Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Holojournals: Voyage to Cosm's Well (Amea, open to OPA, SJO, and Spacers Guild)

Shambhala-class Science Vessel Baobab
20:36 Coruscant Standard Time

So... been thinking back to some of the stuff Missy told me. Funny how the words of a droid stick with you. Maybe it's because they're always right? Guess that's why I'm trying this. Anyways, a journal to put my thoughts in is supposed to be healthy or something. For when I'm working through stuff.

I'm working through stuff.

245148-artwork-digital_art-wildlife-valley-nature-landscape-surreal-fantasy_art.jpg

It'll be a few more entries before I get into everything. Right now I'm on a science vessel headed to Cosm's Well. Playing it straight, for credits, actually. Every time something happens I feel so naive, so stupid. Before all the shenanigans that brought me here, money was never an object. Didn't care about it. Always had enough for what I needed. I worked, yeah, so I think I was better than the crazy credit pinchers and accountants and super-rich Coruscant elite. Working for pay is... new. I haven't decided if it's the nice new or the bad new. Write about that later, if I remember to pick up this journal again.

It's pretty poor out here. But the wildlife gets wilder every step of our journey. Sometimes I think I can feel the Force, if I find a quiet place to sit on some of these planets. Or maybe it's just gravity sickness. The cosmic phenomena are getting weirder too.

sylvain-sarrailh-friendorfood.jpg

Poor guys. They were delicious. Didn't even run. Livestock, maybe? The locals didn't seem to harvest them often.

Don't know many of the people aboard. Plaisei would probably have my hide if he were here. Or if any of them were here...

Anyways, the only person I know is Amea Virou Amea Virou . Heard her bragging about her chocolate supply the other day. She was probably too loud. Saw a girl walking out of her room, licking the chocolate off her fingers. Maybe I should tell Amea... but the chocolate here is really expensive.

The captain is a Jedi I'm pretty sure. Shira Varanin, I think her name was. I guess I don't have a problem with them, but being around Jedi always puts me a little on edge. Old habits die hard, something like that. Still, doesn't seem like a normal Jedi -- saw her lugging a big gun onto the ship today. There's this robed guy who fits the bill a little better. Seemed to run off and do his own thing often. Wasn't very social.

I'm not very social either. Where'd that go? I should make friends again.

Keep fumbling around. Don't know how to live. Every time I think I do it's a stupid gimmick, somebody else's dream or cause. I gotta find my own rhythm... my squad. My family.

I'll go tell Amea. Maybe we can share some chocolate instead.

Journal entry end.

Bok Bwi'kan

Just Your Average Trader Joe
oAhNqe2.jpeg

Looking back at the choice I made to come join this "Voyage" it might have been a rash choice at first, deep down I was just tired of going from planet to planet only to have to leave on short notice due to the authorities. Deep down in me I know there is a part of me that seeks to explore more and vasten my eyes on the many horizons.

We you skip bar to bar, town to town everything feels the same, it feels like i'm in a loop I can't get out of you know? The galaxy is so beauitful yet so very vast, I felt like i could cash in all my credits on red with this "opportunity" I've never been in such a well kept and clean ship before, well most of it is clean anyway.

I do wish some of my family was here to see this, yet they were always too stubborn to look outside the box. Hmm I never really focused much on anyone within the ship to much, I just want to kinda keep to myself smoke a few cigarra's and have a drink. Oh some sweet nectar would do me well while on this trip, I could actually relax for once.

Well it can't hurt you to have a little celebratory drink can it? I managed to stash a few bottles Ardees within my trench coat, man this thing has not let me down yet. Although I do get a few odd looks at me when I wander around in it. Might just be cause off all the patchwork I have had to do on it or maybe its the smell...ahh it might just be the smell aha.

You know it feels weird doing one of these, it's been so long since i ever have used a Holojournel, yet I get this giddy feeling in my stomach that i'm doing it. Maybe that's just the Ardees working its magic. Anyway back to being theological or whatever these science people do. When I look around the ship for myself im taken aback by the sheer tech it truly has.

Sciences ships are something out of this galaxy really, so many people who have an itch to explore or better understand the galaxy and here I am a hitchhiker just tryna get away from the law for a short while and actually see what really is out there in that vast open place they call space..HA that rhymed go me! Self high five yeah! Uhhhh anyway that should be enough to end my first recording.

Shira Varanin

S

anton-khondoker-9.jpg

source

Swapped a brace of etheric rudders for three beautiful cargo sleds. They're wheeled vehicles, optimal for planets with strange EM fields or gravimetric issues. Some of us took them through their paces in a desert that hasn't seen sapient life in a million years. I asked Bok Bwi'kan Bok Bwi'kan and Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan to give them a solid field test. Useful way to see what they and the sleds are made of.

anton-khondoker-12.jpg

The fellow traveler who made the trade had some odd ideas about the best ways to use those etheric rudders. I suppose in theory you could make a space propeller - I want to say Popo the Hutt tried that. Maybe this lady will pull it off.

pascal-blanche-queen-spades-small.jpg

source

Tobias Katarn

T

pascal-blanche-pascal-blanche-galacta.jpg

source

She said her name was Marcaragna. The helmet and spikes were older than most planets, but the cyborg gear was new, updated, effective. She could slip into droid bodies or prosthetic limbs with ease. She's maybe twenty percent alive but you better believe I took her to a hundred. Never met anyone like this lady, never will again.

I mean, unless I stay. She says she's got things to teach me if I want it, and I want it. My control over the Force is just enough to bend the dice. Marcaragna...

greg-rutkowski-wizard-s-lightning-1500.jpg

source

...didn't spend much time anywhere near the expedition's Jedi, I'll tell you that much. The one time she did, she and Captain Varanin had words. Just about took each other apart, cyborg to cyborg.

Also she was scared of that old guy Seydon of Arda Seydon of Arda . Don't know what his deal is. I think he knew my quote-unquote mother.

Bok Bwi'kan

anton-khondoker-10.jpg

Say what you will about these science people, they sure know how to keep you busy Shira Varanin offered me a job, yeah we will call it a job. First job in a while where I could have fun and not get shot at, you know something I might take these folks up on a job here full time, i mean hell to see the galaxy is one fine payment,but to ride these sleds. Oooh i wish my papa was alive to see me now i could just rub it into that smug bas##ds face about how much fun i'm having. And for once no one has to die! I seriously should have considered a line in like security or protection, actually scratch that A) i'm not to smart for a job like that i struggle to remember my own birthday somedays, or maybe that's just the excessive drinking?

Anyhow back to the point my second point point B) being that those jobs don't really pay out as much credits as I would like, cause you got to enjoy yourself a little, plus maybe the fact you're always guarding or protecting someone who is better than you can become an issue after a while. Man I would hate that, you know having to deal with the constant "higher" thoughts of those people would slowly chip away at my patience. God look these science guys and girls, gotta be inclusive unless I want some know it all barking up my yam-yah about "galactic standards" and what not, look the only thing that is standard that i care for is credits. I mean who do people think they are?Like I ran into this nasty Jawa a few weeks ago, god was he fiesty or was it a she? look I was pretty drunk that day or was I taking spice? Damned if i know, but anyway this Jawa started to try and scrap my ship for everything it has. Like couldnt he or she or whatever it is see me passed out half naked in front of the ship.

My god the nerves of those feisty things though, good thing i had my blaster on hand, actually good thing I had anything on hand cause I seriously didn't remember what i was doing on Tatooine. Anyway sorry about my blathering on, I just get carried away when I drink, it helps me stay calm around strangers and all these smart science folk. Back to the sleds, my oh my was that great fun. I mean i gave it a thrashing through the desert and it actually stood its own against me. Surprisingly the was not altered to much by the desert, i've heard stories of old about great wheeled vehicles that have been caught up and ruined by deserts, but this single sled I drove was smooth, efficient and very effective. I made sure to report it to the head chief science doctor whatever they are called person Shira Varanin

Also got to see this Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan work around a bit, you know this wasn't such a bad time, they seemed way smarter than me and looked like if i ever touched them they'd kill me, but what can i say the ladies love me...ohh Bok your to drunk for this recording. I'm going to have to buy them something nice now even though I hope they never hear this i'm still going surprise them with something nice, cause that's what people do right? I don't know people have never really been my strong point, well clients are people so maybe they are, look this isn't a good time for thinking me your drunk. But my god do the cybernetics on Shira Varanin look amazing, god I wish i could actully be normal for once! Bok out!

Last edited:
sergey-kuydin-13.jpg

I dub thee, Virou Valley.
(source)​
A distinct request,
All you had to do was ask.
Of course I will share.

The old Karenthian civilization hidden in the void of the Tingel Arm used to write their sacred texts in a 5-7-5 pattern that cycled throughout the text. Didn’t really matter a whole lot whether that sacred text was a retelling of current events or interpretation of the force. It feels good to keep the long dead tradition alive, and I must admit the exercise in creativity is quite fun.

What I meant to say with my own little blurb was the fact that unlike the others Kelsie actually approached me for the things I had saved away. Warned me that I might have spoken a bit too loud about what I had brought aboard, which I guess is on me. Far more used to working smaller ships than this where I can easily deduce and/or punch whoever the culprit is. Either way I figured I would explain to her why I am stockpiling what might seem like such weird things to stockpile.

And from what it seemed, people believe it’s just chocolate. So perhaps it was a good thing I never told them what else was in there. For example the wine, the snacks, and the fruits. Berries and nuts, but not so many of those. Things that I can add to flavorless pastes if things play out the same way they did last time. And hell, if not I can always just share what I have brought with me on the way back home. Provided no-one does anything to make me regret it.

So, the talk with Kelsie was good. Some catch-up, some general small talk. Handled it better this time than I did before, and… There’s that, I guess. Captain sent her on a task and I came with them to the surface. Separated on landing though. They went to do their thing and I took another moment to myself and my books. Got some good drawings in, too. All in all, not a bad day.

Or like the Karenthains said:

To fail is to learn,
Nothing worthwhile is easy.
Always be better.

Source

He wasn’t certain how Tensin Ghul got aboard the Baobab. An hour following dinner muster, the aft shuttle bay comms woke the early midnight shift out of a half-alert stupor, as deckhands shouted over comm-pieces that something was cutting them to shreds. Seydon caught an excerpt; someone dying over the channel, to the echoes of arterial sprays hosing onto the decking. Half-dressed in hastily belted trousers and an old work shirt, he sped past crewmen lurching uncertainly in the corridors, strapping on his blades as bare-feet pounded on the flooring. The wolfshead medallion trembled against his sternum.

Now, the shuttle-bay blastdoors were locked down and the bay itself ready to vent out atmo. Pale starlight winked beyond the hangar’s magnetic shielding, lending something cold to the bright arc-lights installed in the high ribbed overhead. Tensin Ghul was a tall slab of gross muscle, bound in bronze plate and black-dyed leather up his arms and shoulders, wearing Dunaan harnessing stocked with half-emptied potion vials and rudimentary grenades. A ring of blood-tarnished medallions swayed just beneath his bare throat. Like Seydon, like others of the guild, he wore paired swords. The one hefting in his hands was a raw two-hander, its edge like a notched razor of sharpened stone, and he was hefting it well.

Seydon parried through a score of clipped strokes, parrying off the last thrust stabbing for his throat, then launched into a counter-assault pushing Tensin back across the bay. The brute was laughing; his cat-eyes leered feverishly. Seydon sliced Razorlight across Tensin’s stout guard, his cuts a liquid blur, setting a strict staccato tempo. He grappled Tensin’s ugly sword into hazarding binds, winding their edges together, twisting back and forth for leverage and angle. Surprise was beginning to show in the brute; his muscle and sheer speed had kept him abreast in a fight before but his lack of technical ability was showing. Seydon slapped the weak-end of Tensin’s sword to the floor and spun Razorlight like a clock-hand. Its edge bit into the skin and meat of Tensin’s hairless brow. The brute cursed, backpedalling to wipe blood and bone chips out of his eyes.

They surged together for the last exchange. Seydon darted forward, crashing Razorlight low on Tensin’s sword blade, not pausing as he turned his hilt round and butted its pommel through Tensin’s teeth. Staggered, Seydon’s knee kicked out his thigh and brought the brute’s bulk to the floor. He took hold of Razorlight in a half-sword grasp and delivered its bright point through Tensin Ghul’s ribs and heart. The strange man looked half-surprised as he expired on the decking, pooling hot blood onto Seydon’s bare toes.

A deckhand hiding behind a tower of webbed storage crates peaked her head out. “…Is he dead?? Just what the feth was that about??”

Stock-Exchange-1170x650.jpg

Image Debit: A capital market in Cosm's Well
"There would be nothing preventing some Cosm's Well entity from buying stock in any entity in Firefist or in the main galaxy, including but not limited to, Telcoplus. Except with its capital markets living in isolation, but with Telcoplus' project, this could be subject to change"

"The audit risks are not too great that we should refuse Telcoplus as a client"

There was an inherent risk because of inter-galactic operations, and, with it, exchange rates. However, that was the largest inherent risk: there were smaller risks, and, of course, the tone at the top of Telcoplus. It seemed that the biggest client-specific risk was the temptation to commit financial statement fraud, because launching the production of the IXQ9 HoloNet relay has caused Telcoplus to take on debt under the form of bonds and commercial paper, as well as loans. Especially since much of the debt was convertible, and the bank loan could be called, and that, even though debt was less expensive than equity, too much debt could make whatever equity there is unattractive and risky. However, the Nagai executives running Telcoplus didn't seem to have that much compensation tied into hitting certain values on KPIs, unlike some clients, Kari, Talz and other races, that seemed to have loads and loads of performance-based pay and only a small percentage of the total compensation comes from the base salary.

Last edited:

Shira Varanin

S
I've instituted new security measures since a couple of very dangerous strangers got aboard. Seydon of Arda Seydon of Arda took care of one with admirably brutal efficiency. The other was a cyborg Sith that Tobias fething Katarn either karked or wanted to - Marcaragna. I booted her off the ship and almost fired him on the spot. So yeah, I've tightened up the rules. You want to chase some alien tail, you do it off my boat. And the Katarn kid's not the only one on thin ice for sneaking someone aboard.

Bartered for another alien weapon that ORION ought to love. Scanned the feth out of it and locked it up with the rest of the growing cache.

jenny-wang-ceto1-new.jpg

source

Cei Kyros

C
yGvp0iv.png

Rescue! Been stranded on this desolate rock in the middle of nowhere for longer than I care to think about. Her crew nearly shot me but once she realized I was marooned Captain Shira Varanin must've taken a kind of pity on me. Or maybe Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill convinced her to take pity on me. I reckon those two argue a lot. Either way I was grateful for the ride. My kind have a bit of a...reputation round these parts. Then again so do I.

Put myself to work in the Baobab's guts ever since. Amea Virou Amea Virou must have just about had an aneurysm when she first saw me digging around some critical system. But I'm used to ships like the Baobab. I know how to make them fly. I know how to make them last. Amea disagrees...often and loudly. Fine by me. Even if Varanin doesn't appreciate my technical expertise these are dangerous parts. Only a matter of time before I get a chance to prove myself in other ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meditation.jpg

source

I followed Marcaragna after Captain Varanin kicked her off the ship. I found her meditating with this stone platform or obelisk. It's half Sith meditation chamber and half Muntuur stones, I believe. The whole time we spoke about the boy, she and the obelisk stayed perfectly balanced in the air. I don't think they wavered an inch.

Despite her injuries, Marcaragna has absolute control over the Dark Side. She's much more than the cyborg wanderer that Tobias Katarn fell for. I find myself at a loss. She refuses to break off her recent relationship with him, and vice versa. She's made no hostile move toward us and clearly expects us to strike first. I think she's enjoying this.

Fortunately, we're moving on. Walking away. If she follows...well, Seydon of Arda Seydon of Arda proved his effectiveness lately. Maybe he and I will need to have a conversation, loner to loner.

Shira Varanin

S
We've taken on new travelers and seen unsettling events. It's an important time to build connections and find security in community.

jakub-rozalski-1920-folk-festival-smalln.jpg

source

On a grassland moon, a diverse farming settlement invited us to a traditional festival. Archery, feasting, rides on their huge mechanical protectors. I had some reservations so I made a point of telling the crew NOT to tinker or abscond with said mechanical protectors. The last thing we need is to get wrecked by Silentium derivatives.

I've also instructed the crew and passengers to go out, be generous, be friendly, and have fun. Quill informs me the people are basically harmless and brimming with karking goodwill.

Oh crap, after having one too many drinks after my latest argument with Cei, I've managed to find a recording of myself talking to none other than myself when I was still drunk and going over what I already knew about myself. Shira and the others are about to head for the shuttles that take us planetside. I just have to make sure this disappears before I go. They'll be fine without me, for now.

It's always sunny on Corellia
'
(source)​

That right there is my memory map. Now let's talk about the memory map. Can we talk about the memory map, please, Henry? I've been dying to talk about the memory map with you all day, OK? "Amea Virou", this name keeps disappearing everywhere I check, over and over again. Every day Amea's memories are getting hazier. Amea Virou! Amea Virou!

I try to think back and remember things, and this whole map is nothing but my own lies! So I say to myself, "I gotta find myself! I gotta go to Sullust and find those birth records and hold them in my own goddamn hands! Otherwise, I'll never find out and I will keep asking myself. So I've already gone to Sullust and what did I find out, Henry? What did I find out?!

There is no Amea Virou! The woman does not exist, okay? So I decide, "Oh shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper." There's no Amea Virou? You gotta be kidding me! I got a whole corkboard full of Amea! All right. So I start marchin' my way down to Garry in the archives and I knock on his door and I say, "Garry! Garry! I gotta look up some things about myself." And when I open the door what do I find? There's not a single goddamn file in that office!

There... is... no... Garry in the archives! Henry, more than half of the memories on this corkboard have been made up. My mind is a goddamn ghost town.

Cei Kyros

C
lyUBgqs.png

source

I love a good party as much as the next duros, but I love engines even more. Shira Varanin reminded me more than once not to mess with the protectors. I'd feel singled out if I wasn't planning to take a gander at one after dark. Meantime the settlement's harvesters are quaint but a hell of a lot of fun to drive. There's some fine country out here. Almost makes you understand wanting to retire somewhere planetside. Almost.

Amea Virou Amea Virou has been drinking again and when she drinks she takes apart secondary systems and reassembles them upside down. She seems to think this is very funny but I don't get the joke. Varanin told me to bring it up with the head of engineering. Turns out that's Amea. Lost another hand of sabacc to Bok Bwi'kan Bok Bwi'kan . Sure hope no one's dug up my aurodium back home or I might be in trouble with some loan sharks.

Its Seydon of Arda Seydon of Arda that I'm worried about. Guy doesn't say much, not to me anyway. But every once in a while I catch him looking at me, as if he's trying to figure out if he could close the distance before I draw. I'm pretty quick, pal. Let's hope we never have to find out.

Bok Bwi'kan

The festive experience was something unique, dozens of farmers and villagers all celebrating something, I was not exactly sure what it was, but they had a jolly old time. My favorite part was definitely the fact they had some home made brew. It was strong! but man on man was it so delicious tasted like candy, or maybe that's just a Bothan thing the village folk did not exactly know what to say to me as I drank a whole bottle for myself. God those tasted so nice I managed to snag a few bottles for myself and smuggle them back into my room. They also smoked a good pipe mix, not sure what it was, but they sure as hell could stuff the pipe full with this mix. Tasted like some sort of barely mix, yet it can make your lungs feel like they are so wide open, you could feel the air shift through the insides of your body almost like a high, yet my experience with spice leads me nowhere as this pipe weed is unique to this place it seems. However rather then a cigarra which probably closes my lungs this pipeweed seems to be some sort of narcotic pleasure without the legality.

sebastian-gromann-env-farmland-ren-005-st.jpg

Source

After a few drinks down my gob and puffing on some pipeweed I managed to sit down and play a few games of Sabacc with the locals, however this Duros came from the ship, rather confident and happy to play a few games of Sabacc, funny fellow yet very easy to outplay in Sabacc. For a game of luck you could easily find the right hand with a few tricks up your sleeve, but I never let anyone know that and after the Duros I quickly stopped playing and instead took a stroll around the farm lands, to explore and experience what this moon really had to offer. Sure I had a few drinks and smoked a fancy pipeweed, but it all seems rather dull, once you step out past the festival and explore for yourself, you really can indulge in what a simple, peaceful life it is they live. After laying down in that soft green grass and look up at the sky. Did I ever realize how precious some lives really are. After a few hours of though I managed to sneak around the ship with one of my "Im sorry" gifts to Shira Varanin was a cute little pot of flowers accompanied by some of the fancy farm brew I managed to take on bored.

My best bet was to bring something that the big science boss lady could both enjoy and possibly find out about, I know the regulations can be tough about bringing on foreign products, but I made sure these were specifically safe especially if she isn't even going to drink the dam grog, hell maybe she will eat the flowers instead...Oh welp now I know i'm to drunk for this thing.... AGAIN!! Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed myself and managed to snag a few homemade products for myself, some grog and pipeweed to be specific and hell even a fancy yet crude wooden pipe. Look mr or mrs holojournel Im going to go wash up and try to not draw any attention to myself. Plus im sure many of the crew don't wanna smell the brew and pipeweed everyday, so i'm just doing what I think is best for them, maybe i'll clean myself up then rest up before we get all crazy with another adventure out of the ship aha, maybe I'll get to go for a ride on those sleds again enjoy my life a bit rather than try to run from it 24/7 anyway that's me done for the day and night.

Last edited:
There were long tables well-stocked with spreads of autumnal vittles and selections of local fizz-wine and barley-beer, with high banner poles trailing multicoloured streamers that caught and waved gaily in the warm wind. There was hotroot sunsalad and Brockhall carrot cakes, Gooseberry Fools and Cherry Crisps, enormous scones plugged with fruit and piping hot, slathered in so much butter, beside leftover summer salads and jugs swilling with strawberry and rhubarb fizz. A well beloved local celebratory favourite was a staggering dish half the length of a grown man and two spans deep; colloquially, the gastric-testing Deeper’n’Ever Turnip’n’Tater’n’Beetroot pie. A few family patriarchs were chucking into the Deeper’n’Ever with challenging gusto, pausing every third forkful for flagons of Oktover ale.

Seydon counted crumbles and puddings, a score of different nutbreads, a dessert called ‘Dibbun’s Delight’ held for the children after the initial courses were polished off. Cei Kyros had disappeared and taken a wheateater harvester with him, along with a crate of well-aged Elderberry wine. Some of the male-folk, attempting to impress onlooking beaus, had dressed down to their trousers and were readying before an enlarged stirring pot. The Shrimp’n’Hotroot soup was a notorious delicacy, equal parts savoury and blistering on the bowels. Some of the older farmers chortled and called sarcastically-laced catechisms and rural advice. The younger lot of boys were sweating, furtively rubbing their bottoms. A housewife sped over, readied with pitchers of burdock and cowslip cordial. Seydon caught sight of Bok Bwi'kan Bok Bwi'kan deep in his cups, three hands into an impromptu Sabaac tournament, his fierce side-burns aglow with a victorious sheen. A farmhand cursed the Bothan but relinquished a small coin pouch into Bok’s waiting claws.

He turned from the festivities, resting back inside a smooth depression cupped in the roots of a venerable oak. Fading, brittle leaves fell with the breeze, lending a layer of sunset colours veiling the long expanse of lake and grassland country. A knot of children had stolen up onto the hilltop and were watching avidly at the man with ‘viper eyes’. Seydon favoured them a little wink, pulling his stringtar up his lap. His fingers strummed against the tuned chords furtively ‘till he happened on an old, much loved tune. His mind’s eye took him into a memory, recalling raven curls framing a beautiful face set with burning, crystalline lilac eyes…

Shambhala-class Science Vessel Baobab
01:11 Coruscant Standard Time

Bunch of stuff. Been busy. Guess I'm writing in this again.

Talked with Amea. It was nice. She's nice. Chocolate was nice.

anton-khondoker-11-1.jpg
Got assigned with this bothan, Bok Bwi'kan Bok Bwi'kan , by the captain. We had to fiddle with these wheeled sleds. I honestly have no idea why anyone would want one of those. They're dead weight. Super inefficient compared to repulsorlifts, and definitely can't clear terrain as well. We were in a desert, too, on a pretty standard planet. No repulsor jammers, so I had no idea why Varanin thought it was a good idea.

I ended up fiddling with the engine a bit -- I think I'm getting better with my hands, getting a feel for how stuff works. Not that I don't miss Missy, because she was way better at this than I ever will be. Traded around a bit for a stash of Tibanna-X, and with some tinkering got the sled up to 300 km/h. No smoke, no noise. Not bad.

It was pretty weird though -- the bothan kept looking at me, watching me with this weird look in his eyes. I need to work on my people-reading skills again. Bothans in particular are weird, because most of their expressions are just slight movements of fur. Pretty sure he's an alcoholic, but it could just be an act. Bothans are tricky. I think this one's onto me, or thinks he's onto me for some reason. A spy of one of the Empires, maybe, tracking down even the most far-out of rebels? Might've been the tournament or something. In any case, he's probably dangerous, so I'm gonna keep an eye on him.

02d9244e448b93a25dd27c15aa27f379.jpg
Stopped off on this little grassy planet, they were holding a nice little festival. Primitive, yet rustic. I wandered around on my own for the most part, just enjoying the atmosphere. The people out here are carefree. The troubles of the galaxy don't really affect the nobodies from nowhere, I guess. There's something calming about watching the kids play here. One of the little girls gave me a flower. I wonder if that made it more beautiful. Now I'm just reminded of what a karking terrible parent I was.

I am?

I don't know.

That's all for now. There's another night here before we head out. I'll go hang out with the crew some more.

This entry's been pretty descriptive? I don't know if just writing down events is what I'm supposed to be doing. Probably supposed to focus on my emotions or something like that.

Journal entry end.

ca1aaa8bad766da3c237bfe90840f620.jpg

I delayed the light cycle by an hour, though.
Let's see how fast he catches onto that.​
That duros kills me. As awesome as that little hairball of a moustache on his face is, I can’t seem to find a good middle ground with him. Maybe re-assembling things in the wrong order does little to help that, but the way he presumably rolls his eyes each time he sees it amuses me to no end. Much more so on systems that he won’t find out about until far later than intended.

In fairness to him though, the fact that he can get the systems back to normal again in a matter of moments speaks of his competence. While the idea of seeing how fast he could fix a faulty life support system intrigues me, I also know better than to let it get to that level. After all, there is a difference in potentially killing everyone on-board over a joke and causing a single person some amounts of frustraion. I want to continue the jokes, but given the talking to I got by Varanin I figure I’m better off just leaving the man alone at his work. Let him handle actual problems rather than fabricate my own smaller ones.

Not going to apologize though. Not until he stops looking down upon me for having what he claims should have been his job. Much like him I’ve earned this seat and he’s most likely just too damn old to realize that had it not been for his know-how around some of the more dated systems — something I also excel at — he wouldn't even have been here.

I’ll let it slide. He is too prideful to admit that he needs to be the one to apologize first.

Last edited:

Bok Bwi'kan

This will be my first recording when i'm not drunk, quite the opposite,sober and taking a break from drinking, only for a short while at least. Smoking however is still rather frequent, some of that pipeweed I managed to "Obtain" through perfectly legal transactions from those villagers and farmers has came in handy. However im quite unsure of my standing within this rather ragtag crew that works within the ship, call me crazy but as a Bothan it's my job to be suspicious of others and most importantly obtain information. Many other species don't understand what it is to be a Bothan they only understand the view from the outside not the inside. Paranoia begins to set in the minute a young Bothan understands our way of life, trust is not something we give freely and willingly. My kin provide services for many and in exchange we rattle the power rankings within society,governments,corporations and even the underworld.
ef561af6ef47184784e6e27cb04a7842.jpg

Perhaps I may need to rethink my actions yet I am unsure of how to proceed without alerting others nerves are rather on edge, but then again when aren't they... I think everyone and everything is out to get me, and for the first time in a while I got offered a chance to escape that life, only if its for a moment. I will not compromise myself, however I do feel under threat due to what I am rather than who I am. This is my only chance to enjoy life for a little bit and indulge in it without people dying constantly around me. Anyway I still need to give Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan a gift without peeking her interests to much. Its almost an unnerving instinct when your surrounded by strangers, but I enjoy their company. Well most of the time I do ahah there are times when I need my own personal space to reflect on my life and my actions. This "voyage" is truly a refreshing experience into life! No governments, no law abiding citizens, and most importantly no hired gun with the gaul to try me because "He wants his credits" the bodies i've buried within my line of work are numerous and of all shapes, sizes and species.

But for once I don't have to shoot anyone, well not yet at least. Although I am worried about this little adventure, that it will come to a halt all to soon. I'm not someone who is trained in this type of stuff nor would I have ever been, i'm good at getting the job done, but for once there is no job. It just feels weird everything is off to me, not in a bad way off just in an odd way off you know what i'm saying future me? Look forget that question as of right now i'm more worried about someone getting shifty around the "Bothan" so lets just calm some nerves and enjoy this "voyage" i'm here because I wanted a break from the usual and others are here because, well quite frankly that is their own damn business, but as a Bothan it's also my business to. Arrangements have been made to securely and secretly send something that was annoyingly frustrating to get, but like I said it's my business to know business. Meiloorun is rather delicate and delicious, non alcohol so it can't interfere with whatever Kelsie Sylvan Kelsie Sylvan dose as well as some chocolate I heard was around, that was extremely difficult and annoying to get my hands on. I do hope this is effective and enjoyable for Kelsie and myself, I also managed to get some information about the "chocolatier" we have on the ship, rather interesting, but harmless information nonetheless, besides I have no intention of divulging it...unless I have to.

But I must admit, these living quarters are rather spacious. Better then some sort of prison cell I guess, surrounded by mostly good people with good intentions from what I have gathered and no harm or foul, well mostly accidents are bound to happen, but so called 'Security" has been taking care of those issues im quite intrigued thought, this head of the science vessel is such a commanding women and has this imposing force of will, I do hope she enjoys those anonymous gifts that I sent. Anyway this is quite enough information about a sober situation rather than a drunk one I do rather enjoy drinking aha, but I can't risk putting myself in danger. I care about the safety of this crew, because I value my safety first and foremost and I for one cannot risk being labeled as a liability to this crew. Bothan values and our way of life is unnatural to many especially humans, they don't understand why we do it, why we follow these "Degenerate" ways of life.
TaleofTwo_Header-2400x1200-969721105694.jpeg

I value my peoples teachings, our philosophies and our ways of life. Most other species especially Humans have scrutinized my peoples way of life. yes my ideals of "The Way" are different and not exactly liked, but it's my interpretation of the teachings "Power and Influence" are valued words to a Bothan, not just valued, but everything! Ehhh I fear I got caught up in emotions. Rather than destroy this recording I will keep it. For my own safety I want to enjoy this adventure while it last, it's the first time in years I have ever felt truly "Free" from the galaxies barbaric tendrils of "Law and Order" Bok Out.

financial-statement--pen-and-calculator-1090143210-7840d8d215d84b60b1ce8ff440bfa21d.jpg

Image Debit: The asset column on the balance sheet of Telcoplus' subsidiary on D'Qar
On a balance sheet (or statement of financial position as the Nagai call it), the value of the convertible debt must first be apportioned to the debt component, and any remaining balance can then be assigned to the share capital. They are issuing convertible debt securities to get better interest rates, and the discount must be then amortized as usual, she thought, while determining which of the five materiality bases to use, for which the capital structure is important since balance sheet-based materiality criteria depended on it. Expenses were ruled out for materiality since they were typically used for auditing NFPOs, so what remained were revenues, normalized EBIT, assets and equity. Based on the preliminary balance sheet, there were very little inventories in progress, but since inventories of finished goods were delivered immediately, under FOB shipping point credit terms, accounts receivable was one of the areas where it appeared that more tests of controls were warranted, but since Telcoplus had few customers, all of which are deemed material, 100% detail testing was feasible in the areas of ARs. On the other hand, payroll and accounts payable more generally could actually be done with more control testing and limited detail testing, while PP&E also warranted a 100% detail testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom