Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hit 4k, So I Guess I'm Making Another Feedback Thread

Hai :p

Rather than just fangirling, I wanted to give an actual opinion. I've always loved the character obviously, but to me he has really become something special since his return last December. I love how he has gotten more involved and established as a Jedi, and he really feels like one of the NJO's leaders now.

His past and all the baggage from it plays a fun role in his story too, and I am very glad to be a part of it :D I hope to see him going strong like this for much longer, as I feel these last few months especially have been very rewarding for his story.

Towards the next 4k posts \o/ I won't get tired of writing with him ;)

Kahlil is one of the most actively written characters on the board. You clearly have a good grasp on the character and he has stayed relatively consistent while also showing growth. I think you also do a good job of writing a more mature Jedi who has reached the level of master.

I do, however, have some criticism as well as praise. I have noticed that your posts in open threads can sometimes be too short, don't serve to move the story forward, or even ignore significant parts of the posts of the person or people you are interacting with.

I don't know what causes this. If it is a sign of burnout or lack of interest, I would suggest easing up on the amount of threads you're in and/or where you choose to participate. Don't join threads you don't really want to do. When you're out of energy or simply not invested, it can become not only a waste of your time, but the time of others involved.

Big Stimk

Would bap

More seriously, I like that he stands as a sturdy foil to the darkness of his father and his bloodline. Through all the twists and turns and the adversity that comes with them, he's stuck true to the life he chose to live rather than regress back to the one chosen for him. He's everything that his father is not, in the best way possible.

From the greatest of darknesses arose the mightiest of lights.

One thing I've wanted to see more from long-term characters is to not to be sustaining something, but also continually having a goal for your characters. I think a big problem that I grew into with some of my established characters was just having a plotline to follow, or a goal for them to achieve. I'd say keep doing that and Kahlil won't go stagnate. Getting into a leadership role at the Jedi is a good thread to follow, and I hope you do more of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom