Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyooo

Ava Solborne

A
Teynara Jeralyr said:
You don't think that's how it should be? Jedi are supposed to be diplomats, healers and peacekeepers, at last check.
Darren Shaw said:
True but thats sometimes. Jedi can fight you know.
Well, actually The Jedi Order was an organization of Force-sensitive monk-like people, who gathered together to learn the secrets of the Force.

Welcome Malicia! :) If you'd like a position at Omega Pyre you would be most welcome. There your talents would be put to good use within a network of a professional company. We can train you, pay you well above the odds so you can still be a bounty hunter, but won't be alone and have backup.

Teynara is clearly one of those monk-like Jedi who don't want to fight. Nothing wrong with that I guess...until the enemy attacks!

@Teynara and Darren: Zomg! This is what happens when I'm not watching you kids and busy making a profile.... XD
@[member="Darth Moridin"]: Thanks for the welcome!
@Tegaea: Thanks for the welcome! Just joined Omega Pyre - y'all look like my kind of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom