Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! :3

Hi everyone! My name is Anna, but please do not call me that! I hate it honestly, and would rather be called Annie. :p
I'm pretty new to Star Wars and Roleplaying in general. I am a girl that lives in the Midwestern United States. :) Please go easy on my writing as I am not used to writing like this just yet.
I am a little confuzzled on how to start creating a character but I am hoping that I can get someone to roleplay with me soon. :3

@[member="LadySever"]

We're on guard-duty. ;)

Do you already have a character in mind, what faction you want it to belong to, and what his/her personality will be like? Most of the time it helps to establish these beforehand, or you could just jump headfirst into the pot and see what comes out. :D

@[member="LadySever"]

No problem! :D

Always happy to greet new people to our wonderful realm of chaos and insanity that drones on like a swarm of flesh-eating insects...

I mean... Uhhh... Our wonderful realm of puppies and kittens.

<<

>>

Phantom

P
Hi Annie!

Welcome to the Chaos - I'm a relative newbie to RP and the forum, but soon found my way once my character was created and jumped straight in.

If I can be of any help at all, as with any of the wonderful guys / gals here, just shout.

See you around the galaxy...!
:)

You guys are so nice. :)
I tend to like characters that are built more on the plot then anything else. I was thinking about making a Jedi that was dropped off by her older brother when she was 6. She doesn't have never vivid memories of her childhood besides this and their is a reason for that.
I am kind of confused about the history of the game as well, since its an alternative time line and all. :p

@[member="LadySever"]

Don't worry yourself about the timeline, it mostly serves as a way to let everyone know the galaxy is not as restricting as it is in cannon, meaning factions rise and fall and people are free to explore new planets and discover new species. If you check out the Factory there are a multitude of non-cannon species you can pick from, as well as custom-made planets all made by members on the site. :)

Phantom

P
And there's a little 'Mention' tag underneath the persons Av, you can click that too and it will copy into the response. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom