Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hidden Amongst The Thicket

The leader had just about managed to get rid of the last bit of fire that had caught on his robes, when Elpsis' mental attack hit him full force. It struck his shields almost like a tidal wave, but this one winded back and f slammed back against it without pause.

All the the pain, every bit of it that the empath had felt since stepping on Felucia. That of the Felucians, the fauna, the flora and the corruption that had infested the land.

It made quick work of demolishing the leader's mental barriers, unable to bolster them while being distracted by the fire.

And being the source of the corruption? Every bit of it double backed on him.

He crumpled to his knees, hood thrown back and fingers digging into his hair. The man began to ramble with no sense or reason, his entire body shaking in invisible pain. And all the while, the last ember of flame that he failed to snuff out, began to expand across his back again.

His mind collapsed before the fire consumed him.

Amongst all this, the remaining cultist, the last of the leader's underlings managed to flee, using Elpsis' focus to slip by and disappear into the Felucian jungle. It was however of little consequence now, given their leader was now dead, charred on the floor.

Once Elpsis returned to the Ancient Abyss, she'd find a scene of carnage. Bodies both Felucian and beast littered the ground, all of them in some state of being crushed or flattened, none of them were going to be getting back up. But the sarlacc hadn't gotten off easy either, several of his tentacles were wounded, with weapons ranging from spears and swords sticking into the flesh.

"You have returned, and I feel the source of the corruption ebbing away."

Laying exactly where she had been before was Maiev, although she was no longer on her knees. Instead she was laying on her side. But now that dark presence was gone, leaving only witch and spirit present when the empath looked upon them. Although Maiev's presence was dulled; unconscious, and it was clear Kalax's was slowly reaching that point herself. Though it seemed she was keeping herself from it for the time being, enough to speak with Elpsis.

[member="Elpsis Elaris"]​

[member="Maiev"]

It was done. The evil cult leader had been punished for his crimes. Success had not come without a price. Freedom was never free. Elpsis could bear witness to the price when she returned to the Ancient Abyss. The ground was strewn with corpses of Felucians and beast. Moreover, the Sarlacc had not emerged unscathed. In time, the primordial creature would heal. Just like all of Felucia. But this day would leave scars.

Life was a constant of cycle of birth, growth, death and rebirth. Seeing the dead bodies, Elpsis let a quiet prayer escape her lips, beseeching her goddess to ensure that they would find peace in the next world.

However, she would not pray for the depraved soul of the cult leader. He had not been misled or corrupted. Instead, he'd knowingly committed evil deeds, enslaving others to serve his malevolent will because it satisfied his ego and lust for power. Such a being was beyond redemption and deserved the oblivion that awaited him in the Netherworld, the domain of the Black Wolf.

But these thoughts vanished from her mind when she beheld Maiev. The witch was unconscious and her presence was faint. But the dark presence had been banished from her. The empath sensed that Kalax was still awake, though gravely weakened.

"Hey, we did it. It's over," she said, reaching out to gently touch one of the gigantic tentacles. Someone more prideful than Elpsis might have said something along the lines of 'I killed the bad guy'. "Will Maiev be ok?" she bent down so that she was on the same level as the prone witch.

As Elpsis approached Maiev, the sarlacc pulled his tentacles away allowing for the empath to reach the witch.

There was silence for a moment, just the calming ebb of two presences mingling within one body. Then one reached out; Kalax, through telepathy as it was going to be impossible to speak with Maiev presently unconscious.

"She'll be fine, fighting against his control exhausted her beyond that she's use to." The spirit word's echoed in Elpsis' mind, in galactic basic even. Although it was also pointedly weak, as Kalax too had extended a bit to far in her aid to Maiev. "Ultimately she just needs rest, preferably not on this rough ground." Kalax chuckled quietly. She brushed her presence across Elpsis', searching for something before she imparted a bit of knowledge to the empath, specifically the location of Maiev's ship.

It wasn't located too far from where the two had met on Felucia.

"I was going to ask if you could carry Maiev to her ship, but it seems your wounded...if you can't then-"

"Then I can assist." The sarlacc interupted abruptly. "With the leader's control gone, I'm confident I can bring a few sane Felucians here to help in taking her where you need to go."

Either way it was up to Elpsis, one way or another the witch and empath would find their way back to the former's ship.

[member="Maiev"]

"I'm well enough. I can carry her," Elpsis declared, not sounding very convincing. She had trouble standing. But then the sarlacc abruptly interrupted, acting as the voice of reason. "Uh, yeah, that's a...good idea," the empath conceded. "But I'll come along." Maybe she'd gotten a bit attached to the witch. Either way, a few sane, friendly, non-homicidal Felucians without creepy Cthulhu tentacles emerged to transport Maiev.

And so the two ladies plus the spirit eventually ended up on the witch's ship. At some point during their journey, Elpsis fell and had trouble walking, but one of the aforementioned friendly Felucians was there to help. Presumably a time skip took place after they arrived on the transport.

Kalax reached out one last time to ensure the Felucians the sarlacc summoned were indeed devoid of any of the madness and corruption. Satisfied that they were, the spirit willingly fell into her own slumber and left herself and Maiev in Elpsis' care.

With the help of the Felucians, they were able to reach Maiev's ship in a reasonable time, even when the empath had fallen and it became difficult to walk any further. One of the Felucians were quickly at her side and helped her for the remainder of the journey.

Once they reached it, they were greeted by Iggy; Maiev's droid. He directed the Felucians carrying his mistress up onto the ship and to where her room was located. Meanwhile the droid focused on Elpsis, having her brought to the ship's medbay and proceeded to assist the redhead. He helped remove her armour first, then went about tending to the wounds she sustained.

After that Iggy let her be, allowing Elpsis to explore the ship if she so wished.

It was a reasonably sized freighter, certainly something one would've chosen with a limited knowledge of ships and the desire to find something that was just about the right size for the owner's needs. There was an earthy smell throughout the ship, masking the underlying metallic tang of a newly-made vessel. A quick look around would reveal it was the result of the various herbs that were stored and hung in different parts of the freighter. It made it quite clear that Maiev was quite the herbalist and alchemist, if it weren't already known.

Hours past until Maiev finally awoke from her slumber. Immediately she inhaled familiar scents and relaxed, knowing that somehow she was safe on her ship. Slowly the witch opened her eyes, blinking several times to try and get rid of the blurriness. Carefully, she began to shift herself up into a seated position, looking around. She caught sight of something; someone sitting to the side in a chair, one that became more apparent as her vision returned.

"Elpsis?"

[member="Maiev"]

"Hey, I'm right here." By now Elpsis had been largely patched up by the helpful droid and removed her by now rather confining, uncomfortable armour. The trials on Felucia would leave scars and bruises, but she was fine. She'd also taken the chance to explore the ship a bit, though she'd stayed within the bounds of propriety.

"We did it. The would-be dark lord's dead. I'm so glad you're ok." Then suddenly, impulsively, she leaned forward, cupped Maiev's cheek and caught her lips in a deep kiss. It did not last long, for Elpsis soon pulled back. Her face was now a bright scarlet, matching her firemane. "Uh, sorry," she stammered.

It took a moment for Maiev's mind to catch up that it was Elpsis she was looking at. The red hair, white eyes were the defining features of the empath, but it was the lack of armour that stuck out the most.

Especially given up until this point she hadn't seen Elpsis without the suit, and it brought an odd smile to the witch's face. It gave the empath a more softer look.

Maiev let out a sigh of relief, closing her eyes as she heard the good news that the culprit behind the corruption had been killed. There had been nothing but darkness and struggle after she had taken the tether from the Ancient Abyss.

From that point until waking up now, was all a blur for the witch. She'd have to speak with Kalax to find out what had happened specifically. Although it seemed said spirit was intending to slumber a bit longer.

She opened her eyes prepared to ask Elpsis something, until she realized the empath in question was suddenly up close and in one swift motion, captured her lips in a kiss. Maiev eyes widened in surprise, but it passed quickly as she brought her hand up. But the moment was short, and Elpsis had pulled away.

There was an odd look as the witch gazed upon the redhead, until it was replaced with a smirk.

"Why are you sorry? I'd say my knight in shining armour is deserving of a reward."

As cheesy as the line was, Maiev felt it was appropriate in that moment. Especially right before she reached out, grasped a hold of Elpsis' shirt and pulled her into another kiss.

[member="Maiev"]

Elpsis would not complain about the cheesiness. Her lines tended to be as corny as a maize field. She'd learned from Auntie Sio and Auntie Tegs. "Oh, well, when you put it that way," she grinned broadly. "Are you the pretty princess then?" Well, she looked like Morgana.

Further thoughts on this matter were silenced by Maiev seizing the initiative and pulling the redhead into a kiss. Yielding to passion, Elpsis did not resist. The young empath eagerly returned the kiss. There was a copious amount of tongue.

If this were Siobhan Kerrigan or Sumiko Tanaka, they would have sought to take control and impose dominance. However, Elpsis was considerably less domineering than either of two dark ladies. She was content with being led, if she was with the right woman. "I want you," she gasped, threading her fingers through the older woman's dark mane.

Maiev grinned as she pulled back, if only for the sake of being able to catch her breath. She chuckled at the princess comment, biting her bottom lip as she gazed at Elpsis.

Oh, if anything she was probably the furthest from a 'pretty princess'.

"I don't know, I do like my twists. I see myself more as the wicked witch, come to corrupt the chivalrous champion." Maiev grinned, moving in again to seize the empath's lips, hands moving a great deal more bolder than the redhead's were.

The kissing grew more heated, and as the two grew more and more lost in one another Maiev pulled Elpsis down onto the bed with her, promptly flipping them over so the redhead was on the bottom.

Fingers already curling beneath the empath's shirt.

It was clear as day that Maiev had done this before, with an obvious preference for being the dominant one.

So it was safe to assume that she'd be spending some more time in her bed, only this time with more intimate company.

[member="Maiev"]

Elpsis grinned. "Oh, then use your witchy wiles and corrupt me thoroughly," she said cornily and batted her eyelashes. Any further words were cut off by rather heated. Soon their tongues were entangled as both were lost in the act. There was tongue stroking and stuff.

Finally, the redhead was flipped over and found herself facing the dark-maned witch when she looked up. "Have your way with me. Take me and make me yours," her tone radiated submissivenes and trust. It was clear that she was no novice either, and unlike Maiev had a preference for being the bottom.

Whatever wariness Elpsis had felt at the beginning of their impromptu partnership seemed to have been washed away during the course of their quest. Soon she was no longer wearing a shirt - or anything else for that matter. The scene faded to black.

Hours had passed until things had finally settled in the bedroom, both empath and witch were currently sprawled out on the latter's bed, covers and streets strewn about without a care whether they were over them or not. Because well, they were on Maiev's ship after all and the only other person or thing that could walk in on them was Iggy.

Which he did, thinking his mistress was in danger.

The droid had come running into the room in the wake of a scream from the witch, one that had apparently echoed throughout the vessel. Maiev almost facepalmed when she realized what had happened, and Elpsis had been particularly amused by the whole thing. Something that the witch had proceeded to punish her for once she had dismissed the droid.

Now they were simply resting, Maiev held the empath close to her body; a single arm wrapped around her, while her fingers gently teased the redhead's side.

All the trials and tribulations from the past day or so had been forgotten, pushed aside by a passionate few hours.

Maiev opened her mouth to speak, but stopped when a sudden wave of grumpiness flowed out across the room. The witch blinked, then looked at Elpsis and both women shared a similar expression. Both knew that hadn't come from Maiev herself, which could only mean...

The witch immediately burst out into laughter.

Kalax had finally awoken.

[member="Maiev"]

Suffice to say by the time the fade to black curtain was lifted, Elpsis had been thoroughly disciplined and comprehensively worshipped her Mistress from her luscious lips down to her cute little toes. So when the curtain lifted, Elpsis was snuggled up close against the older witch, feeling most content with herself. All the trials and tribulations seemed to have been washed away in a few hours of bliss and passion.

Naturally...a certain spirit was understandably grumpy. Poor Kalax had arrived late to the party and still not gotten any. Understandably, she was not in good humour. Poor Casper got no fun. "Someone's grumpy." A rather girlish giggle escaped the young empath's throat.

"Hi, Kalax. Enjoyed your beauty sleep? You missed the show. Mistress was sooo passionate and dominant," she emphasised the last word with tremendous corniness, and leaned forward to plant a kiss on Maiev's cheek.

Maiev chuckled lightly at Elpsis' teasing at Kalax's expense, though let out a playful growl after being called Mistress. Her hand finding the empath's thigh and squeezing gently. The redhead had certainly proven herself capable of keeping the fire going when it came to the witch.

<Are you done?>

With our fun?

<I mean the laughing.>

Probably not. Kalax glowered at her host, the grumpy mood still llingering across the room. Oh come on Kalax, I wasn't going to disturb your slumber to just open up the connection.

<That's fine. I'm more annoyed that I was abruptly awoken.>

Wait, when did you wake up?

The witch didn't get a vocal answer, but it didn't take much time for her to work it out. And immediately launched into a fit of giggles. It took a few moments for Maiev to calm down, but she eventually did and returned Elpsis' cheek kiss with her one of own.

"It seems you managed to wake Kalax up, after you did that lovely little trick with your mind."

[member="Maiev"]

Elpsis gasped pleasurably when Maiev squeezed her thigh. She liked it when the older witch got dominant. The noise escaping her throat soon turned into a full-blown giggle when she felt how...peeved Casper the Friendly Ghost was.

It was not possible for the smirk on her face to become any more smug and self-satisfied when she was informed that she'd woken the poor ghost up. "Really? I rocked your world so much I interrupted Casper's beauty sleep?" she giggled. Smugness rolled off her in waves. She had a very opinion about her bedroom prowess.

"I must've been really mind-blowing." Terrible puns, thy name was Elpsis. As if to troll the spirit even further, she pulled Maiev into a deep, heated kiss before proceeding to nuzzle her neck. "We're real great together," she added cheerfully.

If there was an emotion or mood that went along with a spirit rolling her eyes, then that's what was currently being felt throughout the room. Maiev chuckled, this was a fairly rare opportunity for her, to be the one teasing Kalax rather than the opposite way around.

Sure she had managed to get back at the spirit now and then, but it was usually Kalax with her snark that won most of the time.

Maiev let out a gasp in response to the unexpected kiss from Elpsis, quickly melting into it as it deepened. The hand that was already settled against the empath's thigh moved, fingers gliding over skin, along the curve...

<Ugh, I think I'll just head somewhere else...should probably check your mind to see if there's any lingering damage from the cultist.>

But the witch stopped her hand, after all they were supposed to be resting.

"Are you sure about that Kalax? You might find evidence of Elpsis' encore in there." Maiev spoke outloud, mainly for Elpsis' sake and reaction. Kalax was gone a second later, hre presence fading deeper into the witch's mind. She chuckled and glanced at the empath in question. "Kalax has gone to check my mind." To add a bit of context to the seemingly random choice of words.

After that, Maiev simply let herself be asborbed in the moment. The peace, curled up with another. It wasn't something the witch was use to that often, and when does times came she'd keep a firm grip on them until both parties have to part ways.

She thought about Elpsis' comment and smirked, glancing down at the empath.

"I agree but..." She paused for effect, grabbing the woman's attention. "In or out of the bedroom?"

[member="Maiev"]

It took Elpsis a while before she managed to overcome her fit of giggles. She was quite certain that Maiev's mind was perfectly fine. After all, she'd spent the last few hours getting to know it rather deeply and intimately. Empathy had a way of expanding your horizons.

"Does it have to be one or the other?" she asked innocently, smirking. "I mean, we fight well together, we do witchy stuff well together and we have amazing sex," realising that she was rambling, she blushed a bit. "I'm not saying we should start holding hands and all that sappy stuff, but I'd be down if this wasn't just a one-time thing. Look, I like you."

"Mhm." The witch murmured in agreement, watching as the empath begin to blush upon realizing she was rambling. Maiev smiled, finding the action rather cute as she watch Elpsis' cheeks burn a shade red darker than her hair. It oddly matched well with that and her white eyes.

"I like you too, and I'd certainly be dissappointed if this never happened again." Beyond the sex, Maiev had liked working alongside Elpsis. In her opinion they made a pretty kickarse team, and she'd be remiss to never follow that up with whatever craziness or shenanigans that might happen next time.

That and she was certainly not not going to make at least friends with someone who could help in trolling Kalax.

Maiev was currently unsure just how highly that placed Elpsis, put it was pretty damn near the top.

"But for now..." Maiev's words trailed off, just as her hand slid around the empath's thigh and towards her rear. "Your mistress demands another encore." With a shift of their bodies, Maiev was once again on top of Elpsis, and began kissing her.

If they were going to soon part ways, then Maiev was going to make the most of the time left before that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom