Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holocron of Ancient Masters - Lightside PC Master Sign up

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
swtor-holocron-of-ancient-masters.gif
I will start off by showing you this gif. This is a beautiful gif.
It is called the "Holocron of Ancient Masters."
And this is what I want to do with it.
I want to create the most comprehensive collection of PC Jedi Master teachings Chaos has ever seen.

An amalgam repository spanning from all current Orders and light-sided independents alike.

Then I want to put this in the Jedi Academy Library Network for the next generation to be able to access it.

This isn't for canon characters. This is is gonna be the Chaos version of the Tionne, Great Holocron, and Codex of Tython combined.

If you are interested in being part of this project, please sign up here. I will be making a thread to have the inclusion of each PC's masters skills and abilities ( Force ghosts are still welcomed). This can be Lore, history, Philosophy, military tactics, Jedi tenets, information on various other cultures, Force Organizations, pearls of wisdom.... whatever you have experienced as a character on Chaos that you would like to share, please feel free to contribute!

Then I'll be making the Tech Sub in the Factory and making it available to The Jedi Order, The New Jedi Order, Silver Sanctum, and of course, housed within The Jedi Academy.

You have several options on how to submit your contribution.

1. You may join the IC thread I will be creating for everyone to icly contribute their portion to the Holocron of the Ancient Masters ( And give a small ooc list and brief description)

2. You may make a small thread or blog on the side, where you may discuss lore, philosophy, tenets and the like, then give me the link along with a brief description so I may hyperlink it to the main tech sub.

This Tech sub will be continually growing, and I think i'll keep the thread as a "location thread" for anyone to add anything else they desire and I can update via the mod's twice a year or so.

Each person will also have their own miniature gatekeeper for their contribution -- think kinda like the Jedi Noetikons.

Confirmed Contributors of the Holocron of Ancient Masters
  1. [member="Ilias Nytrau"]
  2. [member="Phylis Alince"]
  3. [member="Spencer Jacobs"]
  4. [member="Kira Talith"]
  5. [member="Varus Shatterstar"]
  6. [member="Shmi Labooda"]
  7. [member="Corvus Raaf"]
  8. [member="The Revenant"]
  9. Kevin Flynn
  10. [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
  11. [member="Rave Merrill"]
  12. [member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]
  13. [member="Jorus Merrill"]
  14. [member="Ember Rekali"]
  15. [member="Mantic Dorn"]
  16. @Adele Adonnai
  17. [member="Matsu Ike"]
  18. [member="Avalore Eden"]
  19. [member="Marcello Matteo"]
  20. [member="Taeli Raaf"]
  21. [member="Cyril Grayson"]
  22. [member="Kiskla Grayson"]
  23. [member="Alen Na'Varro"]
  24. [member="Jacen Voidstalker"]

25. [member="Julius Sedaire"]

26. [member="Vorhi Alestrani"]

27. [member="Veino Garn"]

Kira Talith

Phylis Alince said:
[member="Kira Talith"]
I would be happy to include some of my Alkahest knowledge if requested.

Please do! That would be great!

Also, for clarification.

Submissions don't have to be everything a PC master knows, it could be select skills and items they are comfortable with sharing.

I just think it would be a fantastic piece of lore for Chaos and another way to show that the Orders and the lightside independents are working more and more together.

Kira Talith

Spencer Jacobs said:
Lol, but I'm not fully lightsided you open to the teachings of Energy Manipulation and Mentalist? [member="Kira Talith"]

I don't see you being all oogga bogga. If anything, you've helped several members of the various Orders.

Including the teachings of the best energy manipulationer and battle meditation mentalist would be balla.

Kira Talith

[member="Shmi Labooda"]

There is no limit to how many folk can contribute! Add what you desire to share along with the next generation of Jedi!

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

This is open to everything. Philosophy. History. Lore about the Jedi orders. Jedi tenets. Jedi code for each Order. One can discuss the one Sith and their experiences. Information about what is known about the yuuzhan vong. How to heal or manage amphistaff venom poisoning.

Jedi visions. Musings about the force. Musings about relationships. Emotions. Light saber forms. Jal shey techniques... Botany

How to bake the perfect oatmeal raisin cookie!

This is basically a chaos canon holocon for the Jedi.

Jedi Masters are all welcomed to contribute what they would like.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Kira Talith"] - Ember's tops at physical enhancement, has a background in Dathomiri magic, and has a few decades of middling familiarity with the White Current, so I'd happily toss those in.

[member="Kira Talith"]

• How to cure Sithspawn
  • Force-imbued bladesmithing
  • Jal Shey crafting
  • Various other Light Side crafting traditions (Wookiee Upari-cutting, creation of Lorrdian stones and Kasha stones, Gesaril carving, Felucian skullblade crafting, etc.)
  • Analysis of the Ankarres Sapphire and many other Force artifacts
  • Creating holocrons, adding information to holocrons, etc.
All as deemed appropriate by the holocron's makers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom