Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi ya!

Hi everybody! This site looks like it has a lot to offer and a great community! I have to admit whenever I join these types of sites I'm always a bit overwhelmed at first, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually. Until then, bear with my derpyness :)

Welcome to Chaos, [member="Maris*Light*"]! :lol:

If you ever need anything in the form of answers or anything in general, just ask. :)

Be sure to check out the rules found in the tab beneath the site logo in the upper-left corner, create a character sheet in the Character Creation forum, and you're good to go! :D

Welcome aboard. As Thurion said, if you have any questions, just ask 'em and well answer as best as we can. Don't be afraid to take the initiative and you will fit in fast.

Hi, so thanks for all the welcoming, anyway I was just wondering how you actually edit your character accounts, y'know like giving them a profile picture and all cause I know that's required. I'm also a bit confused on you switch from making yourself appear as your character account versus your login account. Thanks

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
[member="Maris*Light*"] on the very top of the screen you will see your picture and your name. To the right of that you will see a white bar that says select. If you click on it, it will show you a list of your characters. Clicking on the character's name will switch accounts. Hope that helps.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Welcome to the site! You look very interesting to say the least, and I won't plug on the "ask questions" bit as many people have done that already.

Look forward to seeing you on the forums, and maybe in a few other places.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Maris*Light*"] - Welcome to the Chaos and our little galaxy!

Seems you're making good progress, so remember to enjoy yourself and never feel you can't ask anything to make it easier out there for you.

Maybe we will cross paths across the stars one day. Have fun out there!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom