Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi Ho Hi Ho A Camping We Will Go (CIS Dominion of Nar Chunna)

EmKay

By this point, the dropship had landed and the crew had gone about recovery of the fallen Tarentatek. One of the men sent a message to [member="Isley Verd"], and Atretes handed [member="Astrian Callus"]' lightsaber to someone who could get it back to its owner. He boarded the ship, and soon it took off, possibly with [member="Varesk Fey'lya"] on-board as well. The Confederacy recovered its prize.

That auburn brow rose higher. “An I scratch your back you scratch mine?” came Danger’s soft drawl. This would most certainly be a profitable venture.

“I reckon I can aide with some sway with the local population in seeing the benefits of coming under Confederate care…” she began, blowing a stream of smoke from between her lips.

“What new facilities are we talking about with Arceneau Trade?” she asked. It was always good to be clear cut and dry. Most things she did was build warehouses, fueling stations, fueling refineries, and of course, maintenance buildings and yards for the maintenance of her ships and that of the factories and refineries.

“We can certainly make quite a bit of profit with Dirha being so close to the Mara… you’ll be in prime position for refueling stations along that sector.” she wasn’t going to lie and say it wasn’t a good bit of property to have. It was. There was business sense in the woman, and if it was good for credit, she would admit it.

Of course, that didn’t meant she wouldn’t be looking after her interests here talking with [member="Isley Verd"].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom