Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

History Unknown

The kiffar heir was silent as they walked, only taking the time to loop her arm through the nook of [member="Marcello Matteo"]'s as he explained his feelings to her. He'd gotten better at that in their time together - and she had too, actually. Being part of a sect that demanded detachment had been their biggest hurdle, especially since Kiskla had denied their relationship to the public for a good stretch of months. There was a lot of communication that happened between the two of them, and the transparency could be partly credited to the distances they had to suffer from each other. There were positives to everything - silver linings, some may say.

A single question surfaced after the reflection of the situation: "The queen is dying?"

Marcello afforded [member="Kiskla Grayson"] a subtle nod of his head. "Yes. She was born with a genetic disorder that will, eventually, claim her life. I haven't been fully briefed at this point, but I believe she stands a good chance of finishing her term as the monarch. I admire her spirit for continuing to do the job and battle the illness simultaneously."

Shrugging slightly, Marcello offered a hesitant smile. "I wish there was something more that I could do. Short of cloning and gene therapy, however, I'm afraid she has no real options." Granted, the Rogue Master hadn't asked the Queen about her condition, but he was fairly certain she would outright reject any unnatural methods of prolonging her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom