocron in your bag. You want to talk to me about 'disrespect' and you have that in your bag?"

A quick grab of a chair through the Force and pulling it up behind her was easy enough. I don't want to put my hands on the girl, but... I have to shove her into the chair if I'm going to put her in Force Stasis.

"... as for not letting me leave? You don't have a choice."

Okay, I only made it a couple of steps away before letting her go... she's a kid... but still... "My name is "Karki"... "Karki Eusith".

If she says it five times fast, she'll get it.

Wow I...He makes a solid point, one that's hard to argue against. I mean that's not going to stop me from trying but still. He's trying to get me out of his path but I won't let him!

"I just want to help okay! Look I understand if your not ready to take the next step we've all been there before! But tell me just what kind of Padawan would I be to not at least try and speed up your recovery? When you get a fever and go to the doctor you don't go because you won't recover! You go because the doctor can help you along the way and speed up the healing that's already happening! Look if you think your getting me to leave you alone your DEAD wrong!"

It was then Nunaya clarified himself and pointed toward her satchel the triangular object inside emitting a dark pulse even now. On pure reflex the girls hands went towards the satchel a faint golden glow reflecting in her pupils.

"W-Weren't you just lecturing me about minding my own business?! What a hypocrite..."

A gasp broke through Alyssa's lips as a object slammed into her back forcing her into a sitting position.
A CHAIR?! Alyssa moved to rise out of the chair but found she couldn't move it was as if her muscles were paralyzed, unable to follow her commands. "What do you think your doing you-" Alyssa's jaw muscles locked as well forcing her mouth shut and ending her insult abruptly. The sensation was less than pleasant, the force of someone's grip often went under estimated and this was one of those cases as the girl sat squeezed in her seat her face burning red with rage.

This Karki Eusith soon walked out of range releasing the girl in his grasp and allowing her breathe. "I'll...I'll..." The girl gasped for air as she frantically searched the market place for her quarry. "I'll find you, you pervert! Just you wait I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna help you! Mark my words!"

Alyssa rose to her feet and shut her eyes her breathing slowed and her nerves lit up by a warm tingling sensation. Alyssa could still feel Karki's life, still feel this thoughts and feel his emotions. Okay, he's not far I'll just find him and hog tie him if I have to...

Karki Eusith

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

WHERE I AM: In a state of annoyance

FINALLY, I can walk away from this little girl. I should probably piss her off and tell her I'm taking her to her mommy and daddy, but that would just mean I have to deal with her some more. I'm in the mood, so I can at least egg her on with more logic though as I walk away. "The definition of "Hypocrisy" is when a little girl keeps bothering a grown man who clearly doesn't want to be bothered that she will continue to bother him and he is wrong to think he won't. I think your exact words were "Dead wrong". This person is a hypocrite when that man senses her holocron through the Force and points it out in contrast to her analysis of him. THAT. little girl, is 'hypocrisy'.

Aah freedom... finally I can find somewhere to be other tha... oh geez come on... don't acknowledge her... don't acknowledge her... ah frell...

"A panic attack kept you from breathing... your gasping is your own fault. Get your own house in order before you try and 'help' others." It's funny, if she were my age, I would say that this is an uncanny way to get me to work things out, but she's a kid... she doesn't know how to do that. Does she? Who cares, I'm not sticking around to find out.

Sorry for the wait, I had to do some things!

Alyssa followed the sound of, Karki's voice his lecturing, and logic going in one ear and out the other. "Screw my house! I'll deal with it later!" The cold feeling was at its most intense just like when Alyssa first found Karki. "You can't run from me, your emotions are too easy to read you Steel wearing bantha!"

A coy grin split Alyssa's face as she caught sight of her prey. Stealth is never Alyssa's first option besides she was already noticed which meant the only way to get a tough nut like this one to crack was with solid immovable force, something even someone like him couldn't ignore. Like an enraged Phillak Alyssa charged headfirst toward Karki her pace only changing when she reached out with the force to hold Karki's ankles where they stood hopefully forcing him to hold in place or at the very least slow down long enough for Alyssa to close the distance and jump on his shoulders.

"You're accepting my help and that's final!"

Alyssa rocketed into the air her limbs outstretched as she descended towards the earth intent on wrapping her tiny limbs around Karki's head and shoulders.

Karki Eusith

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

WHERE I AM: Still dealing with this kid.. I must be a masochist.

This moron doesn't give up, does she? I mean, I'm not hiding, no matter what she says or things. Heh, she's trying to grab my feet, if this weren't so sad, I would think it was cute. I'll play along. Aaannd there is the leap. A quick little side-step and there you go... boom right on the ground.

She can have a minute to check for blood, I'm not a sadist. "Now, are you going to calm down? You're determined, I'll give you that. However, as you have to walk your own path, I have to walk mine. " Now the stern look.

"Or would you rather I take you back to Silver Space and tell them about that Holocron of yours? After all, if you're going to help me when I don't want it, then I'm going to help you when you don't want it."

"No no no no no no NO!" Alyssa plummeted into the ground with enormous force launching the dust where she landed into the air. A thin stream of crimson flowed from her forehead as Alyssa rose from her downed position her hand clutching her (even more now) matted hair. "You're a right bastard you know that?" Alyssa parted her hair to look at Karki his stern demeanor in all honesty frightening to look at. He threatened to drag her back to the enclave and tell the masters about her Holocron which didn't have as much an impact on her as one might think. Yeah, right he is, we'll see how that goes...

"Oh, are you now? Somehow I doubt that you're going to risk an encounter with the order you left. You know you're all about logic and such but you haven't even considered if the order would just take your sorry ass back! Just how important do you think you are? It's not like you committed some horrible war crime and those types have been offered redemption anyway! You think I don't know what I'm talking about because I'm just a kid but my age doesn't change the fact that you can't get redemption because you are running from the people you're supposed to be appeasing! You can say whatever you want about my logic and my hypocrisy but you can't for a moment tell me that I'm wrong!"

Alyssa was standing on her feet now and her big ruby eyes locked with Karki's a sinister smirk cutting across Alyssa's mouth. "Tell me I'm wrong Karki! Tell me you're not walking your path alone because you don't want people to see just how worthless you feel inside."

Alyssa assumed a fighting stance her fists raised rather awkwardly in front of her face. "I'm gonna help you even if I have to drop you like a wet Womp rat to do it!" With that sentiment, Alyssa leaped into the air and spun around to gain momentum as the heel of her boot drew closer to Karki's cheek. "Eat leather you edgy nerf herder!"

Karki Eusith

Karki Eusith - RIP

K

karki.jpg

WHERE I AM: OMG Seriously kid? LOL

"Do you think that the Jedi punch a timeclock? Really? Do you think it's a 9 to 5?" A kick to the head? Alright fine, it didn't hurt, didn't even chip a tooth. Of course, I didn't defend myself, why? What's the point? She's no threat to me, even at her best. Even at my worst. She's so convinced that I'm such a loser, frell, maybe I am. The funny thing about it is my failure would break her, it pretty much broke me. I'm no sadist though. Now, this is just funny.

"Jedi come and go all the time. Don't you get that? You want me to talk? Fine. I'll talk, but not for my sake..." That Holocron is coming out of her bag now, and it is coming out thanks to a Force assisted Pull.

"Ever heard of Master Vanagor? He has a saying. 'Redemption is never out of reach, you just have to reach for it.' You're a kid. You are wrong. Not because you're a kid, but because you're wrong. Being a Jedi is not like working at CFM (Coruscant Fried Mynock), or NerfBurger King. I need to find my own redemption, yes. but you are wrong as to why. The Order knows full well I'm gone. I told them. They're not the ones that feel I'm a failure. I do, but until I come to terms with what happened, I'm not going back. No matter how many aggressive Padawans think otherwise."

Tossing the Holocron into the air (about an inch)

"This? This thing is going to be the death of you. "

Alyssa was visibly steaming with how livid she was a feat that should totally be physically impossible, that being said Adrenaline does have a tendency to make one do inhuman things. He...didn't even budge! I knew his head was hard but I didn't think it was this literal! This Karki fellow is pretty determined to find his own path his own destiny and Alyssa was starting to understand that when she felt something fly out of her bag taking its dark aura with it.

"Being a Jedi isn't like working at a fast-food chain? You sure took an administrative leave like it is! You thieving monkey lizard!" Alyssa hissed through gritted teeth. The girl rose to her feet once more assuming an offensive stance. "I understand wanting to find your own path but why are you so insistent on walking it alone?! What happens if your path goes over a mountain huh?"

Alyssa swung at the man unknowingly assisted by the Force in her movements. The last attack she delivered was sloppy and wildly aimed but these blows were concise, quicker, and fueled by frustration.

"If you slip on the climb up who's gonna be there to save you?!" The girl sent forth a volley of kicks. "If your path takes you across the sea who's gonna be there if your boat sinks?!! Who's gonna hand you your parachute if your ship crashes?!!!" Maybe this wasn't the best decision but Alyssa found herself reaching for "Tann" the ignition giving the energy inside new life. "Who's gonna be there to beat you into the fourth dimension when you're being a stubborn son of a Tuk'ata!"

As she attempted the cut the man's knee's she wondered what he might do, jump out of the way? Kick her? Her hope was that he would ignite his blade and invalidate everything he's said about him never turning it on for the time being but she had a feeling his conviction was stronger than that. It didn't matter what Karki did she was ready for it Before she was simply fighting out of pure anger but now she was ready for combat. If he wants to be left alone he's gonna have to fight for that right.

Karki Eusith

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom