Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyooo

Hi, there. Just joined and very excited to write with you all. I'm 21 and have been RPing like... forever. My name is Sara, but you can call me by my character name, too. This site looks awesome and it's been a great discovery for me. Working on a profile currently and can't wait to get started. I'm super friendly so feel free to hit me up any time to chat about whatever. ^^

Think everybody feels old when graduating, as the sudden demands of the 'real world' come upon you. Terrifying, but fun.

Although think we're all staying out of the Cantina from now on. Just takes one person putting a few credits on your head and then the mildly-entertaining show you were watching just a moment ago ends up becoming the source of your demise.

And I really thought we were all past that now that Clowns in Circuses were near enough history...

@Teynara: Omg yes. Scary, but I'm managing to have fun despite the terror. The cantina is no place for Jedi, but if you wear a hood and stay out of trouble, I'll get you a couple shots for free. And don't worry, I don't mean blaster shots.

@Darren: My performances are worth more than a handful of credits! No dance for you. XD

@Malica - So we have to hide as well as stay out of trouble. Might be an issue: Jedi, multi-tasking? I dunno about that...

Oh and nevermind Darren. You're lucky he didn't tell you to dance and then suggest that you'd only be paid in tips. That he's offered to pay you upfront is a big step in her personal development!

@Taynara: Good point. Our paths will cross sometime, I'm sure. Better to drink with a Jedi outside of cantina so you stay in one piece. :)
@Darren: Perhaps we can work out a deal. I don't usually don't associate with smart-mouthed Sith. XD

Alright im going to say this now. Im not a Sith *spits on the ground* Im a fallen Jedi. I didnt like the Sith nor the Jedi and so i am a freelance Jedi. Im just darker than netural Jedi. look up my Bio.

EDIT: im always smart mouthed! thats who I am. just i generaly dont do it to women.

Again look on my bio. It will explain some stuff about my character. Why hes a Dark Jedi rather than a netural force user.

And ill be watching you, watching me. watching you.

Good to know. Apologies - I usually don't associate with smart-mouthed freelance force users Lol.
And I'm totally lying, btw. XD Love people with a little attitude; it's like having a bit of whiskey with your coffee in the morning.
And although we're women, it seems like me and Teynara will be able to handle you just fine. Girls are cooler, anyway. :)

Some Girls are cooler. It matters on her attatiude. and yes I like to do that some spiked coffee. and you havent seen me fight. We'll just have to RP some time to see if you can handle me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom