Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home for the Criminaly Insane

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hey all,

I'm thinking of possibly creating/subbing a station or building somewhere to house the criminaly insane, in the line of the Arkham Asylum. There's lots of characters here on Chaos that would surely find themselves there.

I've got a character in mind to run it and be the perfect antagonist to try to 'cure' the individuals.

And it'd be a great place for raids/rescues and whatnot.

I'm just looking to see if there's any interest out there for such a thing.

5068f6a8-84d2-408f-9928-f29a151c8d05_text_hi.gif

Kay-Larr

[member="Subject 73 Red"] [member="Natalie LaForte"]

Awesome. I can start working on the sub, character profile and such this weekend.

Any ideal location? In space or on a planet? Or...should it be both?

Kay-Larr

[member="Natalie LaForte"]

I'll see if I can find something similar. Closest that I can think of at the moment is the Redoubt Cluster where I had the Purgatory Prison subbed.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Kay Larr"]

Space could work. Like, in an asteroid belt. It could connect multiple asteroids, creating a larger facility and since it is in a asteroid field it would be hard to access, and hard to escape from. Also, it could use the asteroids it connects to like barriers from other asteroids. That's just my idea. You do whatever you want.

Kay-Larr

[member="Subject 73 Red"]

I like that idea. We can also have some of the asteroids weaponized should anyone make their way through part of the belt.

Jakob Benson

J
I'll be running this establishment, as it's director and founder. [member="Natalie LaForte"] you'll be reporting to me.

Subject 73 Red

[member="Jakob Benson"]

And I'll be like Batman, I'll bring in the criminally insane criminals, and when there's a major problem, like a mass breakout or riot, I'll be there. I'm, Batma- er- Great, now I need a super hero name, though the name Red will do. :D

Jakob Benson

J
Once I have the facility finalized and subbed, I'll put out some bounties and of course hire you as our own contractor [member="Subject 73 Red"]

Subject 73 Red

[member="Jakob Benson"]

Alright, but the only payment I'll accept are strange and exotic weaponry, and the chance to help people out. I don't accept money. So, yeah. There's that matter of payment. Yep, I don't even require payment. Just weapons, and the warm feeling you get when you help someone. ;)

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Subject 73 Red"]

I am sure that I will be able to acquire suitable weapons for you. And oh yes, you will be helping a lot of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom