Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Hollow Victory | Dominion of Shinbone

1st post
Bwqu4hK.png

AN AGE OF STRIFE PRELUDE
AhDBf3g.png

SHIELD_ALPHA
LmCzktR.jpg

Lord-Regent of the Galactic Empire
Grand-Triumvir of the Tarkinist Administration

XONmsDn.png

Tags: Kiff Brayde Kiff Brayde Braxton Holst Braxton Holst Ghalric Rau

Wwf3j6y.png

Wwf3j6y.png

A NIGHT OFF, BUT NOT FROM MAN'S AMBITIONS - PART 1
cHp5r1J.jpg
The Mythosaur's Den, Market District,
Midtown, Kestri (Early-877 ABY)

Kestri, man.... It would seem I can't get enough o' the place.

A snowy day it had been on the eve of his well-guarded private departure from Ravelin, and as a blanket of frozen, cleansing wonder covered the city's rooftops and pathways alike, the Lord-Regent (for the first time in his life) would choose instead to go somewhere far away from an otherwise-depressing winter solstice, though the old Woad would still find ways to keep himself busy from the moment he arrived at his intended destination. But like the the planet itself, there was more to Barran's visit than he was letting on with the latest addition to his command-staff, an advisor taken on just hours after being released from one of the Empire's many high-security military prisons, and had since been kept close both for his own sake and for the sake of anyone unfortunate enough to be near the probation-hostage in the event of an escape attempt.

And yet, fortunately for Kiff Brayde, Erskine Barran wouldn't be a bad supervisor in comparison to some in the Galaxy, most-specifically the one who had him thrown in jail to begin with, though Grand-Admiral Carlyle Rausgeber would be nowhere in sight for their little outing to Midtown. There may have been a point in time when the old goat would have been there drinking with the other Tarkinists and the like, but much like the other surviving old men in the Empire, it seemed that those days of luxurious excess had long since passed the respirator-reliant Grand Moff of Prefsbelt. Not that Lord Erskine would ever abide the continued torment of Kiff on his weekend off from the duties of Imperial leadership, not that he would ever abide continued punishment after penance had been duly paid in the former-Confederate's incarceration already.

'Alright, Brayde.... We're here for strong beverages, and even stronger contracts made within the walls o' this here tavern afore us. Hope yer well-fed, bai. Nae lightweights here, rest assured.'

Ghalric Rau was already expected to be waiting inside, though what the Lord-Regent didn't know was that someone else was already there, waiting on the old Woad as Blitz was expected to be at the time. And by the looks of it, it didn't take long before the Hellion bodyguards were spotted, standing out like sore thumbs on account of the fact they looked much scarier than some of the Mandalorians he'd seen that day, with stares that showed a lifetime of warfare against anyone and everyone they were deployed to face off against.

'Not gonna get any problems with you, are we?'

The bouncer appeared relaxed enough that he wanted an easy night, and was likely to find difficulty at some point but was trying his utmost to keep everyone on an even keel, including the problem-elements the hulking Clawdite was expecting besides the tired-eyed Imperial and rambunctious ex-convict standing next to him. It was obvious that both were walking red-flags in the bouncer's eyes, seeing looks in their eyes that brooked no argument or refusal in the slightest, but Barran put the Zabrak's concerns to rest in replying,'We're here to spend money properly, no use in accruing damage-costs when I'm here to make plenty drunken transactions anyway.... Plenty accountings in the mornin' that would turn me yella without damages or the likes to think about, rest assured o' that.', standing aside with a satisfied nod just moments after Lord Erskine was done talking.

'Good enough for me anyway - behave yourselves in there. We have what looks like a rough crowd tonight.'

And I think I know who they're here with.... Holst.

Stepping with care as they descended the winding staircase into the venue itself, Barran would lead the way, but stopped Kiff to silently ask him to keep an eye out for potential problem elements along the way, with index under the right eyelid and middle-finger under his left. Any Galactic military or naval officer worth their salt would know such a simple signal with ease, but Lord Erskine hadn't the time to check if his new acquaintance understood, he was much too eager to see who was waiting inside to bother with such trivialities at that time; and in crossing the threshold, the door would slide open automatically to the sound of chatter, clunking glasses, and music from the ensemble at the far end of the room, revealing the faces of many differing archetypes and the low-light that served to obscure more than a few faces in the bar-room's darker corners..

It was time to spend Imperial credits, both wisely and unwisely alike as the hours passed, but in consideration of the Imperial treasury's vast wealth, the Empire's coffers would be factored into the Lord-Regent's faith in his own investment insights, understandably veering away from urges to let good deals slip through his fingers for as long as the war continued to intensify for everyone involved. And as predicted, the Director/Owner of Hex Inc. was sitting at his own table, staring right at the new arrivals with the widest grin in the room, and in light of their shared losses on Tython - the sight of a powerful Corpo would put the old Woad's mind at ease for a change.

gwyndiv.png

When Eliz inquired about her eyes, she froze.

Memories flashed before her. Agony, needles, prodding! Red! Blindness! Pain, so much pain! Lights, scapples, the beeping of monitors! She dropped the towel, reaching up and grabbing her head as if shielding herself. "Stop! Please! Just stop!-"

She was now in a cold sweat, but realized that she was no longer chained to a medical bed. She lowered her hands, not realizing that the blindfold had been loosened.

"S-sorry... it's nothing."

She tried to figure out how to word it. She would rather not recall her torment at her biological father's laboratory, but she was not going to lie to Eliz either. So... she told half of the story.

"My eyes? I needed to get cybernetic replacements due to the chronic headaches they were causing."

She felt the cloth sliding and reached behind her head. Tugging the blindfold tight again, she "looked" at Eliz again and asked, "But what brought you back here? What are you doing? It's been so long..."

Sure, she was changing the topic to avoid further recalling her trauma. Yet, the ache of his absence was obvious in her tone.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

32Np32C.png

Victory, At What Cost

q6JPYF4_d.webp

Tags: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

enclavetest.png

His helmet crestfallen, the giant walked the solitary streets of Tor Valum with his loyal companion, Aubin, beside him. The cold, beautiful lily white snow flaked gently over his jet black armor. Snow and frost crunched underneath his boot as he walked past stores and establishments; their shutters closed. Almost everybody was out celebrating the victory they had earned after fighting tooth and nail for it on Tython; drinking in taverns, mourning and honoring the passing of their beloved, paying a visit to their surviving but incapacitated friends and family.

Although he would have very much liked to join them for just the drinking part alone, he was trying to refrain from indulging in drinking more, for the sake of his daughter. Just for her, he had quit doing spice a year ago. He refused to be dragged down into a hell of his own making again, under the influence of despair. Although he hoped to be released from the burdens he carried, he knew that respite only came in death; he would not die by his own hand, having his daughter to live for. He would bear the consequences of his shortcomings on his shoulders, and sober, until Death granted him the peace he was owed.

“Hey! Kran, ol’ boy,” someone called out to him; an aged, blue colored Twi’lek. Immersed in thought, he would have walked past the hunting store. He had called him up, Gaz, to open up the shop real quick to purchase a few things. To unwind, he had decided to hunt instead of getting drunk. That’s why he was out here to begin with, and had brought along the ursod with him. Hunting. It had been a long while since the last time he had gone out hunting.

Turning around after Gaz’ holler, the giant walked up to the Twi’lek standing at the doorstep of the store. ”What’s with the long face? What happened to your…” The giant heaved a muffled sigh.
<”I told you not to call me that,”> the giant retorted, miffed from the aruetii’s comment. He knew he didn’t refer to him that way in ill intent, but he still didn’t like the sound of it. <”I’m fine,”> as the Twi’ leaned down to pet the ursod, the Vizsla slurred over the fact that he no longer had a left arm, severed completely from the joint. Chuckling heartily at the giant’s response as Aubin purred as the vendor’s hands gently caressed his jaw, the older Twi’ nodded slowly. “As you say, friend.” He said, looking up at the glowing white visor standing before him as he stood up. The giant continued. <”Here to buy a spear and a camouflage net. Old one got torn beyond repair.”>

“Why don’t you come inside?” Gaz asked with a smile. He had sensed the Mandalorian could use some company; somebody to talk to. “Come on, I’ll make us some cassius tea. Warms the cockles of heart! Certainly good for this damn, freezing-”

<”A spear and a camouflage net,”> the giant stubbornly persisted, cutting off the Twi’lek. Realizing he had rudely turned him down a moment after he had cut him off, he bit his lip. <”Maybe another time.”> he said, at an attempt to placate the Twi’lek after a brief moment passing in silence. ”That’s fine! Another time it is, then.” the man said; his heartwarming, friendly smile wavered not. Quickly turning around and heading into his store to fetch the tools of the trade the giant had requested, the man disappeared among the metal shelves.

Glancing around as he waited outside the shop, only then the giant noticed Aubin had wandered off. Sharply whistling to get the ursod’s attention and commanding him to return, he patiently waited for Aubin to pop out from some corner in the street.

Yet, he didn’t.

He commanded the ursod to return again with another whistle, but to no avail. Muttering a curse under his breath, the giant hollered for Gaz.
<”Hey, Gaz, something came up. If I don’t come back soon, feel free to close down. I’ll manage.”> he said. Lingering no further and not waiting for the Twi’s response, the giant took off jogging, heading into an alley where he assumed the ursod went into. It was an unusual behavior, not ordinary of the ursod. He assumed he had picked up a scent of something, or someone and went after it.

Eventually breaking into a sprint, the giant began tracking him down in the solitary streets of the city, occasionally calling out to Aubin to halt, and return.

enclavediv6.png

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

And again Eliz wasn't sure what to do. He blinked, watching as the obvious panic filled Gwyn. Something happened. Something terrible happened. What remained of her eyes when the blindfold fell showed that much. Well, no. She had no eyes. Did it have to do with the leg? Who hurt her? Who needed a bulle- He paused. Blinked. Oh. She really did matter to him before, didn't she?

Right now though, it wasn't his place to pester her. Not when he could barely remember who he was to begin with.

"I.. Don't really know. I think I ended up in the Nether and.. .. I think I saw my family? Then I woke up here on Kestri. And just wanted to go home." He shrugged his shoulders. It was all still really weird. His gaze shifted, looking over the messy rooms.

"I guess I'm just trying to remember everything I forgot, now that I ca-" He blinked. Staring at the open door as a creature stood in the doorway. Glaring at him maybe? He squinted in turn before raising a hand. The Ursod stepped over without hesitation, pressing it's face into his palm.

".. Aubin?"

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

gwyndiv.png

He... he was here.

Eliz was here, and he knew he was meant to be. Even if he did not remember everything.

Joy and love finally kicked in. She watched Aubin approach and reunite with his first companion. Eliz's voice filled Gwyn's heart with glee. Through the Force, she watched Eliz and Aubin interact once more.

Gwyn just wanted to fling herself upon Eliz and cling to him, but she realized that he might not remember who she was to him yet. Would it only take time until he did? All Gwyn wanted was Eliz back! She contained herself, leashing her emotions tightly. She smiled, looking to Eliz and speaking with as much confidence as she could muster.

"Jac'Eli'Zirum, you are home."

She paused, trying to figure out how to word this. After a moment, she started, "You're a member of the Mandalorian Enclave, and Clan Krayt. You live amongst your fellow vode and follow the Resol'nare, the Mandalorian Way. You're the one who taught me to be Mando'ade, you know."

She paused again, wondering who to mention. Should she include Shai in her description of family? Could she? She grimaced, deciding to avoid her for now. Just thinking of her made Gwyneira feel... intense.

"You have family here. Not biological, but adopted in the Mandalorian Creeds. Kranak Vizsla trained you, and he-"

Gwyn paused, looking over to Aubin. Wait a second! If Aubin was here, then...

She extended her Force Sense outwards, beyond her apartment. She searched Force Signatures, seeking one that she knew very well. She called into the night, "Buir?!"

She was desperate to be with her true father again.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Last edited:

Vletti'azan'uosus

Pop Singer, Damsel in Distress!!
N1csAHLEzHPOZde4xGwnBXPrYO_bFdNxdfvjre53h20XDFd4RSk8C30tMOFBXp39MMqz4QiMa3x2Bo935FZ6yJgPdllb-aYozQpCCKIODiI7dBjO1P0jzUK6AIoMc1pR_iF5i3wxYVr_psm3mw

Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Hex Hex

Tiaza couldn’t believe it when she heard that Hilal had been horribly wounded at the battle of Tython. Sure she knew it was a possibility, but that it actually happened was not something that Tiaza was willing to accept until she saw for herself. She demanded that Sap postpone her tour, again. The Muun was a little more understanding this time. He had seen how close Tiaza had gotten to the bodyguard he had found for her. It was a perfect fit from the first night and only got better from there.

Hilal had found Tiaza’s father, with some help from some agent Tiecia had hired. Now she was in a hospital bed after going through Force knows what. As soon as Tiaza heard she was on the next ship that would bring her anywhere near Kestri. That was a mistake as it took a few days once getting out in Mandalorian territory to actually make it the capital.

Now the young Chiss singer was rushing through the halls of the hospital. It was too full. She would make a point of doing something for them here before she left. They deserved it. Everyone who poured blood on the field of Tython and protected the galaxy from the Brotherhood deserved anything that could be done for them.

Tiaza had been surprised when she was told that she wasn’t the first visitor Hilal had received. She shouldn’t have been. Hilal was a great girl. Someone who probably had friends all over no matter how much she said otherwise. Tiaza slowed when she entered the proper wing and had to find the direction of the correct room. She did and took a deep breath and pushed forward only to find Hex standing in the doorway of the room. She smiled. Hex was a little off, but she was a nice girl. At least from the time they spent at the Galactic Palooza.

“I think it will help more if you go in,” Tiaza said softly to Hex. “I’m pretty sure what she’s got isn’t catching.” She offered her hand to her with a smile. “Come on we’ll go together.”

Thaddock Fost

T
tLnJyb1awSoUXeYM07Z_IvNLmZgyxcGFp7TSyVK6oefqJnMC_3xiQrIpRChbnXeXJicQTwxiLAq17Yzgai6wM6EoePH5rubgXA_Xy1ZCLH6Sj2yr7k6Px8HzkdafnkWmoM7PrT8Pa_Ui29x8sQ

Objective: Recovery
Tags: Open

N2N-zhgcFA4k1dIftAYSvN318tNpvVZUMatCwkbQqSdiIHkT-O34rj-wBEd2V-o9iv15beC2cDhBDr3860efqDPjSa0m4gAJ4ldUz5UdvFMprYeubMPS_Eb91t_r-LJvmCtZn31VSbwNKyWZ4g

Thaddock couldn’t remember anything from the battlefield. He didn’t remember the journey back to Kestri on an Enclave medical frigate. He couldn’t remember the numerous times that he was loaded into and out of a bacta tank to make sure every wounded Mando’ade received enough treatment to keep them alive. He knew that his blades had tasted blood, but he guessed that he had lost nearly as much on the battlefield.

Now he laid on a bed in the Medical Ward of Tor Valum. Thaddock waited his turn once again for the next available bacta tank. He had splints on his right arm and left leg. The bones had long been set back into place now it was just a matter of letting them heal.

On the rare occasion that he was able to open his eyes the first thing he saw was his adoptive parents. His mother always with a concerned look and his father always with a look of disappointment. “If you carried a blaster I bet this wouldn’t have happened,” he would complain this last time as Thaddock had opened his eyes long enough to actually hear it. The younger member of clan Fost didn’t think that what was said was accurate. He was overmatched even if he had a blaster. But his father had a point. Now the question was what to do about it.

Eyes slowly closed once and the next time they opened he was being removed from a bacta tank. The orderly that helped him had a doctor looking over his shoulder. “Give it to me straight, doc. What’s the damage?”

The Mando’ade doctor looked at the young warrior and laughed. “You’ll recover in time. Might still be champ someday.” It seemed this doctor knew who Thaddock was. More likely his father had bragged on Thaddock. It was the way his father worked. Praise him to strangers and rip him down at home. Thaddock was used to it now.

As he was placed back into bed it was his mother that spoke. “There is a young Forgemaster here. She was hurt worse than you. When you are well enough you will greet her. And hope that she can make you better armor than your father sent you out into battle in. I know that it is not the armor’s fault, or the lack of a blaster. But you should have the best. This girl is inventive, word says. Hope she will help you. But also remember…Verd ori'shya beskar'gam.”

AhDBf3g.png

P R I S O N E R

Tag: DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Braxton Holst Braxton Holst | Ghalric Rau

The last time Kiff had seen a Mandalorian had been at a rather pleasant moment in his life. Which had then spiraled into years of not-so-pleasant moments.

Time passed differently in Rausgebergrad, a name fitting for the conceited Admiral it was named after. It was hard to call Rausgebergrad a proper city; it was mix factory and labor camp, a way for the New Imperial Order -- no, Empire -- to suck out every last bit of usefulness from captive prisoners of war, political dissidents, and criminals before their physical bodies eventually expired. Work made you free, or so the prison guards taunted their captives. The prisoners had come up with a much better mantra: death made you free.

Oh if Kiff had just been a prisoner, he would've been free a long time ago. But he'd the misfortune of drawing the ire of Rausgeber in some brief naval skirmish back when he'd only been a High Marshal in the Confederacy navy. Kiff had all but forgotten the man's name, but Rausgeber had held quite the grudge. A sham trial after his capture by bounty hunters on Fondor had condemned Kiff as a War Prisoner for the grand crime of being in the same military as the tactically-inept buffoons that had royally pissed off the Imperial Admiral in the first place, but particulars weren't entirely important when his accuser was also his judge and jury.

Kiff had marked the passage of time by the personal visitings from the Admiral himself. Sometimes they were to try and inquire about Confederacy intelligence as if the Confederacy still existed. That much Kiff knew about the state of the galaxy. Other times they were merely taunts. All were excuses for Rausgeber to torture his prized captive, the terrible Confederacy Minister of War Kiff Brayde. With how Rausgeber talked him up, one would've been forgiving for thinking that Kiff's career had been much more exciting than it had been. But for the better part of a decade, Kiff had bore the beatings, eventually becoming numb to the electro-shocks, pains, and poisons. The human body was surprisingly adaptable even in the worse of circumstances. And Rausgeber took great care to make sure that his trophy never died. Maybe came close, yet, but there was always a medical droid on standby should Brayde go terminal.

All that had ended in a whirlwind of events that had started next week, when a loud and boisterous man had burst into his chambers proclaiming his freedom. Well, not his freedom, more his involuntary military servitude. But it was a mark better than isolation and torture, so Kiff had accepted, and for the first time in a near-decade stepped out into the galaxy once more. He had spent most of the time catching up on what he'd missed, for the galaxy had drastically changed. The Brotherhood of the Maw, the cult from the Unknown Regions had grown in power to the point they'd nearly destroyed the galaxy, except the powers of the galaxy had combined forces to stop them. Notable in absence was the Confederacy, for the Confederacy was gone.

Good riddance. But even in its absence, the Confederacy had managed to make Kiff's life a living hell. That was a wound that probably would not heal, and the purple hexagon was right under the Imperial banner on Kiff's shit-list for when he finally found a way to truly free himself. But for the moment he had to play assistant to the unfortunately charismatic, if not eccentric, Lord-Regent Erskine Barran. He kept silent as he followed the man, nodding along when the Woad spoke to him. Though his wit was trademark to his character, Kiff had learned that silence could be just as valuable.

Lesha Priest

L

"Take off the helmet, I'll give you a haircut, show you just how good I am."

Lish chuckled behind the helmet.
"I can always adjust the temperature in your room so you can have a reason to be in such a mood." she hit back. The banter between the two of them had not improved one bit in the weeks since his arrival on Kestri.

Jumping from the ship, snow crunched beneath all their boots. The familiar howls of the remnant Vong could be heard from the trees surrounding them.

"You couldn't at least find me any armour first?"

"Oh stop complaining like a Gungan. A Mandalorian is supposed to be more than his armour." she told him as she casually drew a pistol. Sending new recruits into the Dead Zone was one of the surest ways to breed good warriors as well as propagate some respect for how the planet was won for the Enclave.

"First pit I find, I should toss you in..."

"That sounds like fun." she smirked. "You shouldn't chicken out of something like that, Genet."
She casually kept an eye on the treeline, scans going wild on her HUD. She knew better, however, than to think that the Vong would be stupid enough to venture into the clearing.

"Let's go find that pit, shall we?" she quipped.

enclavediv3.png

32Np32C.png

Victory, At What Cost

Tags: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

enclavetest.png

<”Aubin! Ke’mot![1]”>

Catching up to him after tracking down the prints he left on the snow to a residential sector, the giant stopped a few feet short of the ursod; Whether only now registering and complying with the verbal command to stop, or for another reason unknown to the Vizsla at the time, the giant’s companion sat on the ground, looking at the several stories high apartment complex before them.

Lightly panting after sprinting through several blocks in pursuit of his companion in the streets, the giant slowly walked to Aubin’s side as he looked up at the residential structure before him. He recognized the place. It was their home, where they -his daughter and the kid he regarded as a son, Eliz- used to live once, before war and misfortune that followed in the former’s wake divided the two. He knew Gwyn would come back here on a few occasions, rekindling and reliving the good memories she had with the kid, when she missed him so dearly.

The giant had his hopes up for a few months after their incursion on Panatha, where both the kid and his daughter had gone missing in action on separate occasions after the battle they fought against the Eternal Empire, but eventually, as time passed with the search for the both of them yielding no concrete results, his hope had dwindled, and assumed they both had fallen in battle. Although that was not the case with his daughter, as he would find out a few months after the battle -thank the Manda- they all assumed the worst for Eliz, having found no evidence pointing out he was alive. After Action Reports from the unit he was assigned to, as well as the mission commander’s statements after the battle, Shai, his years long sister-in-arms, pointed towards an ambiguous fate for the half Chiss, leaning heavily towards his untimely demise during the battle, buried deep in the mines of the Iron Mountains on Panatha.

Only a year later after the battle did he find out from his daughter that he was, in fact, alive. Ever since then, he tried to track him down when he found a moment’s respite from his duties as Alor, to find him and bring him home; but the kid’s aimless wandering in the galaxy made his search very difficult. He assumed his wandering was aimless, seeing as the locations he found out the kid was sighted made no sense with the previous point of interest he showed activity. Things just didn’t add up.

For all he knew, the kid could be anywhere right now.

<”I miss him too, buddy.”> he muttered as he leaned down, gently stroking the ursod’s mane. To the Vizsla’s surprise, Aubin suddenly flicked his head back as the giant stroked his mane, grabbed the giant from his right arm vambrace with his maw, and dragged him to the entrance to the apartment building. <”Wh-”> Gazing up at his glowing visor with a strange expectation, the giant gave a curt nod of his head at the ursod. He was up to something. Complying with his beloved companion’s request, the giant went about lock picking the door as he did not have the keys to the apartment. As soon as he pushed open the door, the ursod darted inside at sub light speed, ascending the staircase. <”Wait for me!”> he muttered after a sigh as he followed him up the staircase.

As the giant thought he would, the ursod had led him to their apartment in the residential complex, but he did not expect the door to be wide open. Hearing two familiar voices inside the apartment? Less so. Slowing down from a sprint to a walking pace, he followed after Aubin and stepped into the apartment.

<”Gwyn!”> The giant rejoiced with a mixture of bewilderment and a hint of mild concern as he laid eyes upon his daughter. She was wrapped in dirty garments instead of her beskar’gam. Her leg was missing, and there was a piece of cloth tied firmly over her eyes. What had happened to her? Where was she for the past two days?

He didn’t worry about this instance as much as he did the first time she had disappeared after a massive battle. Deep inside he knew she was fine, and Manda be praised, there she was!

The bewilderment in his voice would be more discernible as his gaze shifted at the individual he didn’t think would be here.

<”...Kid!?”>

enclavediv6.png

[1] Ke'mot! = Halt!

lLcXg5L.png

Clan Krayt? Kranak? Mando'ade? Eliz laughed nervously, scratching at his cheek for a moment. Familiar names and terms, absolutely. But he couldn't but a face to them. He couldn't remember what they meant. There was a shadow, featureless and void, where the memories should be. But they had a shape. Like Gwyn.

Though, with her here it was easier to fill out that void. His gaze settled again on the Ursod that was trying to climb into his lap and cuddle against him. He remember Aubin. Right. Him and another found the Ursod when it was just born. .. Loth Cats? No, some other cats. Killed the others?

He was still piecing things together when another voice echoed in the home.

<”...Kid!?”>

Eliz recognized the voice immediately. He blinked, his gaze shifting to the giant. Sans an arm. No, that didn't fit the silhouette in his memory. Neither did Gwyn's injuries for that matter. How much did he miss? What did he miss?

What the hell happened?

Tears fell across his cheeks as he raised a hand. Waving in a greeting he wasn't even sure he remembered correctly.

"Su cuy'gar, Kranak."

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

gwyndiv.png

The moment her beloved Buir's voice hit her eardrums, Gwyn searched for her cane again. She knew Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla 's Force Signature well, unlike the new one Eliz had. As Eliz spoke his greeting, Gwyn Force pulled the cane towards her and pushed herself up. She was so excited to see her buir, she forgot to give Eliz his moment! He would have to be Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt for a moment with Kranak. hobbled to Kranak as fast as she could, embracing him the moment she reached him. Kranak would notice how long and raggedy Gwyn's hair was, when prior to Tython it has been cut short.

"Buir!"

She once again wished she could cry. It had been six long months! Well, in the Nether it had been six months. She was perplexed to keep hearing about Tython like it was yesterday. Time must have run differently in the Netherworld. As she hugged her father, she cried out, "It's been so long! Are you okay? You haven't been drinking, have you? How's Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt ? Did he keep my equipment? Is he alright? The Enclave seems to be alright, how are things?"

32Np32C.png

Victory, At What Cost

Tags: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

enclavetest.png

"Su cuy'gar, Kranak."

It was him! Sitting on the ground, his shirt bloodied and his nose… broken? What had gone down here?

There was a lot to unpack. And for the moment he certainly was denied the respite to process everything.

Reaching out for a walking stick with the help of the force, the young lass stood up as fast as she could, and threw herself at him. Joyfully chuckling, the giant wrapped her in a warm, welcoming embrace as best he could with one arm. Locked in each other’s tight embrace, it wasn’t long after he got caught under a deluge of questions, even though he had questions for her of his own.

"It's been so long! Are you okay? You haven't been drinking, have you? How's Vulcan? Did he keep my equipment? Is he alright? The Enclave seems to be alright, how are things?"

<”Slow down, slow down,”> he murmured, trying to calm her down. He would answer each of her questions in order right after she asked them. <”I’m okay,”> he said, trying to avoid the obvious. He did not want to dwell on the loss of a limb, at least not now. Perhaps later. A muffled chuckle escaped him in response to whether he was drinking heavily or not. <”No, no. I have not been drinking. Vulcan? Last I heard he was admitted to the hospital. I don’t know how serious his injuries are,”> He said. Raising an eyebrow at her next question following after her inquiry about Vulcan’s well being, he spoke. <”Why would he have your gear?”> He asked. He did not know what had happened to them aboard the Maw ship they had boarded with the rest of the Enclave’s forces committed to the defense of Tython. He did not have the time to read the reports regarding the boarding action yet, having only recently recovered from his own injuries in the last two days.

Looking down at the piece of cloth where her amber eyes would be, the giant began asking his own questions, still keeping his daughter in his embrace.
<”Where have you been the last two days? Why do you have a piece of cloth covering your eyes? What do you mean by it’s been so long? ”> He asked. The glowing visor then shifted at the half Chiss sitting on the floor, his eyes tearful as a handful of glistening tears rolled down his cheeks. Looking back at Gwyn, the giant continued to inquire further. <”Why does he have a bloody nose? Is he alright? How’d he get here?”>

enclavediv6.png

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

Eliz didn't move from where he sat, just watching the two. They seemed really close. .. Buir meant father, right? Or at leart parent. Pieces were still clicking together, but at lwast he had Aubin to pet while he listened to the two talk. Vulcan. That was another name.

The button masher!

Weird thing to remember but that's what he did about the kid. He stifled a laugh.

<”Why does he have a bloody nose? Is he alright? How’d he get here?”>

"Gwyn's got a good kick. And I sorta just walked here? There's uh, I'm still trying to figure it out myself. I don't remember a lot, about everything."

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

7ygDeAJ.png
TAGS: Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Open
GEAR: In bio

lLcXg5L.png

The battle for Tython was fierce, and the Guardian of clan Krayt regretted not being able to accompany his clansmen as they stormed the Maw's warships. But his duty was needed elsewhere. Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida was a great asset in that fight, but there was a need for a Shaman elsewhere in the fight. He kept the crews on the ships calm and collected, soothed their troubled minds to ensure they could perform to the best of their capabilities.

But, as always, Clan Krayt was head first into the fray and came back in tatters... as usual. As much as his heart went out to his people, it was a daily challenge not to put their heads through a wall in hopes of getting some common sense into the Beskar-domed schuttas.

The children included.

As if the number of adults wasn't enough, Gwyn was missing and Vulcan took a slab of durasteel to the chest. The boy was lucky to get out of it alive. At least he felt sorry enough to bake a few goods for the boy before he came to the hospital to see him. When he finally arrived at the boy's room after hearing the concerns of the nurses, he came to a halt in the doorway with a hand on his hip while the other held the lunchbox full of goods.

"I hope you realize just how Manda-forsaken lucky you are to be sitting here, Vulcan Krayt."

Not the best start but it got the point across.

He closed the distance and placed the lunchbox next to the boy on the bed as a digitized sigh seeped through the Kel Dor's mask. His enclosed eyes stared lifelessly at Vulcan for a long moment to drive the situation home, before he finally placed a hand on his shoulder and gave a gentle squeeze. "At least you made it back. My dear boy, at least you made it back." He continued with a more gentle tone as he held onto him. "I brought you some goods. Just make sure you watch your mask when you hide them from the nurses." He gestured to the lunchbox as a smile beamed through his voice.

5qdqFCA.png

Last edited:

gwyndiv.png

Gwyn was even more confused by Kranak's own questions, but had to explain as quickly as she could, "At Tython the Force just kept swirling around me and getting stronger. I could sense so much, it was too much. I somehow faded into the Netherworld." She took a big breath and continued, "It it must be running on a different time scheme, cause I was there for like six months. I eventually found my way back, and now I'm here and Eliz is here and I don't know what's going on and wait DID YOU SAY VULCAN IS IN THE HOSPITAL!?!?!?"

She used the Force to collect her cane again, trying to go fast to get to Vulcan but instead falling on her face. Oops. After Kranak and Eliz shared some words, she got down to business. "TAKE ME TO MY IDIOT BROTHER! HE BETTER BE OKAY OR FORCE HELP ME!"

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

32Np32C.png

Victory, At What Cost

Tags: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

enclavetest.png

In patience, the Vizsla listened to both of them in silence, understanding the cause of events that had led to this situation. It wasn’t difficult to piece things together, or at least most of it anyway, as the two of them began explaining. He didn’t know too much of the Force like a disciple of the force such as a Jedi or a Sith would, so he was rather perplexed about her explanation of her disappearance. Fading into the Netherworld? He knew as much that meant the after life in many different cultures, theirs included. They knew the Netherworld as Manda. She had traveled to Manda and back? How was that possible?

She said the Force kept “swirling” around her, strengthening her senses to a point she could sense too much, overwhelming her to a point she faded into the Netherworld. He didn’t doubt that was the case, but what of the other Jedi, or the Sith for that matter, that were over Tython? Perhaps she was in a different attunement with the Force, that her sensory overload led to her fading into the afterlife. It was difficult to imagine the process visually without seeing it with his own eyes, but he understood.

None if it mattered to him. What mattered the most to him was that she was alive, relatively unschathed. At least mostly. Her cybernetics, eyes included, were missing. Taking a look at her stump, she did not see the telltale signs of her cybernetic leg being torn from her socket through a struggle, and she had said Vulcan might have her gear. The only logical explanation he could come up with was that when she faded into the Manda, earthly possessions did not fade with her.

Remaining steadfast in the face of her suddenly shifting demeanor, the giant catched her just in time before she face-planted onto the ground after losing her balance.
<”Okay,”> he said, as he effortlessly picked her up with his one arm, helping her stand straight on her foot. <”We will head over to the hospital, but not before we get you out of these tatters. Let’s get that squared away first, okay?”> He said as he walked her over to a couch nearby, and sat her down. Even though his last words ended with an inquiry, it wasn’t up for debate. He would not let her leave the apartment in those garments she wore right now. It would be cruel to do so to let her, leaving her exposed to the harsh and unforgiving cold of Kestri.

<”I’ll find you some clothing, but first let me check up on the kid.”> the giant said as he turned around and walked over to the half Chiss sitting on the ground, with Aubin on his lap. Crouching beside them, the giant reached for his helmet and slipped it off. He wanted to see the lad with his own eyes, not through a heads-up display of a helmet visor.

A wide smile emerged from his scarred features as he laid the helmet beside him. The thought of finding him, today of all days, didn’t cross his mind at all. Extending a hand forth to stroke the ursod’s mane as it laid peacefully over the kid’s lap, he couldn’t push back a tear from flowing freely.
“We thought you were dead, son!” He muttered in a muffled tone as he leaned forward, taking a look at his bloody nose. Manda be praised. Manda be praised, he muttered to himself in gratitude. “You weren’t kidding. She landed a hefty blow,” he said as he reached for the lad’s right hand. A roundhouse kick straight on the nose. With one leg. She did not cease to impress her with her prowess. She was a craftly little killing machine, after all.

“There’s still some bleeding” he said, as he raised his hand over his nose. “Firmly pinch the soft part of your nose, and breathe through your mouth for a while. This should ease your pain,” he said, as he reached for a blister strip of painkillers from his IFAK and handed him to the kid. Reaching for his water canteen to help him swallow it easier, the giant passed the canteen to him as well, momentarily forgetting the fact that he had topped it off with tihaar instead of purified water last week.

“Listen, lad, I need you to do me a little favor for me today,” he spoke in a hushed tone as he looked over his left shoulder. Shifting his gaze back at the lad in front of him a moment later, the giant continued. “She doesn’t know yet,” he said, hinting at his obvious lack of limb. “I know she will eventually find out. I can't keep it a secret from her forever, obviously, but I don’t want her to worry about me. Not today, he said as he heaved a muffled sigh, pausing for a brief moment. There was a good chance she'd figure it out today anyway. She was very smart, and perhaps she already heard him discussing this with the lad. There was a good chance her auditory senses were sharper than before, seeing as she more than likely resorted to her hearing during the period of time she had spent in Manda.

Still, he didn't want her to know. Not today at least. She already had a lot to take in and process. He didn't want to add up to that if he could help it.

“If she struggles with walking on her own today, could you help her walk in my stead? Help her out?”

enclavediv6.png

3wVQnLh.png

enclavediv2.png

It had been a hard time for the clan. Loss and sacrifice, so many dead for the betterment of the galaxy, a noble and honourable sacrifice. Some people would want quiet and peace to mourn those they lost. Lycia on the other hand was one to celebrate the lives of those lost. Songs, feasting and drinking, sharing memories and jokes raising a glass for those that weren't there with them.
"Kote!" Several drinks down, feasting with her kin and giving honour to those absent from the table. It was a difficult time, and some were struggling with the burden of grief, but having a clan around to support and aid them was their way of recovering.
Lycia would encourage others to join with them, however, would not force them to if their way of dealing with grief was time alone in quiet. Giving the offer though, to be there for people and let them know they were not alone was the best way to help.

enclavediv5.png

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps

Humming to keep himself company, Omen wiped down the bar top and enjoying the quiet that he got when most of his noisy patrons had gone come. Some still lingered but they were such a drunken stupor that he would have to carry them to the door. Needless to say, speaking was beyond them right now.

One of his waitresses came up to him with a list in hand which always meant something bad. It was time to see what the damages were. "Boss, We are out of blumfruit, shuura, melirroorun and muja fruit plus a lot of other things." Taking the list from her hands with a heavy sigh, the clone nodded in acknowledgment. "I'll get out after we close tonight and get the supplies and then come back." His waitress looked at him suspiciously, wondering if he was drinking some of his own product. "You sure you have enough steam left Boss? It's going to be a long trip to Ukio." Omen just nodded, too tired to speak. He needed to save his strength for the journey ahead. At least he could get some rest in hyperspace.

"How about you get home. I can kick people out by myself and close up." Before the woman could protest, he pushed her out of the door and playfully pushed her out. "I can fend for myself." The waitress just shook her head and started to head for home, knowing the old clone was too stubborn to actually let someone else close for him. She gave one last wave and shouted before disappearing into the darkness. "Don't work yourself too hard!" The Clone gave a tired chuckle to the statement. He never worked too hard after all, just enough to get the work done without falling to sleep on the counter. There were so many hours in the day after all and he needed to use as many of them as he could to keep his bar afloat.

Last edited:
3wVQnLh.png

Super. Serious. Dun, dun, dundundun.

Super. Serious. Dun, dun, dundundun.

Super Serious Lightshow!

Alora slowly leaned over to flip the switch to turn on the dazzling array of spinning, whirling, and color-shifting bits and bobs and panels and shape-shifting forms. Smaller spotlights flared to life along the front, with two giant ones flanking the stage. All quality products from Party Favors LLC; Alora knew a Zeltron.

It was important people had a place to kick back and relax. Or maybe grab some heavy drinks, get sloshed, and talk osi'kyr. Really, Alora wasn't one to judge. Lots of men and women had been through a lot lately, and she wanted to give them all something to dazzle. There were other areas of the gathering that was all about remembrance, reflection, and healing. This one was for entertainment, distraction, and relaxation.

Of course, if anyone seemed in need of a good Cyberneticist for repairs or replacement bits, Alora was there to offer her services as well. That was more of a side gig though, and only if people wanted it. Alora wasn't hurting for credits.

Well, okay, she was -- she had a super expensive 'hobby' of giving out insane cyber gear at under market prices -- but hawking wares wasn't how Alora fixed that problem. Hunting down bad guys, engaging in totally-legitimate smuggling, and other opportunities made up for the credit shortfall.

Now, then, Alora's honey brown eyes scanned the surround to see if the Big Guy, Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , Fire Brand, Shai Maji Shai Maji , Heavy Weapons Guy, Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal , The Meats, Sasha Kryze Sasha Kryze , or Serially, Aves Wren Aves Wren , were about. After a big fight it never hurt to keep in on your Si'kahya crew.

POYO! Open​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom