Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Ho Hi Ho A Camping We Will Go (CIS Dominion of Nar Chunna)

Jusik began to take off the more uncomfortable parts of his armor as he began to feel more comfortable as to the not getting ambushed aspect of this particular forest. As he did so he slid off of the log he was sitting on and onto the ground, propping his legs up on a log opposite him. This was nice, not getting shot at. Surrounded by friendlies.

Something C-OSTs weren't exactly used to.

Should he treat this as if he was on leave?

Hell yes.

Jusik preceded to light up a rich Corellian Cigar and savor the smoke that swirled about in his mouth. He took another swig of his bourbon filled flask and allowed the warmth to spread as he held in a puff. Fantastic. The PTSD riddled commando wasn't shy about having a bit of fun when not on duty. Wasn't so sure about the rest of them though.

@[member="Siyndacha Aerin"] @[member="Keziah Denko"] @[member="Token Waters"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="Lucas Burke"] @[member="Strask Ak'lya"] @[member="Voroll"]

The Eternal Queen
Camping was not exactly Feenas thing. She was an indoor girl, through and through. Only her time with the Jedi gave her any real wilderness experience, and she had always hated it. She remembered complaining about the bugs, and the heat, and the lack of proper seating while she was a Padawan training out in the wilderness. But it really wasn't her fault! She'd been raised to detest the outdoors, hard labor, anything that might get her dirty. She wasn't supposed to enjoy this sort of thing. It was so very uncivilized.

Yet here she was, scoping out the best place to have the tent set up.

"K, I think over there is probably best," she instructed as the poor droid, bending under all the luggage slowly followed. Oh, she refused to spend the night out here without the only droid she trusted. K had been good to her, loyal, friendly. Sure, it was probably because of Keter that it was so kind to her, but still. She usually didn't put too much faith in droids. K was the exception to that.

"@[member="Keter"], Darling," she called, "Would you be so kind as to help K? I think the poor dear might need help."

Of course, Feena hadn't offered to help herself. She examined her nails, perfectly shaped and freshly painted. She had gotten her nails done for the first time in months and she was not about to ruin it just yet. Besides, she might start feeling ill again if she pushed herself, and then where would they be?

The Archon looked around, hand on her hips. She had the feeling that she just may have dressed a little... inappropriately for the great outdoors. Long green skirt, matching blouse. She looked like she was going to the office. Hardly ideal for camping.
Still, a small part of this reminded her of the first time she and Keter met. How they had talked around the camp fire. Her in her Jedi robes, him in chains... And then he had forced himself to eat her infamous "Padawan poison" soup! Such a gentleman.

Of course, this 'vacation' wasn't going to be all bugspray and campfires. Feena had brought some of her office work with her. She had more work to do than ever, and she would spend most of the trip working on it all in her tent if she needed to. Duty came first with her, always.

Camping, camping, camping~! Token was going to enjoy this. She’d gotten Sindy out and about, and that was important, of course, but it was also just fun, to hang around with the Confederacy and the Hutt family running Nar Chunna. That latter bit was different, but as long as she didn’t have to share tents with them? It was fine by her! ‘Sides, Sindy was there, and hopefully the other wasn’t going to be worrying about work while they were out here.

A tent for two was fun, and fine, right? They were using the same apartment, for better or worse of being on top of one another more times than not. Sure, maybe Token wasn’t thinking that there was a way to spend too much time on top of wth Sindy, but, well, there could be, right? “That’s the hope, at least!” She stuck her tongue out and giggle, grabbing some of the tent posts. Right, rod A in hole B, right?

With the assembled group, and so many military men, Token was kind of confused as to what was going on here, from a political viewpoint. Sure, she being friendly, but tent. And smores? Smores and drinking? “Looks like people are getting excited already!” She said, as an aside to Sindy. Was this going to look good for the Confederacy? Hopefully. Besides, it was a friendly bit of getting to know everyone.

What were the Nar Chunna nationals going to be doing?
@Siyndacha Aerin @Keziah Denko @[member="Dieter Jusik"] @CC-117 Canal @Lucas Burke @Strask Ak'lya @Voroll

"I have met Calico before when I was on leave. He's a really great guy." Keziah couldn't really say much more than that as they were not public at the moment. Besides she was sure he had plans to officially introduce her to his brothers at some point and she didn't wish to ruin that chance for him.

"I hope to become a great Templar one day and prove my worth to the confederacy. After all they have done for me. I owe them everything," she smiled demonstrating the marshmallows on a stick part. "Enough about me, tell me about yourself." All clones were different and anybody who told her otherwise was a filthy lier.

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Then you've met my brother? Yeah, he's a good guy. I look up to him as a role morule," He was surprised that Kenziah met Calico cause it was rare that Calico met anyone new. Especially since there was a lot of weight on his shoulders.

"You know, you and I think the same. I want to become a great soldier and be at the rank of Captain and that's it. I'm sure that you have a lot of shine inside of you and that you will show the everyone in the galaxy of how great you are." Canal and his squad then followed Keziah's next step of putting a marshmallow on a stick.

"Well there's a lot about me," Canal said when Kenziah asked him about his story.

"All right, I'll tell you my story. Zealton, you better listen. I was obviously born on Kamino with my other brothers. Then I was immediately put into training with the others. I followed all the orders that they gave me, even if they caused me harm. That's why I'll always be loyal to Calico, even if he gives me an order that will lead me to my fate."

Taking a deep breath after continuing, "I passed my training classes except medical. I sucked at it. I had to cheat in order to pass. But I really excelled in close quarter comabat and in weaponry. They saw my scores and they told me that I would go to an academy where all the clones excelled in those fields."

"I enjoyed it. I was the top of my class. And I was unbeatable in hand to hand combat. But one day revealed everyone that I am a..." Canal took a deep breath and continued, "a masochist. They called me names. Demon, monster, damn clone with no soul, a damnation, and all that." He revealed something that would make people afraid of him. "But that didn't stop me. I set the record: 40-0. Then after my training was complete Calico, Galaar, and Colonel Isley congratulated me in person. They told me that I would be something food for the galaxy."

"And that's it. Then I was sent out to fight with my other brothers on the front lines. And after I showed my valor, and loyalties to my superiors I was promoted to Corporal and then Sergeant." He said after he said his whole bio to Kenziah and his squad. "I hope it didn't bore you guys."

@[member="Keziah Denko"]

Keter

The Renegade
Ah the great outdoors. It had been too long since he had enjoyed a survivable biome. K had been carrying their luggage the majority of the way, Feena being too proper to bother with such a menial task herself. The blond shook his head as he took some bags off the poor burdened droid. It would do the Queen some good to work hard and get sweaty sometime. That thought made him chuckle. Feena, doing menial work. It would be easier to merge the Jedi and Sith orders.

"So what's the plan for this little outing anyway?"

@[member="Feena Mason"]

Canal was an open book it seemed while Keziah not so much. She had spilled her guts to Calico about a few things but even he didn't know all of it yet. She kind she felt bad that she was so brief on herself.

"No, of course not! I don't think it's boring at all. I'm sure that one day you will make Captain. People can be cruel but I hope you know I don't feel like that at all. Your not a monster, my father was but no not you. Your a good man and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Any of you," she glanced to the squad whom had been forced to listen.

"Now that you have a marshmallow on a stick you put it by the fire until it gets brown and gooy. Once it's done you put it between chocolate and gram crackers. Lastly eat!"
@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

"I'm glad that you enjoyed my bio. Moset people think its boring to hear my background. Soon, I'll be a captain and you will become a powerful Templar that will lead the the templars into battle." Most people rarely complimented and was kind to Canal because of his status of masochist. He felt good and better after the good things that Keziah told to him and his squad. "Thank you, for saying those nice things to me. It really means a lot to me."

His squad also said thank you to Kenziah because she also complimented to them too. He did her instructions in heating his marshmallow and combining it with a cracker and chocolate and took a bite out of it. "That's good. This is one of the best things I've tried so far. You're a kind person, Keziah. You have a passionate heart. A better heart than mine. You're heart isn't formed apart by violence and chaos unlike mine. And I hoped that never happens to you." As he took another bite out of his s'more as did his men.

@[member="Keziah Denko"]

The Eternal Queen
"The plan?"
Feena looked confused. She was supposed to have a plan?

"Set up the tent, build me a fire and spray for bugs so I don't get bitten in the night. What else are you supposed to do on a camping trip?"

To be honest, Feena had never really gone camping for the fun of it. If it was her choice, she preferred to visit a resort, someplae where she could relax in luxury. Feena adjusted her white sunhat, played with one of her curls and sat down on a rock. This wasn't very much fun, was it?

@[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
He stared at her as K-36215 lowered their bags. "What...are you serious Feena?" the blond asked, surprised. He stared at her for a moment before turning to their droid. "K, mind setting up the tents?" THe machine shook it's head, so Keter nodded his thanks and wlaked over to his wife. "You're supposed to walk, to stargaze, explore, fish, hunt, sunbathe, relax, climb...." he said, idly listing off the things that occured to him off the top of his head. "You know, the usual things you do outdoors!"

@[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
That was the thing. Feena didn't know what the "usual things" were that she was supposed to do outdoors.

"Fish? Hunt? Climb? How... barbaric. "
Feena made a face, shaking her head.
"But stargazing sounds romantic. How about you let me cook tonight? "

@[member="Keter"]

The Empath sat, listening to @[member="ARC-117 Canal"] and @[member="Keziah Denko"]’s conversation, since they came to sit at the same fire he, @[member="Dieter Jusik"] and @[member="Strask Ak'lya"] were warming themselves against.
Voroll shared the same sentiment as the clone, what were s’mores? He had heard the word used and the adjective delicious paired together so many times, but had never once actually seen one, never mind anyone make them.

It was during their conversation, when Canal’s clone ‘brothers’ came to sit around the growing fire-watching circle, when Voroll felt like he needed to drink. He grabbed the bottle from the little ditch it sat in, unscrewed the top – breaking the seal felt good with a new bottle of anything, it was a new beginning, one that might not be remembered; but one that was definitely going to be enjoyed – and sat with it in his hands, trying not to look like he was smelling the nearly-sickly sweet anise that flavoured it.
He took a swig, not bothering with a cup or shot glass since no one accepted his offer, trying not to listen to the conversation that started to deteriorate into unnecessary pleasantries. Throughout it, Voroll could not help but get the sense that it was flirtation, not that he knew what flirtation between a man and woman sounded like. It was made even more frustrating since he could not determine who was feeling what; all were in a generally joyous and euphoric mind-set, all except the clones: who Voroll could literally not get a sense of anything.
They could, quite literally, have synthetic brain-like computers inside their heads that made their emotions unperceivable to anyone but themselves. It was truly a great freedom to have.

The sticky liqueur warmed the back of his throat and fell into his stomach, something he had not felt in such a long time. He did not drink for any other reason than the taste and the after-affects it brought on.
“How long are we going to be here for?” He asked the group sat around the fire, warming their bodies.

@[member="Feena Mason"] @[member="Keter"] @[member="Token Waters"] @[member="Lucas Burke"] @[member="Siyndacha Aerin"]

Keter

The Renegade
Keter laughed at her. "Barbaric? It is simple and wholesome. It's good to get away from so called civilization once in a while," he pointed out. The blond seemed to ponder Feena's offer before nodding. "Alright then. What did you have in mind?"

@[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
Feena actually smiled. He was going to let her cook? That was new. Had he forgotten? Well, this was her opportunity to redeem herself.

"It's a secret," she responded, "But I'll let you do the fishing and hunting then, since you think it's so much fun."

@[member="Keter"]

Katrina kelt down by a plant that she had never seen before and pulled out her datapad. She was very surprised that she hadn't come across it before in her travels which to her meant it was native to this planet. The Master was sure that to the others in the group she looked a little weird as she wasn't near the group but instead off on her own. A normal person would be at the camp fire eating s'more not off in the distance alone however Katrina never was a normal woman.

Setting the datapad down she reached up to gently touch one of the green leaves that hung on the planet. Katrina was careful not to harm the leaf or the plant as that was the last thing she would ever wish to do. The Master wished to only study nature not destroy it.

@[member="Feena Mason"]@[member="Token Waters"]@Voroll@Lucas Burke@[member="Strask Ak'lya"]@[member="Siyndacha Aerin"]@[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
"Sure you don't want to join me?" he offered, heaidng back to their bags and beginning to scrounge up some equipment. "It can be quite relaxing or thrilling. And you will be cooking it after all..."

@[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
Feena hesitated. Oh. She hadn't even considered what she would be cooking. She didn't like to eat meat when she could help it. Not that she was entirely vegetarian, but cooking meat took time, and with her busy schedule that was something she really didn't have. Not to mention the idea of skinning something that had ever once been alive....

"...I don't kill things," she answered slowly, "You should know this by now."

@[member="Keter"]

Set up a tent. Easy task. Corran was a talented mechanic and an adept warrior, at least for his level of skill. There was no way he could fail in such a rudimentary exercise. He was a Templar. An Aspirant, sure, but a Templar none-the-less. It was his duty to uphold the laws of the Confederacy and spread freedom and justice to all corners of the Galaxy. This was the sacred task he had been charged with when he took his oaths several months ago. Many things were expected of him, so surely he could construct a simple, impermanent docile; a tent. Especially given the right tools.

Corran hurriedly assembled his tent, jamming sticks into the ground and throwing tarps over his intended sleeping area for the night. He was almost a green blur he rushed through the motions so quickly. It only took a few minutes, and the Mirialan took a few steps back to admire his work.

The ramshackle, poorly assembled, and utter monstrosity of a tent collapsed in on itself shortly thereafter. Even if it had remained intact, it would have scarcely been fit for an Ugnaught to slumber in. Someone could have mistaken it as a tent that had already been mauled by local wildlife.

He frowned. Deeply.

There was no limit on his intuition when it came to machines and electronics. He should have been able to assemble this stupid little tent without much effort. Corran did not get angry. Such emotions led people to the Dark Side- something he considered himself above in all respects. He took a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. He stopped frowning and his face returned to the grim, neutral expression he wore the other 99.9% of the time. He stalked back over to what may have, in another life, been a tent and carefully picked apart the pieces. Maybe he ought to go slower this time.

Keter

The Renegade
The blond sighed and shook his head. "Ah yes your pacifist streak. Pity it doesn't seem to apply when you and work are concerned," he pointed out with a smirk before shrugging. "But duly noted. I shall be back soon with something fresh. Would you prefer fish or something more hefty?"

@[member="Feena Mason"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom