Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there

Hello. I’m an experienced writer looking to get into Star Wars Role Play. This site looks comprehensive and advanced. So please take it easy on me as I learn.

Welcome to Chaos! There is a lot here, but we are all a friendly bunch and if you need any help, we are more than happy to assist. Just shout if you need anything.

Also, if you haven't already, getting on the SWRP discord (Icon in upper right corner) is useful.

Can't wait to see you around.

Welcome to Chaos! There is a lot here, but we are all a friendly bunch and if you need any help, we are more than happy to assist. Just shout if you need anything.

Also, if you haven't already, getting on the SWRP discord (Icon in upper right corner) is useful.

Can't wait to see you around.
Not sure if I’m ready to join a discord. But thank you for welcoming me. ❤️

From the 10 minutes I’ve been here for. This looks super cool. There’s a map and factions. That’s pretty wicked.

Welcome to Chaos! I definitely agree that this site has a lot to offer. So much that it can be daunting at times when first starting. Luckily, the community is super helpful around here! Should you have any questions, feel free to shoot a DM my way :)

This site looks comprehensive and advanced.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom